English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Not the best player anyway' date=' cheap yes, but i doubt he'll score you goals. Just had a look at his international record and it's been quiet poor. Still not all down to international record you could say, but from what i've experienced it does tell you to steer clear. [/b']

But anyway, anybody interested in Gregory Sertic? He can go for a big fee, he's got potential to reach 90+ from what i've heard from the lads on the Ligue 1 & 2 thread, and if Yoann Gourcuff does leave Bordeaux this summer for Arsenal, Sertic will be the player to step up to the mark and could hit 88+ in a couple rating changes.

Are you sure we are talking about the same player here?:confused:

Looking good there' date=' old chap. Seems like Brighton are getting some much needed depth.[/quote']

Cheers Bud, depth was certainly needed, my emergency big purchases last season did the trick but now its back to the long term vision.

Nice one. SM and the rest of D3 will unfortunately still be counting Saturday's result . ;)

Saturday? eh? Dont know what your talking about, my players had a nice day of rest and a cuppa in front of the England game. Some of you had friendlies I guess?

:rolleyes::D

Signed Argentinian rising star, Daniel Villalba to boost my attack option for youth cup. Also signed Diego Costa who was very impressive last season for Valladolid to replace Chevanton.

And most important, signed Schwarzer.

Is it a wise choice to have Adebayor? Though I may not buy a striker for while since I'm planning to get a goalkeeper first. I was having a dilemma for either Gomez or Adebayor, but Gomez hasn't been looking good. I'm not sure about Adebayor, that's why I need your opinions. If you think both won't be good enough, do recommend me some worthy strikers :D Thanks.

Is it a wise choice to have Adebayor? Though I may not buy a striker for while since I'm planning to get a goalkeeper first. I was having a dilemma for either Gomez or Adebayor' date=' but Gomez hasn't been looking good. I'm not sure about Adebayor, that's why I need your opinions. If you think both won't be good enough, do recommend me some worthy strikers :D Thanks.[/quote']

I wouldn't give your targets away, others might be interested in them aswell:D

Haha' date=' I don't really mind. Choices are so limited nowadays. :P[/quote']

Precisely why you don't say it on here. If you want help with deals ask on the actual thread and you'll probably get help from someone thats not in this setup. Plus if someone else was interested in Adebayor you might of just given away there target to someone that may not of know he was even at an external.

When i brought Coentrao a few weeks back i had no idea he would start for Portugal in the world cup' date=' its starting to look like the 6 mill i brought him for was a good piece of business.:D:D[/quote']

Portugal don't really have any good full backs hence why he's playing LB.

well he's done good so far' date=' your just jealous that you didn't sign him for your relegated sunny:).

You bitter old swede:p[/quote']

I'm telling the truth, seriously I am. Portugal don't have any good fullbacks. Miguel (The Valencia fullback) has flopped and the others sucks, that why Querioz is playing Ferreira and Coentrao. I'm a Benfica fan, so I can't say bad things about Fabio Coentrao. :P

But, I would have loved to sign him as a Benfica fan, but I didn't have the funds. :( It was the other managers fault. :rolleyes:

Btw, I'm not bitter nor I'm I old. :P

Where is Darron Gibson's rise!!!

This is unbeliavable, 19 starts since the last changes and he's played a lot for Ireland. He deserves a 87, nevermind an 86 at a club like Man. Utd, i'm pretty shocked and i can't believe two players didn't drop.

But Bibi you can't just look to bid for three players, when your only going to sign one! Especially when i've bid for one of them, and now you've lost out on one of them which i'm pretty pleased at (as your not doing things fairly) so are now going to up your interest and knick them off of me.

EDIT: The offer for Stewart DOWNING of Sevilla from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Thank god Millwall withdrew there bid as this is a steal, 8.4 million!!! Same fee as Arteta.

Needed another winger, should join in time for tommorows game with Wolves, but only at 79% fitness so a chance for Vela to play.

Good signing there Aidan. I was interested in signing Downing but then I looked at my squad and I realised that I really didn't need him as I already have Elia and Krasic on the wings.

anyway I've completed the signing of Berami for 2 million + Gaston Ramirez.

I've bought him mainly because of his versitality as he can play anywhere in midfield.

Good signing there Aidan. I was interested in signing Downing but then I looked at my squad and I realised that I really didn't need him as I already have Elia and Krasic on the wings.

anyway I've completed the signing of Berami for 2 million + Gaston Ramirez.

I've bought him mainly because of his versitality as he can play anywhere in midfield.

So glad when you withdrew your bid, he's exactly the sort of player i like at Swansea. Out of the current players in my squad, here's the first teamers that i may keep for a long time: Gordon, Warnock, Arteta, Downing, Crouch, Agbonlahor :)

EDIT: The offer for Stewart DOWNING of Sevilla from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Thank god Millwall withdrew there bid as this is a steal' date=' [b']8.4 million!!! Same fee as Arteta.

Needed another winger, should join in time for tommorows game with Wolves, but only at 79% fitness so a chance for Vela to play.

I noticed him but opted for Gouffran for the simple reason that downing is rubbish, this season for villa he created absolutley nothing he's lost his pace and cant go past his man. how he's 89 is a joke he deserves a 87, just ask Adamski or elliot who watch him week in week out.

I expect him to be replaced this season but knowing O'neill he'll keep him:mad:

I noticed him but opted for Gouffran for the simple reason that downing is rubbish' date=' this season for villa he created absolutley nothing he's lost his pace and cant go past his man. how he's 89 is a joke he deserves a 87, just ask Adamski or elliot who watch him week in week out.

I expect him to be replaced this season but knowing O'neill he'll keep him:mad:[/quote']

Well i've bought him on the simple reason he's quality, at least i can watch my players play rather than the likes of Gouffran etc.. at Leicester :P

He doesn't deserve an 87, because he plays regularly for a side that have reached European football, regardless off his performances, Elliot doesn't watch Villa week in week out he watches Rochdale week in week out.

He wont be replaced, he's a very good British footballer and will be 89 for a while, so stop critising my players.