• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Sheffield United Football club are looking into the posibility of having a feeder club.The purpose of this is a club to send our youth players where they are more likely to get game time.The feeder club will get first offers on any players sold as long as they put in a competitive price.the feeder club will also get priority over other clubs when it comes to loans.

What we are looking for is a club that buys young mostly british players and want to combine them with some loan signings of ours,up to 3 per season(sm).Sheff Utd will also get priority over others when the feeder club decides to sells it youth,as long as we match it s highest bid.Rochdale would be my ideal club ,but the manager doesnt seem keen.If anyone would like to talk of the posibilty of linking up with the Blades please let me know,l think this could benifit both clubs as l am keen to make make sheffield united the academy of football in 5579 and and the feeder club will also benifit.

The offer for Gabriel MILITO of Barcelona from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

brought him for 8' date='000,000, it's highly unlikely he's going to get any game time this season so when his T/B runs out ill be selling him for 17 million

The offer for Menegazzo FERNANDO of Bordeaux from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

A safe 89 and was brought for 5.3 million, he will be back up for my three main midfielders.

Haha' date=' still early days though. Looks like us two and Tiesto might be making the early running in Division Three, although I think I might be forgetting someone....someone familiar....someone who we perhaps battled last season, Martin? Hmm....I may be imagining things, but he seems to have completely disappeared of the radar!!![/quote']

Good looking bald guy with glasses?

Hmm... Who could that be? ;)

I'm pretty sure that he is not satisfied with three straight losses. That just proves how tight this division is.

Indeed' date=' although it could be argued that the ME has had a major hand with at least two of those losses.

Too right. I should pipe down to be honest - we've only played 9 games!

Word. I will be there or there abouts come the day of reckoning. Still looking or auotmatic promotion :rolleyes:

Yeah' date=' you probably should. We all remember what happened last season. ;)[/quote']

I seem to remember handing Jinx the title on the last day to help with his low self esteem. At least thats how I remember it.

Can't remember if you were 1st or 2nd' date=' but I do remember you slipping into fifth for moment. [/quote']

See even the greats slip up from time to time Andy :D

Oh joy, the fun just never starts - Cup game tonight against Sunderland. :mad:

Just whats needed after three straight league defeats - a heavy battering by the Stadium of Light.

The kids will be out, gonna have to take my medicine with good grace as I have to focus on the league.

Going back to the old skool with some serious tactical changes for the next 5 games. B)

Oh and welcome Bex - a decent forummer and manager

(although she prob wont mention her Barcaleona side in her self titled Becky B's Fair Play league!) :)

Oh and welcome Bex - a decent forummer and manager

(although she prob wont mention her Barcaleona side in her self titled Becky B's Fair Play league!) :)

Ssshhhhh most people dont know about them :o:p

Got back into the setup as Burton Albion,I always wanted to be a Division 4 side when I came back in and I'm glad I've got that,the team isn't too bad at all really but my finances aren't in the best shape so I may have to sell one or two.

Delighted to back in and thanks for the update Matty:).

Got back into the setup as Burton Albion' date='I always wanted to be a Division 4 side when I came back in and I'm glad I've got that,the team isn't too bad at all really but my finances aren't in the best shape so I may have to sell one or two.

Delighted to back in and thanks for the update Matty:).[/quote']

Well back pal. :)

Got back into the setup as Burton Albion' date='I always wanted to be a Division 4 side when I came back in and I'm glad I've got that,the team isn't too bad at all really but my finances aren't in the best shape so I may have to sell one or two.

Delighted to back in and thanks for the update Matty:).[/quote']

good luck with that because i managed them not long ago and i think last thursday i got offered Exeter and I jumped at it.. I know the finances were 2m in debt when i joined and made it a bit better but not so much. Anyway welcome back bud

good luck with that because i managed them not long ago and i think last thursday i got offered Exeter and I jumped at it.. I know the finances were 2m in debt when i joined and made it a bit better but not so much. Anyway welcome back bud

Yeah I see you sold Vince Lia for 1.7 Million to nearly take me out of debt,I am going to sell Mike Chabala for hopefully around the same figure and bring a few 10k players to tide over the squad,I have quite a nice youth team though it's just the first team that needs improving as I only have one player that's rated over 80.

Yeah I see you sold Vince Lia for 1.7 Million to nearly take me out of debt' date='I am going to sell Mike Chabala for hopefully around the same figure and bring a few 10k players to tide over the squad,I have quite a nice youth team though it's just the first team that needs improving as I only have one player that's rated over 80.[/quote']

yh i noticed that but it's a good challenge and i wish u the best of luck.

Guest Scout Maker

Hey, I'm desperate for a LB for tonights Cup game, has anyone got one they can loan me? I don't mind what rating.

Thanks.

Guest Scout Maker

Does anybody know who has the Stockport job offer?

Nope sorry.

Could I loan Tshabalala for Tonight's game and then I'll send him back?

Yeah I see you sold Vince Lia for 1.7 Million to nearly take me out of debt' date='I am going to sell Mike Chabala for hopefully around the same figure and bring a few 10k players to tide over the squad,I have quite a nice youth team though it's just the first team that needs improving as I only have one player that's rated over 80.[/quote']

welcome from Sheffield United

Guest Scout Maker

More than welcome - make the bid asap ;)

Dang! You would go under 21 players!

Guess I'm going to have to play a striker there :P