English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

nah sorry i thought you ment loan :o

don't like loaning goalkeepers. always seem to do pants when I do. Cheers for the offer though

I've set a target of two seasons before I reach division 1. Think I'm capable of that if I can continue to wheel and deal in the transfer market.

If you stay at the helm i'm pretty sure you'll make it:cool:

The offer for Diego CONTENTO of Barnsley from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Happy with this as hes one for the future, had to spend big though.

Once Nani gets his 90 would anyone be interested in him here?

The offer for Diego CONTENTO of Barnsley from Derby County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Happy with this as hes one for the future' date=' had to spend big though.

Once Nani gets his 90 would anyone be interested in him here?[/quote']

I'd be interested in doing a P/E for Nani:)

Happy with this as hes one for the future' date=' had to spend big though.

Once Nani gets his 90 would anyone be interested in him here?[/quote']

maybe :)

got a bid in for a defender :) and now have 2 bids from external for Paolo Gurrereo and Di Natale

could potentially improve my team massivly by tommorow afternoon if all my tansfers go through ! a day before the start of the season :) the deals at the moment couldn't work out much better and i have also set back up targets for each player ive bid on with futher improvements also in mind !

its like after 3 weeks of nothing new everything is coming at once :P

had some very pleasing news off the italien rating thread to with then say that my 87 cm could go to 88 and the 88 rated one could go to 89 with pilro set to stay or only drop 1 and Foccari to stay ! i was thinking of mass sales but now it seems unlikely which im happy about :)

Does anyone know what Deco is expected to drop to ? i heard 90 was a possibility but im hoping its only 91 and are the other premier league clubs getting updated tommorow ?

could potentially improve my team massivly by tommorow afternoon if all my tansfers go through ! a day before the start of the season :) the deals at the moment couldn't work out much better and i have also set back up targets for each player ive bid on with futher improvements also in mind !

its like after 3 weeks of nothing new everything is coming at once :P

had some very pleasing news off the italien rating thread to with then say that my 87 cm could go to 88 and the 88 rated one could go to 89 with pilro set to stay or only drop 1 and Foccari to stay ! i was thinking of mass sales but now it seems unlikely which im happy about :)

Does anyone know what Deco is expected to drop to ? i heard 90 was a possibility but im hoping its only 91 and are the other premier league clubs getting updated tommorow ?

i would have thought it would be 91 as i cant see them dropping him 3 to 90, but as you well no you can never rely on Sm :D

My mistake :o' date='i still think it will only be to 91, if he had played hardly anyg ames maybe he would go down 2 but he's played 33 so i feel a -1.[/quote']

i hope so *fingers crossed* as i still need him till play there for a while until i can identify a new target hope that target doesnt get bought and then wait for his TB to end which should be the 18th if i remember correctly, if there was someway to stop them reviewing to the 19th i would jump on it :rolleyes: shame really would have made my money back on him but hopefully he wont lost to much value.

Thinking about it i havent seen much on Benayoun this season could he possible drop ?

i hope so *fingers crossed* as i still need him till play there for a while until i can identify a new target hope that target doesnt get bought and then wait for his TB to end which should be the 18th if i remember correctly' date=' if there was someway to stop them reviewing to the 19th i would jump on it :rolleyes: shame really would have made my money back on him but hopefully he wont lost to much value.

Thinking about it i havent seen much on Benayoun this season could he possible drop ?[/quote']

he may well do especially with liverpool's pretty pour placing in the prem.

The offer for Yevhen KONOPLYANKA of Dnipro from Yeovil Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Delighted with this signing could rise 5 to 84 as he's played all of the games in the second half of the season for dnipro(first XI average rating of about 86/87). He's also been called up to the national side :D