English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Koplfc your prem reports are very good but i would just like to know why when im previewed i seem to only get one line for example:

Bolton Wanderers vs Liverpool

Positions: 12th vs 3rd

Despite Liverpool's slip in form, the side are still managing to hold onto that 3rd place spot and are level on points with first place Arsenal but manager Baillie Gaudin still expects more from his players as the current defending champions seem to be up and down out of the league, and this form could carry over.

Liverpool are still without Gonzalo Higuain, Thiago Motta and Andrés Iniesta through injury, and Bolton are still without Michele Pazienza.

Prediction: 1-2

I know its hard getting all the games done and i respect you for the effort you put into them aswell as being greatful for previewing my games but i was just wondering why im only mentioned about that much in every preview while the other team seem to get 20x as much , this is about the 3rd time its happened B) is my team boring or something ;):o:(:P

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

I know its hard getting all the games done and i respect you for the effort you put into them aswell as being greatful for previewing my games but i was just wondering why im only mentioned about that much in every preview while the other team seem to get 20x as much ' date=' this is about the 3rd time its happened B) is my team boring or something ;):o:(:P[/quote']

Well sometimes it can be really tough to find something to say about a side, sometimes i can only but find some injury news about the side, or maybe even a recent signing a club has made, for your Bolton from what i could gather nothing is happening - maybe i could of mentioned your recent run of form, and being unbeaten in something like 7 games. But you don't really have any players that are on real form, and sometimes if your playing one of the so called "big four" and your someone like Bolton, you'll get involved for the simple reason your playing a big four. It's like in real life i guess, the bigger sides get all the coverage, whereas the smaller sides get alot less. :o

Beat Burnley with 2-1 and therefore I advanced to 4th place. Arsenal, United and Man City all stand in the way to the first place (although they have just 1-2 points more than me). Speaking of Burnley: a bid for Cabaye will be accepted in a matter of minutes and he should complete his move tomorrow, which will strengthen my CM/DM area. Very happy with that signing! :)

Up next, North-east derby: Toons vs Sunderland :D

Phew! Brighton back with a bang. 4-0 win at home aganst Notts Forest. Almost 60% possession and finally the ME plays ball with the stats actually mirroring the result for the first time in 5 games.

Particularly pleased as a couple of first teamers were rested, the second strng repacements performed exceptionally well. Marlos, De La Red, Martin, Drame and Rafa all awarded 10 out 0f 10.

Almost full capacity home crowd also, not bad given the last few results.

Not sure if it helps Lenny but you can loan any of:

Veselinov - DM - 80

Mazalovic - CM/AM - 80

Niemeyer - DM/RB - 84

Any use to you?

Neimeyer would be fantastic fella......On to it now.......will return him once my player is back........Respect Ed....Sounded quite "With it" then didn't I;)

Guest Scout Maker

Beat Birmingham 3-1, Liedson hat-trick.

My new formation is working a charm and what a buy Liedson is turning out to be! 5 goals and 2 assists in 3 games.

It's ok mate I will take Mazalovic .....Fine with him.....you get your cash in fella

dont worry mate, I just relaised i had an offer in on Veselinov so just agreed tat one, have rejected the Niemeyer offer and resorted my squad so try making the loan bid again bud.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Only got yoofs let now mate once lenny loans Niemeyer. More than welccom to any of my under 80's mate.

Yeh ok a 79/80 RB will do me

dont worry mate' date=' I just relaised i had an offer in on Veselinov so just agreed tat one, have rejected the Niemeyer offer and resorted my squad so try making the loan bid again bud.[/quote']

Still he does not like it........Its fine fella......other loan bid will do just fine

Battered 5-2 by Leicester. I think i'm going to need a good 2-3 weeks to sort this squad out, too many low rated players and the decent ones are all NMF.

I desperately need the Argie and Brazilian changes to happen but i fear they are months away!!