• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I think Rob Walshe deserves a turn in the setup.

Now seeing ou was Barnsley' date=' then left for whatever reason i dont know - Rob hasnt been in + deserves a go![/quote']

I left because I had to go on a long holiday knowing that I could'nt log in because on a brochure there was nothing about computers we get there and a big room full of them.

I think Rob Walshe deserves a turn in the setup.

Now seeing ou was Barnsley' date=' then left for whatever reason i dont know - Rob hasnt been in + deserves a go![/quote']

I think Rob should join aswell hes a great manager and mate and would be greatfull to join.

The offer for Raul MEIRELES of FC Porto from Burnley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Happy with that signing to strengthen my mid and add extra flare.

Yes I left them 3 hours before I got my plane to where i was going.

right

well i suppose I can only congratuylate you for leaving them before you went on holiday - so someone else could get them + no be unvisited for the duration it takes between you coming back from holiday or whatever.

Maybe you could have given your password to someone you trust - saying that you probably wont know anyone you trust that much!!!

I hope you do get back in the setup, but not before Rob Walshe - who should be allowed to get Stockport - if he still wants to join.

After that - your all free to join!!!

right

well i suppose I can only congratuylate you for leaving them before you went on holiday - so someone else could get them + no be unvisited for the duration it takes between you coming back from holiday or whatever.

Maybe you could have given your password to someone you trust - saying that you probably wont know anyone you trust that much!!!

I hope you do get back in the setup' date=' but not before Rob Walshe - who should be allowed to get Stockport - if he still wants to join.

After that - your all free to join!!![/quote']

I'm still on holidays and I can only get on 2 days so Monday then I'll be on Wedensday and clubs dont come free here very often.

So I could be waiting forever to get back in.

The Swanseajack FA Cup has began its wobbly tonight!!

Gozzy's Charlton have humiliated The EC5579 Champions - Liverpool.

Last year's finalists Middlesbrough whamed 5-0 by lower league opposition 5-0!

Sunderland had no such problem though - beating Brighton just 2-1.

Also, Hereford had a night to forget - losing 8-0 to cup contenders manchester City.

The winner of the grudge game was Manchester Utd - winning 1-0 at chelsea!

My Bristol beat Championship leaders Blackpool but on the penalty shootout 3-0!

Furhter weve ever been in the FA Cup safely said

Division Three Hartlepool United cause another shock, this time in the English Cup as they defeat Division One Wigan Athletic by a 3-1 scoreline to advance to the Third Round. Young Argentine starlet Sebastian Emanuel Gonzalez was tonight's hero as he hit a devastating hat-trick. Next up for the Monkey Hangers is a trip to the Ricoh Arena to face Division Two side Coventry City. :)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Beat Notts County with 1 men and 85 mnutes left 2-1 Nyassi in the 1st minute then Eric Bekoe sent off in the 5th minue then Notts scored in the 7th minute then Lens scored

My Brighton are turning into a poor man's James Bond movie:-

"Another Day, Another Loss"

Starting to get very peeved now. Other than a solitary cup win, i have lost the 4 out of the last 5. However a closer look tells me:-

Sunderland beat me 2-1, but i had 53% possession and more shots on target

Shorpe beat me 5-3, but I had 54% possession and 8 more shots on target

Tranmere beat me 2-1, but we had same possession and 8 more shots on target

So i think tactically I am winning the key areas but still find myself having conceeed 12 and scored 5.

I know I am not the first and I wont be the last but the ME is really having me over. I shall however dig in and get it back on track, just incredibly frustrating at the minute.