English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Battered 5-2 by Leicester. I think i'm going to need a good 2-3 weeks to sort this squad out' date=' too many low rated players and the decent ones are all NMF.

I desperately need the Argie and Brazilian changes to happen but i fear they are months away!![/quote']

When the brazil changes do come around you'll be quids in, insider had them before you so there should be some nice brazilian gems in there.

Ohh and bad luck tonight mate the change of formation is what did it for me.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

When the brazil changes do come around you'll be quids in' date=' insider had them before you so there should be some nice brazilian gems in there.[/quote']

Yeah i know, i've been busy buying a few more as well, my only problem is i'll probably be relegated before the changes happen!

Haven't been on lately and went up to check the results. I surprised that I won against West Ham 3-0' date=' but what made my jaw hanging in awe was the own goal from West Ham. Shocking to know it had been implemented in it. Any other matches with own goals? :eek:[/quote']

Yeah, that has been a part of SM's match for quite some time now.

The offer for Yohan CABAYE of Burnley from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Tomás FABIAN of Mlada Boleslav from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for Maksym KOVAL of Metalurh Zaporizhzhya from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

The offer for David POLLET of RC Lens from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Very happy :D

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

If anyone's selling any youngsters who are decent prospects Pm me please.

Ive got cash and its burning a hole in my pocket.

Did Jack Hobbs get his 15minutes with England yet?

Would sell you Daniel a Brazilian Prospect me thinks 800k

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Wouldnt be able to offer much more than 4 million :o.

And no not yet ive only played 1 game in charge

My Dutschlanders must have a different squad

Edit meant schdule

Now with the signing of Cabaye, I feel my CM/DM area is complete. I am very happy with the signing, as I can see him going 92+.

I also signed Tomas Fabian and Maksym Koval, who should both rise when they review the Czech league and when they review the Ukraine league. Koval has been a regular for his team throughout this past season.

I also signed David Pollet. As I am Lens fan and have been following them for years, he has been starting all the training games so far. Now this may not sound to convincing to sign him, but none of the attackers of Lens played in the World Cup and thus, none was gone on a extra-long holiday, meaning Pollet should be a starter next season if we go by this. He has also scored some goals during these training games and he was sent out on loan to Paris FC last season who plays in Div 3 of France and he scored 21 goals there.

Pinheiro KLEBER has completed his move to Leicester City from Sunderland for £4' date='350,000[/quote']

pretty happy with that, what ive read both Derby power and Insider rate him very highly.

Also 2 risers today

Dalibor PANDZA rose 5 to 75 and Poredski rose 8 to 78 should make around a million on them and only spent 20k on them both not bad aye.

pretty happy with that' date=' what ive read both Derby power and Insider rate him very highly.[/quote']

He is good, but I cannot see him getting a starting spot beacuse Falcao plays in his position and Porto use two wing-mans, so :P

EDIT: I've put a bid for the man who is set to replace Toni Kroos in Bayer Leverkusen and for a player who is as good as Kleber if not better.