English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

A masterclass in how to make a fool of yourself :o:p

Well' date=' I guess Ahmed has shown his true colors. He has a very creative mind...... he could be the next Seymore Butts. :o;)

Ohh and i thought Egyptians had more class.:D

TUT TUT

Well, Egyptians smoke hashish all day. That's not class. :P

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Xabi Alonso is back off to Madrid in a 31m deal, about 10m more than i bought him for so a tidy profit, i will be making a very big signing in the next day or two aswell as another player in the low 90's arriving. Lots happening at Andfield and i can't wait for the new season:)

Cardiff are On Offer
Yup' date=' got the offer.[/quote']
Synyster is looking to join' date=' I'd send him a PM.[/quote']

I like Synyster, and want him to join. But don't want to much rivalry from Cardiff :o:p

And what is Bibi on about, "If they don't go up, he should be sacked", i'll be here whether he likes it or not :P

Was rather bored and couldn't get to sleep so I decided to make a little report on the Aidan/Ahmed British buying saga.

Yeh' date=' a voice of reason. Happy someone else feels Higgy's a bit mental putting so much pressure on himself before the World Cup, i will certainly dig into him if he takes an early exit.

Yeah thats me and isnt that bradford one sweet team, i actually built that :D

The rivalry is on, whether you like it or not :P The Welsh derby wasn't really much competition last year, despite loosing to Cardiff away from home i beat them 6-1 in the Shield Semi's.

It'll be a lot more competitive next season, welcome to South Wales. :)

Personally i feel your base in Ben Foster, i'd keep hold of him, but i'd look to make major changes elsewhere.

Higgy, think about things. Your critising me for having a team of British based players, i'm not saying your saying British players are bad, cause we all know there not, but it can only be a good thing for you.

Would you rather have David Bentley at Lille or Phil Jagielka at MKE Ankaragucu, or at Swansea where they'll get regular football.

This can only be good for the National Team. Aswell as this why critise me, before the season starts, it's not as if my team isn't playing well. You had a random dig at me, when i wouldn't think to do the opposite.

I can do whatever i like with my club, and that does include improving at and looking for the best for them. This doesn't concern you, and it's not even as if you consider what it's like outside Division 1, and the grinding buisness you have to make in Divison 2.

Another thing - why Swansea. You felt that it was worth talking about, but at the same time you don't criticise Brian at Sheffield United - The Swindon Boss - Dan at Peterbrough. I feel that it's more than meets the surface, jealous? :)

Yeh' date=' a voice of reason. Happy someone else feels Higgy's a bit mental putting so much pressure on himself before the World Cup, i will certainly dig into him if he takes an early exit.

The rivalry is on, whether you like it or not :P The Welsh derby wasn't really much competition last year, despite loosing to Cardiff away from home i beat them 6-1 in the Shield Semi's.

It'll be a lot more competitive next season, welcome to South Wales. :)

Personally i feel your base in Ben Foster, i'd keep hold of him, but i'd look to make major changes elsewhere.[/quote']

Haha its gonna be insanely difficult, no money to buy and no players to sell due to having 21 players but I may have to search the loan list for next season

Guest Higgy

Higgy' date=' think about things. Your critising me for having a team of British based players, i'm not saying your saying British players are bad, cause we all know there not, but it can only be a good thing for you.

Would you rather have David Bentley at Lille or Phil Jagielka at MKE Ankaragucu, or at Swansea where they'll get regular football.

This can only be good for the National Team. Aswell as this why critise me, before the season starts, it's not as if my team isn't playing well. You had a random dig at me, when i wouldn't think to do the opposite.

I can do whatever i like with my club, and that does include improving at and looking for the best for them. This doesn't concern you, and it's not even as if you consider what it's like outside Division 1, and the grinding buisness you have to make in Divison 2.

Another thing - why Swansea. You felt that it was worth talking about, but at the same time you don't criticise Brian at Sheffield United - The Swindon Boss - Dan at Peterbrough. I feel that it's more than meets the surface, jealous? :)[/quote']

Alright Aidan, I realize that you always seem to take things seriously, for gods sake man.. the posts are a bit tongue in cheek and meant to start something interesting on the MR thread, rather than just transfer and Match reports. I couldn't care less if you built a team of players only born in Albania..

And if your gonna be so serious don't be a hypocrite ;)