English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Drew 1-1 against Wolves. Unbeaten in two. Drew with Bristol mid week, now Wolves. I guess its not to bad seeing as I have one of the worst squads in the division. I think my main need is a striker that can score, Nemeth seems to of dried up for club along with Frazier Campbell.

OMG

Another draw. That's three in a row now. I'll admit that I didn't do enough to win my games before tonight's game when looking at the stats but today it gave me a sick feeling in the stomach after seeing the stats and only achieving a 0-0 draw against Cardiff. Had nearly 60% posession and also had 9 shots on target compared to Cardiff's 0.

Next up Leicester and i'm not looking forward to that one. Hopefully i'll have a few players by then and I can make it 4 draws in a row :)

This is quiet annoying, i was glad i had a nice fixture today, but now look at my next four fixtures:

Coventry - Away

West Brom - Home

Middlesbrough - Home

Reading - Away

The league is just too hard, but at least i've got a bit off form going into the games with two on the bounce.

Drew 2-2 against Bolton . i'm expected more though . :(

but still its a good result considered bolton average rating is much

higher than me (87) . Muller and trasch scored for me n Benayoun ,

pirlo scored for them . 3 goals in 3 games so far for Thomas Muller . :D

OMG

Another draw. That's three in a row now. I'll admit that I didn't do enough to win my games before tonight's game when looking at the stats but today it gave me a sick feeling in the stomach after seeing the stats and only achieving a 0-0 draw against Cardiff. Had nearly 60% posession and also had 9 shots on target compared to Cardiff's 0.

Next up Leicester and i'm not looking forward to that one. Hopefully i'll have a few players by then and I can make it 4 draws in a row :)

With your attacking talent and how poor my defence is i would say you have a pretty good chance in winning.

Sidwell got his first goal for MK Dons and has been playing decently at an average of 7.00. He is my replacement for Michael Johnson. Hopefully he wont get injured like Johnson did :o

Guthrie also scored his first goal. Delited that he's doing well with a slightly better average than Sidwell :)

Fleck and Pedrelli also scored :D

Looking to sell Pedrelli now that he got his rise. Looking for an english player to make my team more favoured to me :) Someone who I have seen play..and I like his style of playing IRL.

With your attacking talent and how poor my defence is i would say you have a pretty good chance in winning.

My attacking players are being preety inconsistant atm. Krasic who is my best attacking player only got a rating of 5 and that was the case for nearly every other player. Will probably drop a few players against your side and fingers crossed I can come out with a draw

I said it would be a draw. ;)

Well, I had a though schedule with my three starting games beeing against Watford, United and Birmingham, who had the lead before this round and scored 7 goals before this round. I will now face QPR, which is abit more easier team to face than United and B'ham (no offence). Hopefully I can get some points here, seeing as I will go on holiday mode after tomorrow.

You cursed him! :eek:

Good job I'm not doing division 3 predictions then. :P

Well' date=' I had a though schedule with my three starting games beeing against Watford, United and Birmingham, who had the lead before this round and scored 7 goals before this round. I will now face QPR, which is abit more easier team to face than United and B'ham (no offence). Hopefully I can get some points here, seeing as I will go on holiday mode after tomorrow.[/quote']

Yeah, Birmingham have been very good this season under Jack. The squad isn't brilliant, he had the weaker side, and still managed to pick a point from your side, did Dzeko score at all?

Yeah' date=' Birmingham have been very good this season under Jack. The squad isn't brilliant, he had the weaker side, and still managed to pick a point from your side, did Dzeko score at all?[/quote']

Nope, Dzeko didn't score. That's a curse with all my SM teams. None of my players seems to be banging in like 15+ goals a season, and the goalscoring is spread out to all players of the team. Every player in my squad ends up having atleast scored one goal, but none has come over 12, lol :o

Nope' date=' Dzeko didn't score. That's a curse with all my SM teams. None of my players seems to be banging in like 15+ goals a season, and the goalscoring is spread out to all players of the team. Every player in my squad ends up having atleast scored one goal, but none has come over 12, lol :o[/quote']

Oh. Dzeko is on fire for me in other setups. :D

Just predict that I'll win all the games 10-0' date=' I'll give you a nice reward then. ;)[/quote']

I'm listening....... ;)

On a side not, No Alan Smith for 12 days. Step up...... David Meyler!