English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Shun MORIA of Kyoto Sanga from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Arata SUGIYAMA of Omiya Ardija from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Koji HASHIMOTO of Nagoya Grampus from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Hiroyuki OMATA of Cerezo Osaka from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

There all riser's evreyone of them has over 1000 minutes for there club so they should all get a nice rise.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Thanks for naming your team Higgy, i'll name my team by the end of the weekend as there's a few players still to come.

Put it up on the first page, quiet suprising actually as there's a lot of low rated players in the West Ham youth cup squad so i'm feeling confident with a lot of players on the border of the rating cap.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

It's always been 82' date=' since it was introduced. Your only loosing 3 players, but nevermind, seemed like you were up for it aswell.[/quote']

I'll only have 16(2 on loan) and have no funds.

EDIT: Screw it I'l take part I'll get the numbers some how

I've had a quite a good start to the season. The team had a great start beating last seasons Division 1 runners up Sunderland 2-1. The first game of the league also brought a win against Doncaster. But against Barnsley the team didn't peform and ended up losing 2-1. That leaves the team in 8th place just outside the place offs.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I've had a quite a good start to the season. The team had a great start beating last seasons Division 1 runners up Sunderland 2-1. The first game of the league also brought a win against Doncaster. But against Barnsley the team didn't peform and ended up losing 2-1. That leaves the team in 8th place just outside the place offs.

No need to be dissapointed about that he's bet Swansea 2-0 Bet Everton in a friendly and you. He's got a good team.But he only built on that all because of the previous manager.

Wonder what they would be like with out the previous managers buys?

I'll only have 16(2 on loan) and have no funds.

EDIT: Screw it I'l take part I'll get the numbers some how

I wont put your name down untill you have a squad, as i wont put your name down only to withdraw it once again or have a situation like last seasons competition when people withdraw from the competition in the middle of it.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I wont put your name down untill you have a squad' date=' as i wont put your name down only to withdraw it once again or have a situation like last seasons competition when people withdraw from the competition in the middle of it.[/quote']

Thats ok.

Will post in a few days when I get team together

SJ' date=' I'm going to have to withdraw from the Youth Cup.[/quote']

Ok.

Why all the withdrawals though, everyone knew the rules and what they needed to do in order to participate and many have signed up only for a lot to withdraw. Only one team has been submitted, confident that there'll be at least three by the end of the weekend but we really need some commited additions.

How much are you looking for?

Money. smilie_think.gif

Aidan' date=' i'd sign up to the youth cup - i like the changes this time, but just want to work on the league, my squad doesn't have the right amount of youth to play though i don't think. But thumbs up on the changes this season! [img']http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/images/smilies/smilie_thumb.gif[/img]

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Ok.

Why all the withdrawals though' date=' everyone knew the rules and what they needed to do in order to participate and many have signed up only for a lot to withdraw. Only one team has been submitted, confident that there'll be at least three by the end of the weekend but we really need some commited additions.[/quote']

Got 17 now 3 more needed

Money. smilie_think.gif

Aidan' date=' i'd sign up to the youth cup - i like the changes this time, but just want to work on the league, my squad doesn't have the right amount of youth to play though i don't think. But thumbs up on the changes this season! [img']http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/images/smilies/smilie_thumb.gif[/img]

Thanks, maybe in the future Dan, i'm liking the changes as it gives Allen & Matthews a chance to be stars.

Got 17 now 3 more needed

Well you don't need the full 20, the maximum is 20, but if you name a squad of 17 players you can't add to it.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Thanks' date=' maybe in the future Dan, i'm liking the changes as it gives Allen & Matthews a chance to be stars.

Well you don't need the full 20, the maximum is 20, but if you name a squad of 17 players you can't add to it.[/quote']

Ill name in a few days have a few comeing in

The offer for Ivan HERCEG of NK Lokomotiva from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Should be an ok earner for me, should go from 74 to 80 i believe.

Anyone else see this - Walsall have been busy :-

Emir SINANOVIC

Marco SEJNA

Bryan SALAZAR

Narek BEGLARYAN

Patrick WOLF

Jonathan CRAWFORD

Jussi LANSITALO

Veselin MARCHEV

Anton BORDOK

Faruk GUL

Martin ELVESTAD

Tommi SIEKKINEN

Edinson PALOMINO

Brendan MCGILL

Kyle PATTERSON

Igor KUZMENOK

Pavel LYUTKO

Robert BAYLY

Cristian SUBERO

Chris FAGAN

Robbie CREEVEY

Aleksandar TSVETKOV

Filip VOYTEKOVICH

Aleksei MARTYNETS

Wayne HATSWELL

Rhys MEYNELL

Paul SINNOTT

All signed today! Phew!

Ok.

Why all the withdrawals though' date=' everyone knew the rules and what they needed to do in order to participate and many have signed up only for a lot to withdraw. Only one team has been submitted, confident that there'll be at least three by the end of the weekend but we really need some commited additions.[/quote']

Ill join - for the set up :)

Count Bristol City in this year