English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Lol' date=' how can you blame it on the other manager, when its your record as manager :P[/quote']

The morale was so low when I took over. If the morale was at a decent level, I would have won all of the games. B)

My chairman is obviously a douche bag.
"This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge"

and gives me no money to help. Havent even been given extra seats. What a crock.

Yeah' date=' same here. I had a budget around about 150k and only got like a few 100/200k plus no extra seats. I think I've got the lowest capacity in Div 3. Plus, the chairman expects me to gain promotion as well. Is that guy on pot by any chance? :eek:

I have 30M+ and my chairman invested still 4M!

, you fat lucky homosexual Somalian.

On the verge of making a transfer record!

A million hamburgers I presume? :P

Guest Higgy

Now just bring in Messi' date=' [b']Pirlo[/b], Cambiasso, Maicon, A.Cole, Cech, Puyol, Olic, Pandev & Ibra and you've got my Chelsea - 4 Regions team :P

Very good player, best natural winger on the game.

I wouldn't advise anyone to do that..

Just posted the key dates for your diaries for the 1st half of the Championship season!

Enjoy, hope its a good read - remember to use the music too to make it all the more effective!

I bet ive missed at least 5 more huge games on there - its just such a good division!

The offer for Carreira DIEGO ALVES of Almería from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Safe pair of hands coming in. Should keep his 88 with a chance of 89.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

I'll take on the challenge but I think I'll end up falling a bit short.

Laters guys. I'm gonna go enjoy my birthday now :):):)

Guest Higgy

The offer for Carreira DIEGO ALVES of Almería from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Nice signing there, happy birthday btw :)

Now just bring in Messi' date=' Pirlo, Cambiasso, Maicon, A.Cole, Cech, Puyol, Olic, Pandev & Ibra and you've got my Chelsea - 4 Regions team :P

Very good player, best natural winger on the game.[/quote']

I much prefer the team i have built in this setup:D

Guest Higgy

Just look at the effects of smoking hashish. He's doesn't know what the hell he's on about.

We all know your an Ibra fanboy... Dan..

You do that - please do not think that I want you to go down - i hope you do well this season.

Its almost impossible to completly know what you Derby and Barnsley will do this season!!

All the best!

Okay my chairmans target for the season - This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Should be eaisly retainable after last season performances will just have to improve as much as everyone else !

i've had £2,400,000 invested as my budget stood at aroun £4,600,000 and is now at £7,000,000 + £8,000,000 sidwell's transfer will bring me on wednesday so that takes me to a cool £15,000,000 enough to get 1 big target or 2 smaller ones.

I have also noticed the 2 main players i was looking at who i will keep unnamed have been bid on so thats not very good B)

First 5:

Manchester United v Bolton

Bolton v Everton

Bolton v Watford

Birmingham v Bolton

Bolton v QPR

a hard first game against last years underachievers in manchester united and then i travel to Fercasti's Everton who i know could improve greatly by the time i met them as they have a fair bit of cash avalible. Watford are the first of the promoted teams i face and i know for a fact Katio has built a epic team but i think this is 3 points i should be certaintly taking. Then comes Birmingham which could be intresting. The 5th game i play is at home to QPR who are also newly promoted.

V United - Loss/Draw

V Everton - Draw/Win

V Watford - Win

V Birmingham - Draw/Win

V Qpr - Win

I started off slow last season lets just hope im off to a better start this season !

My prediction - Top 8

You do that - please do not think that I want you to go down - i hope you do well this season.

Its almost impossible to completly know what you Derby and Barnsley will do this season!!

All the best!

Not being cocky but if I do get my two signing's I think I can push for mid-table or if super lucky promotion.

Or I could get relegated

We all know your an Ibra fanboy... Dan..

Not a fanboy, but just a fan. Tbh, he's done alright for his 1st season in Spain, but the stupid media keeps criticizing him for his performances. :confused: Why not criticize Kaka?!?! He's Perez's sex slave FFS and most importantly, he's a Real Madrid player. Big deal....

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

12 Jun [A] - Manchester City

16 Jun [H] - Wigan Athletic

19 Jun [H] - Everton

23 Jun [A] - Manchester United

26 Jun [H] - Watford

Mixed start of games Man City, United and Everton will be the tough games:rolleyes: