English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

WOOOOHOOOO CHAMPIONS!

It's been such a great season and what a way to end it!:D

Congratulations Bail, you won 3-2 :)

Did everything I could by beating Aston Villa with 4-0, but that didn't help. Oh well, will have to go for the title next season hopefully.

Again, congrats. Well deserved champion :)

Message box/last fixture.

Haha' date=' glad i overtook you. How are your players conditions?

Notable low conditions are:

Lucas, 72%

Ricketts, 73%

Agbonlahor, 73%

Ilan, 74%

Santa Cruz, 74%

Just want to compare. I suppose i could just check your squad thinking over that :o[/quote']

My main players fitness are;

bent 74%

Sauzo79%

Song 76%

stankovic 71%

Pedro 71%

diaby 73%

the fitness's recover quicker though for Play-offs.

Finished the season of in style with a 3-0 victory at Deepdale against a strong Preston side. Over the moon with this season, and a final league position of 11th. :)

Liverpool won the title, Well done to Bail for a wonderful season despite some scares along the way. Unlucky Diego, credit must go out to you pal for doing such a great job. Well done to Charlie for promotion with Queens Park Rangers too, and commiseration's to Niel who missed out on play offs by 1 points!!!!! :eek:

My main players fitness are;

bent 74%

Sauzo79%

Song 76%

stankovic 71%

Pedro 71%

diaby 73%

the fitness's recover quicker though for Play-offs.

Oh they recover quicker, that's pretty good for me, there not my main players by the way. There my worst conditioned players. All that really counts for me though is Coventry's player fitness, so i'll have a look at that before starting on my M/R :)

Congratulations Bail' date=' you won 3-2 :)

Did everything I could by beating Aston Villa with 4-0, but that didn't help. Oh well, will have to go for the title next season hopefully.

Again, congrats. Well deserved champion :)[/quote']

Thanks Diego you've been brilliant this season and I'd prefer winning the title with alot of competition along the way, it was very close though:o

Så glad att inte du vann asså :)' date='

Skoja Yonathan :P du har en av det bästa laget här :).

Congrats Bail :), your team is awesome and you deserved to win the div 1;).[/quote']

Thanks mate;)

Anybody know when we get prize money?:)

Lost to Southampton 3-2 but not too bothered about it considering I was crowned champions with 2 games to spare and also considering I played a weeker side and tried a different formation.

Congratulations to everybody who managed to get promoted or were crowned champion or to anyone who overachieved their targets.

And also comisiration to everybody that got relagated and hopefully you will enjoy the lower leagues better and come back stronger the following season.

Thanks Diego you've been brilliant this season and I'd prefer winning the title with alot of competition along the way' date=' it was very close though:o[/quote']

Your team is very strong build and also very nicely done. It was a miracle really that I could keep it against you for such a long time, but you didn't slip up ;)

Så glad att inte du vann asså :)' date='

Skoja Yonathan :P du har en av det bästa laget här :).

Congrats Bail :), your team is awesome and you deserved to win the div 1;).[/quote']

Vad säger du?! :mad::P

Tackar. Jag hoppas att du kommer till Division 1 och att jag kan få spöa dig där :P

Your team is very strong build and also very nicely done. It was a miracle really that I could keep it against you for such a long time' date=' but you didn't slip up ;)

Vad säger du?! :mad::P

Tackar. Jag hoppas att du kommer till Division 1 och att jag kan få spöa dig där :P[/quote']

I slipped alot and at one point I had a massive lead, it was your last slip that got me crowned champions;)

That's quite a while away:o

Yeh. About 10/11 days. But i'm happy with that, even though most people wont be as i'm in the play-offs.

It gives me the chance to focus on the play-offs before looking for end of season targets.

But there will be about a week before the first game, once the season has started B)

I'm screwed my new sigining Hubushman is now injured' date=' if anyone has a winger and CB for loan could i take them off of your hands :o[/quote']

Can try loaning some of my players now that my season is over:)

Anybody know when we recieve prize money?

Congratulations. You did play with the lead a little bit too much but great work for hanging on and finishing what you started.

You will soon receive the prize money and should come in the next 2 hrs maximum.