English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

You mean the Veneratio League :P

whats that ? :confused:

edit : just saw the thread never even knew that existed ' date=' my suggestion is different however ! , there league says that the players must be 82 or below at all times were as mine is everyone selects a team with a [b']Average[/b] of below 82 and then builds them through risers and whatever into world beaters ;)

Ok well if its going to be something like a 24 team league obviously not everyone can join so I will have to think about that.

And because it is an only-forumer league we can add some additional rules which arent available otherwise, but to do this we will need honest managers.

Maybe something like this:

3 divisions, 10 teams in each. We will have teams, e.g. Team one

Ash(div 1)

Me(div 2)

higgy(div 3)

and what will happen is all the teams points at the end of the season will be added up and who ever has the most points will win?

There will be 10 teams all together and I will do a draw for it. Dont bother putting your name down now though, wait till the 17th.

What do you all think of this idea?

Ok well if its going to be something like a 24 team league obviously not everyone can join so I will have to think about that.

And because it is an only-forumer league we can add some additional rules which arent available otherwise' date=' but to do this we will need honest managers.

Ash(div 1)

Me(div 2)

higgy(div 3)

and what will happen is all the teams points at the end of the season will be added up and who ever has the most points will win?

There will be 10 teams all together and I will do a draw for it. Dont bother putting your name down now though, wait till the 17th.

What do you all think of this idea?[/quote']

okay so 3 teams with 10 members in each ?

then the 30 teams are randomly put into each of the divisions ?

then points at the end of the season are added together with other team members and the highest points in that team are the winners ?

whats that ? :confused:

edit : just saw the thread never even knew that existed ' date=' my suggestion is different however ! , there league says that the players must be 82 or below at all times were as mine is everyone selects a team with a [b']Average[/b] of below 82 and then builds them through risers and whatever into world beaters ;)

It's pretty similar though. Just pick a small club, and don't bring in high rated players. With the aim to build the squad up with risers, or young players.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

And because it is an only-forumer league we can add some additional rules which arent available otherwise' date=' but to do this we will need honest managers.

Ash(div 1)

Me(div 2)

higgy(div 3)

I would take Bohemians

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Ash(div 1)

Me(div 2)

higgy(div 3)

I would take Bohemians of Ireland or Longford town

then points at the end of the season are added together with other team members and the highest points in that team are the winners ?

No 10 teams of 3.

Not randomly, we will have to decide on that, whether all teams are **** or div1 has top teams div 2 medium div 3 also medium.

That sounds great. :)

It's pretty similar though. Just pick a small club' date=' and don't bring in high rated players. With the aim to build the squad up with risers, or young players.[/quote']

its not really as that league has a rating cap , this one im proposing would have ?:confused: the manager could buy goldon oldies risers , unkown players it really doesnt matter its just like having 3 divisions of ec 4th division standered teams and apart from that there are no rules

No 10 teams of 3.

Not randomly' date=' we will have to decide on that, whether all teams are pap or div1 has top teams div 2 medium div 3 also medium.[/quote']

im confused :confused:

i edited your rude word for you ;)

Yes relax' date=' I will pick the teams. The idea isnt even official yet! I need to know what you all think of my idea?[/quote']

I would be up for this;)

And for everybody that's asking me Chamakh is not for sale and certainly not for low cash offers, Diego how is 10m going to get me a replacement striker? Let alone a player that has just signed for Arsenal:o

im confused :confused:

i edited your rude word for you ;)

Hmm I said c r a p not the other word:)

Nothing to be confused about' date=' 3 divisions, 10 teams in each and then after that I will randomly select one team from div1 one team from div 2 and then one team from div 3.

So lets say in div 1 there is

Ash

Aidan and another 8 forumers, I will randomly pick [b']one forumer from div 1[/b] to be with one forumer from div 2 and one forumer from div 3.

Together they will make Team 1.

Then I will do the same for team

Then at the end of the season each teams overall points will be calculated and that will determine the winner.

Nothing to be confused about' date=' 3 divisions, 10 teams in each and then after that I will randomly select one team from div1 one team from div 2 and then one team from div 3.

Ash

Aidan and another 8 forumers, I will randomly pick [b']one forumer from div 1[/b] to be with one forumer from div 2 and one forumer from div 3.

Then at the end of the season each teams overall points will be calculated and that will determine the winner.

Cool, if you are planning to do this, I would definitely like to join.

And for everybody that's asking me Chamakh is not for sale and certainly not for low cash offers' date=' Diego how is 10m going to get me a replacement striker? Let alone a player that has just signed for Arsenal:o[/quote']

Well, you've got some decent 93+ strikers there and Chamakh would be so much more needed for my team, so :/

Any help from my question asked above?

Ash

:eek: you said it again ... how rude ;)

and got it ;)

I would be up for this but do the three people in each team have to be in different divisions? This could be a problem if somebody is promoted.

Also' date=' I think there should be worse teams instead of the good ones.[/quote']

Teams changed every season?

I will setup the thread for it now, post your name if you want to join, not what club you want.

Ash

When can i sign up?:)

The offer for Radosav PETROVIC of FK Partizan from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Delighted with this deal. He's likely to get a rise of +3 when the Serbian league gets reviewed. Should rise from 83-86 so I'm happy. He's also going to the world cup and there seems to be quite a lot of attention on him at the moment mainly from Valencia and Sporting Lisbon. He's cost me around 150k + two unwanted players and now I can concentrate on improving other areas of the field after I sell Lolo for around £6 million.

I think it would be better if everyone keeps their team because if one team of players has three clubs in division 1 they deserve to be there. Everyone starts evenly so I think thats fair.

Maybe' date=' but that team wont do well the next season though. Maybe in season 2 we will seed it so that teams are made fair? Anyway post ideas on this thread now.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=65320[/url]

Maybe' date=' but that team wont do well the next season though. Maybe in season 2 we will seed it so that teams are made fair? Anyway post ideas on this thread now.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=65320[/url]

Actually I think we should change the teams. I was thinking that you meant that the managers switch clubs:o