English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Well maybe not on this thread anyway i cant take you seriously now after you said Ashley williams could have got into the england squad' date=' yes terry and upson had a mare but Ashley williams is a mid table championship defender who gets shown up by players like robert earnshaw and DJ campbell :D.[/quote']

First off, he doesn't get shown up by Earny & Campbell.

Second, are you thick or what, i don't know how many times i have to say this but listen. On the day, he would have performed better than Upson & Terry, he's far from good enough to get into the England squad.

Stop putting words into my mouth, and carry on crying into your beer.

Sergi ROBERTO has completed his move to Millwall from Barcelona for £400,000 plus Konstantinos MANOLAS

Very happy about being able to sign him. Never seen him play but from what I've been reading about him then it looks like he's got a bright future infront of him. Another few youngsters in my squad who I have high hopes for are

Antoine Griezmann (Rated 84 bought for £550k)

Sebastian Coates ( Rated 85 bought for £1.5 million)

Marcos Alonso (Rated 80 bought for 400k + a player)

Facundo Bertoglio (Rated 82 bought for 600k)

Mauricio Pereyra (Rated 82 bought for 500k)

Rene Krhin (Rated 80 bought for 475k)

There are a few more but I can't be bothered going through the youth squad

Guest drseanfitz

Very happy about being able to sign him. Never seen him play but from what I've been reading about him then it looks like he's got a bright future infront of him. Another few youngsters in my squad who I have high hopes for are

Antoine Griezmann (Rated 84 bought for £550k)

Sebastian Coates ( Rated 85 bought for £1.5 million)

Marcos Alonso (Rated 80 bought for 400k + a player)

Facundo Bertoglio (Rated 82 bought for 600k)

Mauricio Pereyra (Rated 82 bought for 500k)

Rene Krhin (Rated 80 bought for 475k)

There are a few more but I can't be bothered going through the youth squad

my fave player at the moment' date=' would love him to move to Bradford.[/color']

Selling AitFana - CV 11.3mil so should make over 7 million profit

will contemplate offers on Jay Spearing if anyone fancies a bid.

Milan JOVANOVIC has completed his move to Arsenal from Real Madrid for £9,000,000

A bidding war that got out of hand really, would have been a good signing of P'Boro or Shorpe at a cheap price but Arsenal came in with a monster offer. Not guarentee he'll do well at Liverpool though, and he's valued at 3.5 million by the Arsenal chairman. :P

A bidding war that got out of hand really' date=' would have been a good signing of P'Boro or Shorpe at a cheap price but Arsenal came in with a monster offer. Not guarentee he'll do well at Liverpool though, and he's valued at 3.5 million by the Arsenal chairman. :P[/center']

A decent signing nothing special i would'nt spend that much could of saved up for a much better player.

A bidding war that got out of hand really' date=' would have been a good signing of P'Boro or Shorpe at a cheap price but Arsenal came in with a monster offer. Not guarentee he'll do well at Liverpool though, and he's valued at 3.5 million by the Arsenal chairman. :P[/center']

Abit more and he could have bought Muller:o

A decent signing nothing special i would'nt spend that much could of saved up for a much better player.

His C/V at Real Madrid was 4.5 million, he might have fitted well at Swansea but i wouldn't spend anything more than 5 million for him but Arsenal bidded double his C/V.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

The offer for Marcus DINIZ of Wycombe Wanderers from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

happy with that

But i rather have Muller than Downing as he's a future star and will hit 90rated soon.

I know, but you wont get Muller for the same fee as Downing now he's at Watford. I'd rather have Downing then Jovanovic is my point, but mainly i'd rather have Arteta then Jovanovic.

Guest drseanfitz

Shane LOWRY has completed his move to Bradford City from Dundalk for £1,350,000

replacement for Abdenour at LB. worth double what I paid already, and hopefully Villa will loan him out to a championship side this season

Borja NAVARRO has completed his move to Bradford City from Sporting for £425,000

Dubbed 'the new david villa' in some spanish press. guess we'll have to see how he progresses

Daniel GOLEBIEWSKI has completed his move to Bradford City from Polonia Warszawa for £350,000

Not the Polish forward I really wanted, but should rise in the reratings in a couple of weeks

First off' date=' he doesn't get shown up by Earny & Campbell.

