• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Steven DAVIS of Rangers from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Couldn't get Ireland so I have to settle for Davis rated 88. Seen him a couple of times in the UEFA cup a few seasons ago when Rangers reached the final and he was impressive. Got him for £3,225,000 plus Heinz LINDNER and Martin GRASEGGER

The offer for Balázs DZSUDZSAK of PSV from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Hopefully will move to a stronger league soon if he is to have any chance of a rating change to higher than 89. Got him for £5,450,000 plus Ismael BENEGAS and Lucas RATH

Should be completed before my match against Swansea tonight but only Davis will play as Dzsudzsak seems like he's not match fit.

Guys' date=' can I just ask what are your opinions on Gaël Givet of Blackburn? It's for an entirely different game world.[/quote']

He's good nothing special, from what ive seen he's a pretty good defender he was Blackburns LB last season and played most of there game's(34).

He's a very safe 88 but in my opinion will never get any higher than that.

Hopefully will move to a stronger league soon if he is to have any chance of a rating change to higher than 89. Got him for £5' date='450,000 plus Ismael BENEGAS and Lucas RATH [/color']

Grrrrr, I wanted him. :( He is my favourite player. A great signing Hans. :)

Since you are very adapt at looking everything else up on the net' date=' I'm sure that a simple google search will give you your answer, mate. :P[/quote']

Everyone knows who's Peter Brixtofte is. :)

I just want to know your own definition of the word, Peter Lundin. :)

The offer for Mark BUNN of Sheffield United from Walsall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

just one of the 4 players set to leave the blades over the coming weeks,inc Kilgannon,Baines and Holden, in August as l ve brought in Eagles..

Got Blackpool this eve,Scholes will proberly not be fit enough to play, not feeling to confident but in Sm who Knows.Jojo Shelvey may get a start

Good luck all.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

When viewing the championship check up - the theme music is strongly advised to be used ;)

Tom James Duff quit awhile ago he went on a long holiday

You couldn't be more wrong.

Fair enough . Its just he sent a PM to my brother Duffman when he joined the forum saying that he didnt actully have a brother which Aaron was obviously confused about and then he sent him a message saying to forget it saying he realised that he was my Brother and not Jamesduff who he claimed was his brother or step brother or something

Fair enough . Its just he sent a PM to my brother Duffman when he joined the forum saying that he didnt actully have a brother which Aaron was obviously confused about and then he sent him a message saying to forget it saying he realised that he was my Brother and not Jamesduff who he claimed was his brother or step brother or something

Oh i was wrong infact :o He's Ciaran's step-brother didn't know that.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Hey aiden ;) seems i was right after all

And why are you not on this long holiday then ?

I'm in my uncles didnt want to go to African James, his mother, my dad