English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Well what can I say. Kinda disappointed in Swansea they were like my 2nd team. I don't know...maybe the pressure got to you but with every negative comes a positive....you have a very strong squad to do well next season. Good luck to those who made the finals of play-offs. Time for some fish and bammy.

I'd like the reputation of everybodys EC5579 "Second Team" :)

Promotion it must be' date=' i'll look to sort things out tactically, make sure i change things around, if not in formation in tactical aproach to games and maybe to study oppositions a little more. I'll look closely on the teams that are relegated to Divison 2, aswell as the teams promoted to Divison 2, and i certainly wont be underestimating anyone next season.

I'll look to strengthen the side a lot more next season, but i can't really start untill all of the transfer bans are off, Starting 1 June, which should be before the next season.

[b']This could actually see Stephen Warnock, Roque Santa Cruz, Ilan & Colin Kazim Richards to have played there final games at the club.

Think Warnock will rise, but i'll take 7 million for him, aslong as i can see a strong replacement. He is my captain so i don't want to be too hasty in selling him.[/b]

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

I don't whine' date=' I just say the truth. It's different between whining and getting annoyed and I don't think you read all my posts about this. If you have, how come you missed this part?

If you read between the lines, you should know that I regret what I wrote about ''the rule'' previously and that I didn't want to take this further and just leave the discussion there.[/quote']

Please, Pazzano - I read every post you made on the matter.

Look, I fully agree with you on your frustrations on this matter, and I too have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth when such an instance has occurred. But there is no right to create a rule that favours the scouts. I'm sorry that I didn't read between the lines in your later posts, but if you don't say something, then I can't draw that conclusion.

Anyway, enough of this and to the important issue of tonight - the play-off semi-finals. Hartlepool United were up against Carlisle and they eased into the final by thrashing their opponents 5-2. Colombian teenager Marco Perez was the star, as he is in real life, by hitting a devasting hat-trick. Dutchman Bas Dost and recent loan arrival Miralem Pjanic scored the other two goals to help the Monkey Hangers on their way to Wembley. Yeovil Town shall be standing in Hartlepool's path to Division Three, and having experienced trouble against the Glovers in the regular season, it shall prove a very stern test.

Please' date=' Pazzano - I read every post you made on the matter.

Look, I fully agree with you on your frustrations on this matter, and I too have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth when such an instance has occurred. But there is no right to create a rule that favours the scouts. I'm sorry that I didn't read between the lines in your later posts, but if you don't say something, then I can't draw that conclusion.

Anyway, enough of this and to the important issue of tonight - the play-off semi-finals. Hartlepool United were up against Carlisle and they eased into the final by thrashing their opponents 5-2. Colombian teenager Marco Perez was the star, as he is in real life, by hitting a devasting hat-trick. Dutchman Bas Dost and recent loan arrival Miralem Pjanic scored the other two goals to help the Monkey Hangers on their way to Wembley. Yeovil Town shall be standing in Hartlepool's path to Division Three, and having experienced trouble against the Glovers in the regular season, it shall prove a very stern test.[/quote']

Good luck for the game. I'm looking forward to seeing if my team can upset the odds again. I've seen posts where I've been tipped to miss out on the play-offs and loose to swindon but I've done that so far. You have a better squad but I hope I can sneak a win:);)

Peter Odemwingie has joined Bristol City for 1m + Emmanuel Villa heading to somewhere i dont know and dont care!

Well done to Coventry boss RickJames if your there + Newcastle!

It'll be a close final' date=' but my insticnt says Newcastle[/quote']

Thanks Tom, i've just seen the result, I wasn't that confident heading into this one but happy with the win, Newcastle have to be heavy favourites for the final but you never know, i've hopefully got a couple more players coming in today to strengthen the squad before the final.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Got Barnsley in Play-Off final' date=' come on ![/quote']

Well done m8

James says the best of luck to you

his cousins 18th was on and had to go away

Congrats to everyone who made the playoff final' date=' mostly to Hartlepool & my old team Barnsley :) Hard luck to those who lost out aswell.[/quote']

We will be changing CB's with each others ;)

The offer for Mats HUMMELS of Arsenal from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

175k + Forlin :)

In terms of new managers - has anyone been offered the dagenham' date=' forest, or oldham jobs. I have a feeling Walsall wont be long on offer too!

People like Aaron the harnett want to come in and was just wondering if anyone here's got the offer?[/quote']

Elliot and Conal want to get in too, Elliot wants Forest and Conal want's Dagenham and i think Aaron the harnett said he'd settle for Oldham.

Ill contact all three when clubs come available, If I'm on that is.

In terms of new managers - has anyone been offered the dagenham' date=' forest, or oldham jobs. I have a feeling Walsall wont be long on offer too!

People like Aaron the harnett want to come in and was just wondering if anyone here's got the offer?[/quote']

Ye dieing to get in!

Elliot and Conal want to get in too' date=' Elliot wants Forest and Conal want's Dagenham and i think Aaron the harnett said he'd settle for Oldham.

Ill contact all three when clubs come available, If I'm on that is.[/quote']

I'll be going for Dagnum, want the challenge!

I'll be going for Dagnum' date=' want the challenge![/quote']

You could miss out on them though, as I'm in contact with Conal both on the forum and on XBL.

What this does mean though is it would be an extra number to add to our alredy existing forumers in the setup. Closer to 80! :)

yes.. and that. ;)

Oh' date=' didnt know that actually :)

In that case - who knows when they'll come around[/quote']

probably tomorrow morning, they go on offer for 48 hours...

I've just contacted Conal and told him, so it looks like its either going to be Conal or Aaron that get them, but you never know who's lurking about ready to pounce.

Guest 1CapWonder

Well' date=' Elliot really wants Forest, he resigned from the Oldham job to try and get them.[/quote']

Take it as it comes, I have all summer to wait for a job. Sure, I'd love the Forest challenge, but if it goes elsewhere, I'm not going to moan about it.

I quit the setup, and it's disrespectful to expect to get back in straight away. I have time (all summer!!!) to wait and build the job I want. So don't worry about forcing me onto a club or preventing others from going for them if they want.

I'll keep in touch and hopefully, something like Forest (or even Forest :)) will fall my way. I'm not desperate, but it would be nice.

Cheers lads.