English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Just wanted to pop onto this thread to say something, but i hope i am not intruding.

C'mon Gadga you can do it steer Fulham safe you deserve for what you did with Coventry fantastic stuff , shame i let Fulham down with bad managment.

Ps. if you want you could run on story on what i have just said. And if you don't like the post and think it's spam just tell me and i'll delete it.

didnt you just get involved with that Ec 6--- actully didnt you create it ?

I doubt that very highly but there are 2 teams who's managers weren't active since the 5th may.

so keep an eye out.

Ye I created it and its brilliant, Ive just been wanting to get into this league for quite a while now. You should joinn EC6395 aswell, 62 teams out of 80 gone!

Cheers Matty!:)

Well thats my tactics set for tonight.

Sadly both my main hitmen - Berg (89) and Helms (89) are both badly injured and will miss the game, to lose one is bad enough but both is dreadfull.

So Hazard and Stokes will be asked to claim the goals to win me the Divison 4 title.

Neville, Topal and Almiron, the remaining Brighton spine, will need to play well tonight.

Guest drseanfitz

Same here. It's the difference between a trophy in the first season for Shrewsbury or nada. The same goes for Ed's Brighton. Luckily' date=' I'm not dependent on any other results, so it's all up to the lads. Forza Shrews!

Good luck everyone (Bradford and Brighton not included). :D[/quote']

Getting a bit worried now. If I win and cost you the title, are you still going to make me my sig?

Getting a bit worried now. If I win and cost you the title' date=' are you still going to make me my sig?[/quote']

Sean did you win division 3 in EC 106?

If you did how much prize money did you get because i'm planning to buy a player and i need to know if i'll have enough for him after tonight's game.

Guest drseanfitz

Sean did you win division 3 in EC 106?

If you did how much prize money did you get because i'm planning to buy a player and i need to know if i'll have enough for him after tonight's game.

Yes. I was awarded £4,887,068. so it wasn't too bad, more than I expected

Hoping to receive around 2M tonight, then with the sales of McLean and Mackail-Smith i should have enough money to bring some much needed faces into the club ahead of next season, have a goal keeper in mind, two defenders, possibly a new striker and a midfielder if i can get rid of Nemeth. However, the price tag is too steep but some of you guys might be interested as i don't intend to accept any external offers.

Take on Preston tonight, and after a terrible performance on Saturday after changing my tactics i plan to go back to basics for me. will take a point tonight, but a win could differ between me getting 2M and possibly 2.5M, so the better the result tonight the better for the club's future.

Well done to everyone for making this season a wonderful experience and a huge success. I've enjoyed the past 20 weeks or so it's been an enjoyable experience for me any many others. Here's to next season!

woosnam_280x439_7414a.jpg

Good luck to everyone tonight involved in title runs, promotion etc. Like people have already mentioned, thanks to everyone for making this a great first season in 5579 and hopefully we can carry this on to next season.:)

On topic, we take on Man Utd tonight in a meaningless match but I still wouldn't say no to all 3 points and end the season on a high.:)

Yes. I was awarded £4' date='887,068. so it wasn't too bad, more than I expected[/quote']

Gosh! If you get that for winning division 3, you must get atleast 3.5M for finishing 13th-10th in division 2. Atleast i hope so. :o

I reckon you'll be lucky to get 2.5 million

Yeh. Winning Divison 3 will be almost double finishing 10th to 13th in Division 2.

Any money is a bonus, i've got funds even without it, so i'm not too bothered about any cash that i get, i'll be happy if i do get over a million though.

Off the Topic of Tonights matches:

Fran Merida looks set to join Atletico Madrid as a free agent, although Atletico will have to pay some compensation. Delighted with this, i can see Merida as a regular pretty soon, and the couple of million or so & Leon Britton i paid for him is starting to look better and better. I think he'll be 88 in a years time. Just my prediciton.