English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Sometimes players refuse to sign for teams when they exceed tho others dramatically in rating. However' date=' I forgot I had Canella so I might just have a chance :D[/quote']

Aha, that little snag. Well, good luck. Just remembered. I have Forest in my first match. :)

Aha' date=' that little snag. Well, good luck. Just remembered. I have Forest in my first match. :)[/quote']

That's a nice side you have there Martin. I hoping for one or two fresh faces for then, but even if they arrive in time I doubt they will be fit :(

I would fully expect you to be taking on a transitional Forest :o

The offer for Pereira ILSINHO of Shakhtar from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Correia ADRIANO of Sevilla from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Eljero ELIA of Hamburger SV from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Three more players on their way to the den.

Really pleased with the signing of Elia and the rest have just been brought in with the objective of selling for a profit.

2 more players needed and my squad will be ready.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

The offer for Pereira ILSINHO of Shakhtar from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Correia ADRIANO of Sevilla from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Eljero ELIA of Hamburger SV from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Really pleased with the signing of Elia and the rest have just been brought in with the objective of selling for a profit.

were you getting all this money

Sorry about stalling your bid for Elia, i was going to trade out Sahin and then he rose and i changed my mind:o

Okay so Sidwell was sold last night for £8,000,000 so i've now got £15,000,000 in the bank with three more on the transfer list

Transfer List-

Cemenes Fritz - Right back aged 29 and rated 89 , dropped by 1 back in january due to the overall teams poor first half of the season but was encoraged to sign him buy one of the german rating predicters saying he could eaisily retain his 90 if Weder play better next season. Im only selling now as there is a player i want more on my radar.

Price - £9,000,000

Antonio Di Natale - Striker aged 32 and rated 93 , last rating change was back in 2008 which was up 1 point has been solid ever since and this year was top scorer for a long period of the season (i dont know if he finished as top scorer?) if so he could maybe go to 94 but will most certainly stay at 93 a safe bet for any strike force.

Price - £15,000,000

Paolo Guerrero - Striker aged 26 and rated 89 , last rating change was a +1 in 2009 was injured most of the first half of the season but is expected to b hamburgs 1st choice striker to partner RVN next season and if he can stay injury free he could have a good season.

Price - £9,000,000

Guest drseanfitz

WHAT? :mad: Season's in tatters before it's even started.

had I better start looking elswewhere if i want a keeper in by Saturday?

Barnsley are not the worst SM rated team in the league anymore.

I completed to cash deals today

Fernando CHARLES has completed his move to Barnsley from Lokomotiv Moskva for £4,850,000
Aleksandr RYAZANTSEV has completed his move to Barnsley from Rubin for £6,550,000

And 89 keeper comeing in soon.

Play Hereford Utd Tonight in a friendly going full out trying to find the right tactic.

Diego Contento can leave for no less 4,750,000

were you getting all this money

Been out robbing a bank mate. Don't tell anybody B)

Seriously just take a look at my squad and you'll know How I'm generating money.

He's a pimp

Yea mate defo. ;)

Sorry about stalling your bid for Elia' date=' i was going to trade out Sahin and then he rose and i changed my mind [/quote']

It's cool mate. I was glad when I saw you pull out of that deal. I was offering 12 million but when you pulled out I got him for around 9 million

had I better start looking elswewhere if i want a keeper in by Saturday?

Delac (83) if you need him ?

also im thinking of take Di Natale off the list as i want to see what his rating does.

I know for a fact i have two droppers in Pilro and Deco and there is no way i can sell before the changes ! :(

my inbox also says i have a rating update so i look on reports and theres nothing there just one from 2 days ago:confused:

Been out robbing a bank mate. Don't tell anybody B)

Seriously just take a look at my squad and you'll know How I'm generating money.

Yea mate defo. ;)

It's cool mate. I was glad when I saw you pull out of that deal. I was offering 12 million but when you pulled out I got him for around 9 million

My deal was only worth 10.7m so i saved you a few million there;)

Got a fair bit off cash, now that Ben Khalifa has completed his move to Boro.

Finally ... Gibson has finally joined on-loan from Man. Utd.

A ridiculous a rating change here:

Phil Bardsley, 87 - 86

Not because he deserved it, simply because Alan Hutton joined Sunderland - on-loan - so he was pushed to second spot in the right-back position but still made a fair few appearances. That would never of happened, if it was the equivalent in the Championship, if your going to fine-line one league then do it too all of them.

Zoltan Gera, 87 - 88

No suprise.

James Tomkins, 85 - 86

Might well make up for the Bardsley drop, because he didn't deserve to rise after not really getting regular football at West Ham. Need a better right back now, as an 86 in the first team is something i don't want at Swansea.

AND SM IS STARTING TO DO MY HEAD IN WITH THE ADDED TRANSFER BAN TIME. IT JUST DELAYS EVERYTHING, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TRANSFER BANNED PLAYER TO COME OFF FOR A WHILE BUT HE'LL BE TRANSFER BANNED FOR A MONTH EXTRA OVERALL NOW.

I NEED A PLAYER IN THAT POSITION BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON, WHICH MEANS I MAY WELL HAVE TO GIVE UP ON HIM AND SIGN A LOWER RATED - OLDER - LESS VALUED PLAYER.

Yep saved me £3 million which will help me get another player. If I didn't have that £3 million I don't think I would have been able to afford him so thanks. :)

I may regret it in a few seasons time when you'll be compting for the division 1 title and when your playing me:o