English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Actually I think we should change the teams. I was thinking that you meant that the managers switch clubs:o

Haha no!! if we change teams each season we will not loose interest in the setup!

Guest Higgy

The offer for Radosav PETROVIC of FK Partizan from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Delighted with this deal. He's likely to get a rise of +3 when the Serbian league gets reviewed. Should rise from 83-86 so I'm happy.

He's being chased heavily by Sevilla as well.. ;)

Albert BUNJAKU has completed his move to 1. FC Nurnberg from Leicester City for £5' date='591,200[/quote']

Brought him at the beginning at the season purely for the rise was hoping for a rise to 86 but still made a tidy profit on him.

Yoan GOUFFRAN has completed his move to Leicester City from Bordeaux for £5' date='350,000[/quote']

Adds alot of depth to my squad aswell as being cover for both wingers and strikers

The offer for Andrés PALOP of Sevilla from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

He'll keep his 91 rating hopefully he alone will win me a few games.

All in all very happy with my transfers so far and there's more to come.

Guest Higgy

don't know about any interest from Sevilla but after doing some research i've found out that Valencia and Sporting Lisbon are interested.

Should be a decent prospect if all these teams are chasing him.

It was on Estadio Deportivo' date=' Yeah decent prospect, got him in a couple of my teams.

Here's the link: [url']http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/especial.php?id=11442[/url]

Might be selling Gregory Sertic over the coming days. He's got the potential to get into the 90's and with Gourcuff likely to leave Bordeaux for Arsenal this summer, Sertic could well be playing first team regular football next season. but like i said, i might sell him, i might await to see if Gourcuff joins Arsenal firstly.

I think it's fair to say "I have the most difficult 3 games." We're i face Preston North End, Bristol City and recently relegated Wolverhampton Wanderers. Woke up to an extra 960k, no cash injection just season ticket receipts. Disappointing but i have to work with that I'm given.

Got around an extra 4m:)

Click the finance link, see wether you go them from selling season tickets or you got a cash injection. I doubt many people got a cash injection unless they only had buttons going into the new season. But you'd have to buy a new player before the new season to use all your money up, and already this season i'd had to pay my players wages.

Guest drseanfitz

got 550k for RAul retiring(not a bad profit cost me 275k.)

anyone got a CF, LB or LM/RM/Wing available for loan 80+

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

A resounding vote of confidence from the Exeter City chairman :eek:...still i intend to commence my survival battle (looking forward to this season) against Bristol Rovers at St James who i shall thrash soundly because the manager is a thief B)

Is anyone else noticing this very weird transfer? Roland Juhasz (88) today moved to Sheffield Wednesday for a free? also in Italian Championship 1476, my Napoli chairman signed two new players without taking any money out of my transfer kitty -

Your chairman has secured the signing of Danny CADAMARTERI from Free Agent on a free transfer.
Your chairman has secured the signing of Ólafur Ingi SKULASON from Free Agent on a free transfer.

Is anyone else noticing this very weird transfer? Roland Juhasz (88) today moved to Sheffield Wednesday for a free? also in Italian Championship 1476' date=' my Napoli chairman signed two new players without taking any money out of my transfer kitty -

[center']

[/center]

how many players do you have. Cause usually if it's the end of the season and you have I think it's below 18 outfield players, your chairman will bring in some cover. It's so teams don't sink towards the 12 player mark.

how many players do you have. Cause usually if it's the end of the season and you have I think it's below 18 outfield players' date=' your chairman will bring in some cover. It's so teams don't sink towards the 12 player mark.[/quote']

I have 29 players. The club that player went to (Sheffield Wednesday) have 21 players currently. Cant believe that though. For free, the Wednesday manager could now sell Roland Juhasz for atleast 9M. That's a 9M profit seeing as he chairman signed him for nothing.

Pretty annoyed right now i made a bid for a certain player early yesterday morning which should of at least have been accepted by now and then Peterborough come in which has forced me to up my offer, im still confident im going to get him im just abit annoyed at SM.

other news my chairman expects me to gain promation

(no pressure there) and Palop's completed his move.:D

Pretty annoyed right now i made a bid for a certain player early yesterday morning which should of at least have been accepted by now and then Peterborough come in which has forced me to up my offer' date=' im still confident im going to get him im just abit annoyed at SM.

other news my chairman expects me to gain promation

(no pressure there) and Palop's completed his move.:D[/quote']

As a matter of fact Matt you placed the bid last night around 9PM. I was waiting for abit of money to come into the club either by a cash injection or season ticket sales and that came this morning so i placed a bid as i tried last night but was short by about 80k.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

At least he agrees with me :)

No additional free transfers, or cash injection at the club as expected. But gained just over 1 million from season tickets.

Availible to Loan Out: Merida (83) - Agreed to Northampton, Holt (80) - Anyone can have him, would favour Hereford Uinted, Owain Fon Williams (77) - Agreed to Hereford.

As a matter of fact Matt you placed the bid last night around 9PM. I was waiting for abit of money to come into the club either by a cash injection or season ticket sales and that came this morning so i placed a bid as i tried last night but was short by about 80k.

Dann i think i might know when i placed the bid' date=' I made the bid when the offers were accepted for Gouffran and Bunjaku. as i knew then i would have the funds:rolleyes:.

i made the bid at about 10am and the very latest 12pm

[img']http://i50.tinypic.com/nogfmr.png[/img]