Second, are you thick or what, i don't know how many times i have to say this but listen. On the day, he would have performed better than Upson & Terry, he's far from good enough to get into the England squad.

Stop putting words into my mouth, and carry on crying into your beer.[/quote']

All i have to say to you is grow up :o , the comments you have put on the forum today have been mostley trying to wind people up or just completley imature. Sometimes you can be a really nice kiddy to talk to and other times you do things that really annoy some people on here.

All i have to say to you is grow up :o ' date=' the comments you have put on the forum today have been mostley trying to wind people up or just completley imature. Sometimes you can be a really nice kiddy to talk to and other times you do things that really annoy some people on here.[/quote']

I'm Welsh not English, so don't expect me to follow England and talk them up all the time.

I haven't even got out of hand, i'm not the one with an infraction under my name today.

I can't even be bothered to talk about it anyway, well nice signing Sean in Lowry & i've set up my team for the Cup on Monday with youngsters Joe Allen, Adam Matthews, James Tomkins, Ashley Richards, Carlos Vela, Darron Gibson, Nolan Roux & Insigne all set to be involved.

I'm Welsh not English' date=' so don't expect me to follow England and talk them up all the time.

I haven't even got out of hand, i'm not the one with an infraction under my name today.[/b']

I can't even be bothered to talk about it anyway, well nice signing Sean in Lowry & i've set up my team for the Cup on Monday with youngsters Joe Allen, Adam Matthews, James Tomkins, Ashley Richards, Carlos Vela, Darron Gibson, Nolan Roux & Insigne all set to be involved.

Did i even say you had to ? , in my opinion you can support who you want and i don't think many people cared that you were supporting germany its just you were trying to wind people up on there and be funny not actully try and do proper views on the game.

I know you didnt but you didnt make the best impression of yourself tho did you ? You say you didnt get infractions but you were partly responsible for them and its fine that you can't be bothered to talk about it as this is not really the time or the place.

I know you didnt but you didnt make the best impression of yourself tho did you ? You say you didnt get infractions but you were partly responsible for them and its fine that you can't be bothered to talk about it as this is not really the time or the place.

I wasn't the only one, Gozzy was aswell, i wasn't bothered so didn't retaliate. It's not my fault, that they retaliated.

I wasn't the only one' date=' Gozzy was aswell, i wasn't bothered so didn't retaliate. It's not my fault, that they retaliated.[/quote']

Don't pass the blame mate it really isn't worth it.

PM me if you want to futher this discussion

Jovanovic has signed for Arsenal.. probably payed a little bit over the odds but he's a great addition to my roster. (When someone said i could of signed Muller instead, i felt like a dumba$$ lol) Looking for a 90+ RB and CB then my squad is pretty much complete for the season. :)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

I wasn't the only one' date=' Gozzy was aswell, i wasn't bothered so didn't retaliate. It's not my fault, that they retaliated.[/quote']

I got one aswell because of Jake' over Ireland not in WC and Henrys handball

Jovanovic has signed for Arsenal.. probably payed a little bit over the odds but he's a great addition to my roster. (When someone said i could of signed Muller instead' date=' i felt like a dumba$$ lol) Looking for a 90+ RB and CB then my squad is pretty much complete for the season. :)[/quote']

Wouldn't really say its the best signing, seeing the amount you payed for a player that's hinting at a possible u-turn to moving away from Liverpool before he's more or less joined and players for us. It's a risky deal, and seeing the players you could of got probably not the best either, but still won't bash it much more.

On a side note, Martin Olsson, the young Swedish born, 85 rated, left back will be available tomorrow, i'd like to hear some verbal interest rather than people just shortlisting him. So if your interested send me a message stating that and ill get back to you, most probably asking for a bid, probably a verbal depending when interest occurs.