• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Drew 3-3 with Millwall at home, Millwall levelling with 6 minutes remaining.

Giggs, Gudjohnsen, Agbonlahor with the goals. Crouch is having a nightmare, and i might drop him seeing as he's done absoloutly nothing since joining in exchange for Santa Cruz. Nolan Roux might be selected (84) over the higher rated Crouch who still hasn't scored a goal.

A better performance, got battered in possesion but it was even in all and i'd say it's a fair result.

32 goals in 10 Divison 2 games today, that's 3.2 goals per game :eek:

First match in charge of Exeter City just after leaving Burton Albion after 9 games. When I joined they were 19th in Division 3 and after 3-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday I have no clue where I will be now and really cant be bothered to work out the maths.:P will just have to wait :o Have also after that win earned 100k :D

Beat Blackpool 6-1 with a second string midfield.played shelvey he played well and scored .santa cruz with a couple of goals and Arron Hunt with one and Chris Eagles with one.to be honest l quite shocked and without scholes,osman and nolan didnt expect a win at all.Hope you all got the results you wanted.

Beat Blackpool 6-1 with a second string midfield.played shelvey he played well and scored .santa cruz with a couple of goals and Arron Hunt with one and Chris Eagles with one.to be honest l quite shocked and without scholes' date='osman and nolan didnt expect a win at all.Hope you all got the results you wanted.[/quote']

Result of the night - congrats!

So far theres only 1 team who I think look genuine premiership quality from this league. Thats preston

Not normally the one for excuses. But' date=' I played one of my weakest sides :o.

In the relegation zone. Full fitness is necessary for my survival hopes.[/quote']

this might not build up any self esteem for you but you will be moving down to 19th as I beat Shef Wednesday and the league tables haven't been updated yet but the results have

Result of the night - congrats!

So far theres only 1 team who I think look genuine premiership quality from this league. Thats preston

Early days yet. Coventry are still in the Divison and they looked certain to be promoted untill the Gadga glory days were over just into the second half of the season.

The manager might not be so active any more as he's getting married, and has already given up his GM. But he's a quality manager and got some great players.

drew 0-0 with Villa' date='Faizulin injured for 3 weeks and i injured Marchisio for 6weeks only 5 days ago i injured Nilmar for 10weeks injurys are seeming to hit hard.[/quote']

Don't you injury my players for our clash next turn! :o

Drawed 2-2 with Liverpool and therefore, I advanced to the 5th place in the league.

Guest drseanfitz

I see Sean at Bradford has gone

has he. wow thats surprised me.

Sorry lads, great set up, but I've got too many teams, and just not got into it enough.