English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

What on earth ahs Julio Sergio done to increase all the way to 89??? Whatever it is' date=' i dont care :D[/quote']

Stil don't get what you mean by the visitor message, but at least you'll get more cash for him. You should get 7 million for him if you get another external bid.

Just looking at your squad Tom, you must have the best attack in Divison 2 by quiet a way. - In terms of depth.

(83+)

Bristol C.: 89, 87, 87, 87, 86, 85, 85

Swansea: 90, 89, 88, 87, 84, 84, 83

Leicester: 90, 89, 88

Sheffield U.: 89, 89, 88, 86

Good youngster for MK Dons. Beat a last minute bid from Dan :)

Ouch' date=' i placed 100k short of you, but i placed the SAME amount in my first bid. But cause i have a big target in the coming weeks it would put me under the amount i need to sign the player, kicking myself now.

What on earth ahs Julio Sergio done to increase all the way to 89??? Whatever it is, i dont care :D

Wondered what Swanseajack meant with the visitor message :P

It was me Tom? :confused:

[/b]

:confused:

It was me, i said "Good job you didn't sell Julio Cesar now"

Wigan have had an accepted bid for Simon Mignolet of 2.8 million :o

He's just joined Sunderland, 21 year old goalkeeper rated 84, he was a free-agent aswell considered beating it but there's a few deals which will make better use of my money which could see me bring in a Great - british talent.

EDIT: Brian, Santa Cruz just missed a sitter for Paraguay :P

Wigan have had an accepted bid for Simon Mignolet of 2.8 million :o

He's just joined Sunderland' date=' 21 year old goalkeeper rated 84, he was a free-agent aswell considered beating it but there's a few deals which will make better use of my money which could see me bring in a Great - british talent.

EDIT: Brian, Santa Cruz just missed a sitter for Paraguay :P[/quote']

but has scored 2 in 3 games for the blades.

Mmmm.. NOT!:D

Well' date=' i really love my team but i think i need more depth, hopefully i'll sell Schweinsteiger and buy like 4 87+ great players:)[/quote']

Haha, back to winning ways beating Everton 3-1, Chamakh with a double:D

Lost 3-1 against Liverpool.

Something is wrong' date=' i really need some changes in my team.

Anyone wants Schweinsteiger, Suarez, VDV or Robben? Only P/E or a nice amount of money[/quote']

I'm interested in Robben, any of my players take your fancy?;)

Official: That's it, Bibi has officially made me crack.

He just bids on every player i'm after, the other week he bid on three players meaning i had to settle for Marouna Fellaini rather than Michael Carrick. I don't know if the bids serious or not. It's obviously going to attract a bidding war, and if i don't get this player than i'm left without a centre-back.

Official: That's it' date=' Bibi has officially made me crack.

He just bids on every player i'm after, the other week he bid on three players meaning i had to settle for Marouna Fellaini rather than Michael Carrick. I don't know if the bids serious or not. It's obviously going to attract a bidding war, and if i don't get this player than i'm left without a centre-back.[/quote']

Don't you ever message me telling me to withdraw my bids. Who do you think you are?

:mad:

Don't you ever message me telling me to withdraw my bids. Who do you think you are?

:mad:

I'm telling you to withdraw a bid, which i feel your not going to go through with, do you want me to make a list of just a few occasions where you've bid for a player or had an accepted bid for a player which you didn't intended to go through with.

I'm telling you to withdraw a bid' date=' which i feel your not going to go through with, do you want me to make a list of just a few occasions where you've bid for a player or had an accepted bid for a player which you didn't intended to go through with.[/quote']

You obviously don't know how I go about my transfers and I'm not going to explain anything to you to validate what you see as a list of players that I have placed bids on or accepted and don't go through with.

Anyone can bid on players and anyone if they want to cancel a deal can cancel Just as you said when you agreed a deal with someone and you went back on your word: you are doing what is best for your club......

Play the game and don't bit*h about it because bids are placed on players you want.........

You obviously don't know how I go about my transfers and I'm not going to explain anything to you to validate what you see as a list of players that I have placed bids on or accepted and don't go through with.

Anyone can bid on players and anyone if they want to cancel a deal can cancel Just as you said when you agreed a deal with someone and you went back on your word: you are doing what is best for your club......

Play the game and don't bit*h about it because bids are placed on players you want.........

Right i've taken it to P/M. I did that once, and it wasn't to prevent or delay rival managers from bidding, i've shown you my points via p/m

It is against the rules to have an accepted bid on a player, to cancel it, just to delay rival managers.

Right i've taken it to P/M. I did that once' date=' and it wasn't to prevent or delay rival managers from bidding, i've shown you my points via p/m

[b']It is against the rules to have an accepted bid on a player, to cancel it, just to delay rival managers.[/b]

This is not against the rules......what you did with Matty was against the rules.

Look Bibi answer my claims via P/M.

It is against the rules' date=' you can't just delay a manager from signing a player.[/quote']

But you can agree a deal with a manger and then go against your word? That is within the rules?