English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Leigton Baines tranfer ban runs out on Sat ,some interest already shown or he shall go external.Chris Smalling tranfer ban comes up on Friday of this week,l may sell if a good part ex is offered or a very,very good offer is made,if not he shall stay with the blades for the right deal.Need to money from the Baines deal and Smallings not in my long term plans at present.

Bids accepted on Ryan Babel and the greatest hitman in Argentina right now, Santiago Tanque Silva. Both should arrive in plenty of time for tomorrow's league trip to Tranmere, with the additions helping push the first XI average up to 87.

Guest Scout Maker

Beat Reading in the Cup on penalties 1-0 after the game finished 1-1 in the first 120 minutes. Not too bothered really, at least it gives my youngsters a game. Also, remember before the game I was after a LB but I didn't get one in time, well I thought Daniel Galbraith who is a LM/Wing might suprise me but his match rating was a 3. :P

Got Charlton next in the Cup, GozGoz will probably hammer me.

Just got back from 5 days holiday and unfortunately didn't set my team (Blackpool) up before i went away. This meant i had a bunch of low rated NMF losers out on the pitch and resulted in a 6-1 thrashing by Sheffield United in the league and an agonising penalty exit to Bristol City in the cup.

Before i went away i did however shift out star man Diego Tardelli for over 14m and his sale helped me to bring in EIGHTEEN new players including a whole bunch of risers from Brazil and Argentina. Anyone know how long til those changes as my side needs them greatly.

Tomorrow nights game will be a write off i think. My main task is to try and get an XI together which is match fit and of a respectable enough rating to not be thumped. I urgently need a striker rated over 84 for loan if anyone has one?

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Has anyone else noticed this.

has moved to from on a deal believed to be around £800,000.

have sold to on a deal believed to be around £3,411,200.

have managed to sign from on a deal believed to be around £2,518,500.

have managed to sign from on a deal believed to be around £4,200,000 plus and .

has moved to from on a deal believed to be around £8,500,000.

have sold to on a deal believed to be around £10,000.

has moved to from on a deal believed to be around £10,000.

has completed his move to from for £20,000.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

sm at it again.1-1 draw with Ipswich' date='but at least its not a lose.Santa Cruz with a goal for the blades.players back from injury proir to Saturdays game.

Hope u all had a good eve[/quote']

lost 3-0 to Plymth Argryle :mad:

Beat Hull City away 3-1 :D

Agbonlahor, Warnock & Gudjohnsen with the goals. A very good win and performance (36 total shots, 23 shots on target). My decision to play youngsters Adam Matthews & Nolan Roux seemed to have paid off. Up to 4th above Bristol City & Blackpool which is good.

Beat Hull City away 3-1 :D

Agbonlahor' date=' Warnock & Gudjohnsen with the goals. A very good win and performance (36 total shots, 23 shots on target). My decision to play youngsters Adam Matthews & Nolan Roux seemed to have paid off. Up to 4th above Bristol City & Blackpool which is good.[/quote']

Play the blades next.good results for you well done

1-1 draw with Liverpool which is a great result for my Bolton normally...

but if you look at my starting line up it makes the result all the better as i was playing and average 86 team with reently recalled markovic on the wing :P very very pleased

Drew 1-1 with Cardiff, managed to concede, but then score again with only 10 men after Aurélian Chedjou was shown an early bath just after half time. He'll now sit out a 3 match suspension while Mike Williamson will have to step up to the plate. The result see' Peterborough stay 12th, with 10 games gone. Happy with that, but a defeat in the next game could possibly see me drop into the relegation zone. Unlikely, but possible.