• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Well i've bought him on the simple reason he's quality' date=' at least i can watch my players play rather than the likes of Gouffran etc.. at Leicester :P

He doesn't deserve an 87, because he plays regularly for a side that have reached European football, regardless off his performances, Elliot doesn't watch Villa week in week out he watches Rochdale week in week out.

He wont be replaced, he's a very good British footballer and will be 89 for a while, so stop critising my players.[/quote']

You had to sign my top target :(

What exactly was the point in this:

If you don't want him for the fee you've bid for him on' date=' then don't bid for him for that fee then.[/quote']

Are you not allowed to bid on a player and then withdraw it:confused:

maybe he thought he was worth it but theen had a look at his stats and decided against it.

Well i've bought him on the simple reason he's quality' date=' at least i can watch my players play rather than the likes of Gouffran etc.. at Leicester :P

He doesn't deserve an 87, because he plays regularly for a side that have reached European football, regardless off his performances, Elliot doesn't watch Villa week in week out he watches Rochdale week in week out.

He wont be replaced, he's a very good British footballer and will be 89 for a while, so stop critising my players.[/quote']

:D:D

You obviously dont watch villa

Are you not allowed to bid on a player and then withdraw it:confused:

maybe he thought he was worth it but theen had a look at his stats and decided against it.

:D:D

You obviously dont watch villa

There's accepting a bid for about an hour and withdrawing it, and there's waiting about a day for a bid to get accepted and then immeadiatly withdrawing it. With my mistake, i would have withdrawn my bid in plenty of time for the bid not to be accepted, but he waited a long-long time for the bid to be accepted only to withdraw his bid. He may come up with a reasonable explanation, but i don't see much point in it.

I do watch Villa, he's a very good player and always has been. Him and Adam Johnson both came out of the Boro acadamy, and if Johnson turns out like Downing in a few years time he's got a great future ahead of him. Watch the Golden Arrows, NK Lokomotiva & BreiĆ°ablik much? :P

Where is Darron Gibson's rise!!!

This is unbeliavable' date=' 19 starts since the last changes and he's played a lot for Ireland. He deserves a 87, nevermind an 86 at a club like Man. Utd, i'm pretty shocked and i can't believe two players didn't drop.

But Bibi you can't just look to bid for three players, when your only going to sign one! Especially when i've bid for one of them, and now you've lost out on one of them which i'm pretty pleased at (as your not doing things fairly) so are now going to up your interest and knick them off of me.

[b']EDIT: The offer for Stewart DOWNING of Sevilla from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly[/b]

Thank god Millwall withdrew there bid as this is a steal, 8.4 million!!! Same fee as Arteta.

Needed another winger, should join in time for tommorows game with Wolves, but only at 79% fitness so a chance for Vela to play.

nice deal there,hope he does well for you,except when we meet.your teams going to be much improved this season.one to watch again..

The offer for Lukasz FABIANSKI of Arsenal from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.got for a good price for a 85 gk and my chairman thinks he s a good buy also.

My luck gets even worse' date=' lost to Athletico 3-0 with my best squad out, and i didn't even do the tactics because i'm not a gold member i seriously think SM must hate me, otherwise i have no idea what i'm doing wrong:mad:[/quote']

Drawed l'OM with 1-1. My former player Ben Arfa scored against me :o I got a cash injection from this with 2.3M :eek:

You get loads of cash from the SMFA cup. You get about 6M throughout the group stages' date=' and if you get on further you get around 2M each game, i think it's about that.[/quote']

daym i really need to get into division 1, is it just the top 4 take part in it or can you get in to it via winning the cup

I haven't got anything...yet:rolleyes:

Where you home or away? If you was home you'll get around 2M, if your away you'll get less than 1M. Most the money comes from tickets and merchandise if your the home team, if your the away side you won't get to much just abit for sponsorship or whatever.

You get loads of cash from the SMFA cup. You get about 6M throughout the group stages' date=' and if you get on further you get around 2M each game, i think it's about that.[/quote']

To bad then that I will be on vacation for most of the times during the group stages. These moneys I'll be given for advancing would really do good :(

There's accepting a bid for about an hour and withdrawing it' date=' and there's waiting about a day for a bid to get accepted and then immeadiatly withdrawing it. With my mistake, i would have withdrawn my bid in plenty of time for the bid not to be accepted, but he waited a long-long time for the bid to be accepted only to withdraw his bid. He may come up with a reasonable explanation, but i don't see much point in it.[/quote']

You want an explanation, you get one!

I bidded for him this morning and I bidded for 2 other players just in case I would miss out on him. Before the bid got accepted for that player you want, I tried to make the same bid for another player and it was better bid in my opinion, beacuse I didn't need to pay the same amount of cash to get and for those I would be saving, I could get a talented youngster too. I went to eat breakfast after I made the offer for the two other players than the player you want. When I returned from breakfast after perhaps 10 min, the bid for that player you wanted got accepted. I wasn't prepared for it to get accepted that fast.

You want an explanation' date=' you get one!

I bidded for him this morning and I bidded for 2 other players just in case I would miss out on him. Before the bid got accepted for that player you want, I tried to make the same bid for another player and it was better bid in my opinion, beacuse I didn't need to pay the same amount of cash to get and for those I would be saving, I could get a talented youngster too. I went to eat breakfast after I made the offer for the two other players than the player you want. When I returned from breakfast after perhaps 10 min, the bid for that player you wanted got accepted. I wasn't prepared for it to get accepted [i']that[/i] fast.

Appreciate it. :)

You want an explanation' date=' you get one!

I bidded for him this morning and I bidded for 2 other players just in case I would miss out on him. Before the bid got accepted for that player you want, I tried to make the same bid for another player and it was better bid in my opinion, beacuse I didn't need to pay the same amount of cash to get and for those I would be saving, I could get a talented youngster too. I went to eat breakfast after I made the offer for the two other players than the player you want. When I returned from breakfast after perhaps 10 min, the bid for that player you wanted got accepted. I wasn't prepared for it to get accepted [i']that[/i] fast.

What did you have for breakfast? :P:)

Instead of buying only Obi Mikel, I decided to buy these two instead;

The offer for Sven BENDER of Benfica from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Alou DIARRA of Bordeaux from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly