English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Feel a bit sorry for Jinx there after looking through the match reports' date='I had half the shots he did in his game and I scored 5 times as many goals:p.[/quote']

If you scored 5x as many goals as Jinx did, then you didn't score any goals. ;)

The arrows aren't doing anything for you. Arrows indicate player movement when in possession i.e. runs when you are looking to attack. Your superior players won the match for you and that's fair enough.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that those arrows do absolutely naff all.

Anyway, Hartlepool secure a draw with Ed's Brighton in a rather drab game at Victoria Park. The result was fair on the balance of play and I suppose I'll always take a point from an arch-enemy like Ed (although it's nice to get one over him!). Drop to third in the table after Tiesto's win over Jinx, but it's very tight at the top - just a point seperating the three of us.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Alex SMITHIES has completed his move to Sheffield United from Huddersfield Town for £1,500,000 plus Frank FIELDING

Been chasing this kid for a while....

Baines has been placed on the tranfer list ,he will leave this time next Sunday for the best offer,even if its just external.

Well i've just been told that I'm going to be losing Smalling from my side - a player who i thought what meant to be spending the season on loan at Peterborough but now seems i was wrong - So does anyone have a defender available for loan rated over 83? If so please (!) contact me.

Christian RIBEIRO has completed his move to Sheffield United from Stockport County for £1,600,000 plus Andy HALLIDAY and Shaun BRISLEY

ribeiro can play anywhere in defence ind def midfield and another great prospect fo the club and a long term target.will go back out to stockport on loan.

Alex SMITHIES has completed his move to Sheffield United from Huddersfield Town for £1,500,000 plus Frank FIELDING

hoping to sign a coupl of big names in the coming weeks,once Baines has gone.

Jooles got Palace :D
welcome jooles if you are a forumer..
Welcome Jooles Great to have you on board.
Welcome Jooles' date='I have signed Koch and Carey who should help improve the team,I still lack depth in some areas in midfield but I hope that with a fair bit of my transfer budget still intact it shouldn't be too hard to find the players I want.[/quote']

Thanks lads, very nice of you to say so!

I'd heard a rumour that Derby may have been coming up for grabs and as they looked pretty decent I'd hoped to grab them.

Still, I'm happy to be in, even though with little money in the bank and most of my players on transfer bans my hands are tied for the next little while.

I'll keep an eye out for you on the field of play...

i've left nearly all my sides on both accounts

i loved this championship but just don't have the time anymore getting married on saturday which meant i wouldn't be online for nearly a month so best to let someelse have a chance...

maybe one day i'll be able to rejoin but till then goodluck to whoever gets them.....

i loved this championship but just don't have the time anymore getting married on saturday which meant i wouldn't be online for nearly a month so best to let someelse have a chance...

maybe one day i'll be able to rejoin but till then goodluck to whoever gets them.....

best of luck with your marriage :)

I did guess it, you've done a great job though at Preston.