English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

I thinks it time you wake up out of that silly dream you are having and come back to reality.....pfff.....crazy thinking you are going to beat Swansea City.

Date
Competition
Home Team
Score
Away Team

23 Jan' date=' 2010
League
Swansea City
0 - 2
Peterborough United

31 Mar, 2010
League
Peterborough United 3 - 1
Swansea City

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

I'd much rather be a hobo than a silly VIKING:D:D:cool:

Trying to cheese me off aren't you, nice try but you attempted failed hugely. How many times do I have to repeat myself, I'M NOT A VIKING!

Plus, hobo's are much more sillier than vikings. Hobo's aren't warriors, while vikings are. B)

Trying to cheese me off aren't you' date=' nice try but you attempted failed hugely. How many times do I have to repeat myself, I'M NOT A VIKING!

Plus, hobo's are much more sillier than vikings. Hobo's aren't warriors, while vikings are. B)[/quote']

I'm well aware your not a viking but it winds you up even if you say it doesnt.

Anyway fancy another friendly i want my own back B)

I'm well aware your not a viking but it winds you up even if you say it doesnt.

It's just getting annoying now. First it started as a joke' date=' now it's getting out of hand. I didn't mind when you lot started to call me viking, but now, everyone seems to call me one and people even PM me asking if I'm really a viking.

Anyway fancy another friendly i want my own back B)

Matty, I'm tired of beating you. Oh what the heck, go on then. :D

I've sent the request:)' date=' just to let you know i will NOT be going easy on you this time.[/quote']

You said you weren't going easy on me last time and look what happened. :P

Anyway, I lost 2-1 to a stronger Liverpool side. Played a weak team, I'm just concentrating on the league. :)

It's just getting annoying now. First it started as a joke' date=' now it's getting out of hand. I didn't mind when you lot started to call me viking, but now, everyone seems to call me one and [b']people even PM me asking if I'm really a viking.[/b]

HAHAHA!! Who did that?! :D

I just joked when I did it, lol.

Btw, beat Burnley 2-0 B)

Beat SJ's Swansea 5-1 in the 2nd round of the shield tonight.:)

You still on hols? Well left to face a really strong Pompy side, so my reserves let me down again. Lita sent off in his final game but to be honest there is a possitive as Peter Crouch finally broke his goal draught with a goal.

You still on hols? Well left to face a really strong Pompy side' date=' so my reserves let me down again. Lita sent off in his final game but to be honest there is a possitive as Peter Crouch finally broke his goal draught with a goal.[/quote']

Na, I came back yesterday unluckily for you.:P

I start my shield defence with a 4-0 victory over Barnet which im pleased about , Birmingham in the next round.

Again i would just like to remind people that all players at Bolton are open to offers , 2 for 1s , cash and 2 part deals all considered on all players !

The Swindon boss drove a hard bargain, and despite stamping down a 2.7 million bid as my final offer i ended up paying 3 million for Charlie Austin.

Would have never have paid that much for him in normal circumstances, but seeing as i sold Leroy Lita to external my transfer dealings are basically Leroy Lita + 850k for Charlie Austin which is good for me. A very good young talent and Leroy just isn't a shadow of the player that he was in the Premiership for Reading.

The Swindon boss drove a hard bargain' date=' and despite stamping down a 2.7 million bid as my final offer i ended up paying 3 million for Charlie Austin.

Would have never have paid that much for him in normal circumstances, but seeing as i sold Leroy Lita to external my transfer dealings are basically Leroy Lita + 850k for Charlie Austin which is good for me. A very good young talent and Leroy just isn't a shadow of the player that he was in the Premiership for Reading.[/quote']

Austin is a terrific talent, long term wise shrewd signing, if I had the cash I would have stumped up more but obviously I didn't.

Godd signing Aidan.

The Swindon boss drove a hard bargain' date=' and despite stamping down a 2.7 million bid as my final offer i ended up paying 3 million for Charlie Austin.

Would have never have paid that much for him in normal circumstances, but seeing as i sold Leroy Lita to external my transfer dealings are basically Leroy Lita + 850k for Charlie Austin which is good for me. A very good young talent and Leroy just isn't a shadow of the player that he was in the Premiership for Reading.[/quote']

I was going to bid for him but i PM'ed the swindon manager and he wanted 3 million when i was thinking more like 1.7.

Anyway decent signing aidan, i have a big player lined up if i get the amount i want for bent.

I was going to bid for him but i PM'ed the swindon manager and he wanted 3 million when i was thinking more like 1.7.

Anyway decent signing aidan' date=' i have a [b']big[/b] player lined up if i get the amount i want for bent.

Well if all goes terrible, Austin doesn't perform well next season and is no longer a decent talent i should still get 2 million for him.

But on the other hand, if he does turn out to be a good talent, get to 80 in League 1 and then end up playing regular football at lower championship then i could get double what i paid for him.

To be honest, i think it'll be somewhere inbetween. But i really can't see you getting 15 million for Bent, if someone has a quick search they can just bring in the big player your after rather than a 90 rated player.