English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Sad to see you go' date=' champ.[/quote']
Shame to see an active forumer leave a good setup you will be missed but I hope that a active forumer can take over.

cheers lads. It is a great setup, and I know quite a few if you put in a lot of work.

Jinx, hope this doesn't affect my sig:D

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Bradford City have appointed Ryan Brown C.R.L as the clubs new manager.

looks like we have the new manager already' date=' im almost certain he's a forumer.[/quote']

Playing my cup team, so I can prepare myself for my cup game on monday against Ed's Brighton.

Guest drseanfitz

all these '106'ers' cant hack it.

Ok, I know I've left this set up but you really need to stop linking it with 106 so often.

This is a great set up, and is unbelievably different from 106.

TBF sean i actually didnt compare it or link it as you might say.

I didnt say 5579 is like 106.

i simply said that the main forumers that are known from 106 have all left hence why i said jokingly that thy can't hack it.:o

You doing R.E at the moment Matty ?

has he. wow thats surprised me.

Sorry lads' date=' great set up, but I've got too many teams, and just not got into it enough.[/quote']

Shame to see you go mate. You were doing a good job with Bradford, but I guess you've left the new guy coming in with a great base to start with.

Finally managed to get on as my internet went on a blinker for a good five hours or so' date=' but just signed on to see i beat Reading 2-1, Frazier Campbell and Gregory Sertic with the goals to move Peterborough upto 12th. :)[/quote']

So did mine, funnily enough...

Hartlepool stretch their unbeaten run to six games after a 3-1 victory over Southend (Lassad and Crusat [2] with the goals). Up to second with just my arch-enemy ahead of me now. I'm coming for you Jinxy boy! ;)

Hartlepool stretch their unbeaten run to six games after a 3-1 victory over Southend (Lassad and Crusat [2] with the goals). Up to second with just my arch-enemy ahead of me now. I'm coming for you Jinxy boy! ;)

There's no getting rid of you! ;) Hartlepool are in really good form though. You're keeping the heat on me, that's for sure.

Shrewsbury manage a shaky 1-0 away to Leeds with a man down for almost a hour.