Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Pig Farmers 0 -3 Shorpe United B):D

who do you mean Pig Farmers.

Wycombe 2-0 Norwich.

Mancini and Granero

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Jinx is Danish and Denmark is full of pig farmers. :)

You can be hurtfull sometimes.haha jokeing

Feel a bit sorry for Jinx there after looking through the match reports' date='I had half the shots he did in his game and I scored 5 times as many goals:p.[/quote']

Possession is the key and I had more possession. I just closed down the players and made the midfield a bit more compact, hence the arrows all over the place. I'm a tactical genius. ;)

3-3 draw with swanjack.blades had more possesion' date='but on shots etc proberly a fair result with us both aiming for promotion.Santa Cruz with another 2 goals 8 in 9 apperences.[/quote']

Very happy with that result, on the night Brian's Blades were better but it's a fair result in reflection. Waiting for the table to be updated, but even i fall i wont mind as it's a game you expect to fail to pick up three points, one of the hardest home games of the season. Needed a late Eidur Gudjohnsen to get the point mind.

45% Possession 55%

10 Shots 14

6 On Target 9

Chelsea 6-1 Birmingham :rolleyes:

Awh' date=' had predicted you to win 2-1.

Lost again, this time to Fulham. I'm not used to losing this much... :(:(

It's all about the league - its very tough!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drew 0-0 with Millwall, very happy with that result. Not sure what this does to the table, but it can't really change it to much. Next up Tranmere in the cup, expecting my youngsters to do me proud and to put us into round 3. :)

Nice win. You could be moving into first depending on Andy's & Ed's match. Congratulations.

Possession is the key and I had more possession.

That is a general misconception that a lot of SM-managers have. Possession has a lot of advantages' date=' but there are several ways to beat teams without having possession.

I just closed down the players and made the midfield a bit more compact, hence the arrows all over the place. I'm a tactical genius. ;)

32 shots, 20 on target isn't exactly closing down the opposition.

The arrows aren't doing anything for you. Arrows indicate player movement when in possession i.e. runs when you are looking to attack. Your superior players won the match for you and that's fair enough.

Nice win. You could be moving into first depending on Andy's & Ed's match. Congratulations.

Thanks Martin. :)

I'm quite surprised that I beat you. I rate you as one of the top managers on SM and to beat you in one big achievement. I'm going to put this on my C/V' date=' it would definitely get me a job. ;)

That is a general misconception that a lot of SM-managers have. Possession has a lot of advantages, but there are several ways to beat teams without having possession.

In some cases yes, but generally, if you have the ball more, you are more likely the scored and eventually win.

32 shots' date=' 20 on target isn't exactly closing down the opposition.[/quote']

:eek:

I'd swear that I saw you has 2 shots on target. :o But then again, the 20 shots could have been straight to the keeper or it would have most been set-pieces. :P

The arrows aren't doing anything for you. Arrows indicate player movement when in possession i.e. runs when you are looking to attack. Your superior players won the match for you and that's fair enough.

But I did put some arrows back' date=' so they did atleast do something. My new tactics are working really well.

Lost again, this time to Fulham. I'm not used to losing this much... :(:(

That's what you get for buying Pontus Jansson and some other guy that I was supposed to buy. :(;)

Just kidding, you'd eventually get into winning ways. :)

Derby are on job offer so I'd keep an eye on that situation over the coming days:).

Thanks! I'm happy to check back every day but it would save me a lot of time and bother if I knew when one might be coming up!