English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Well if all goes terrible' date=' Austin doesn't perform well next season and is no longer a decent talent i should still get 2 million for him.

But on the other hand, if he does turn out to be a good talent, get to 80 in League 1 and then end up playing regular football at lower championship then i could get double what i paid for him.

To be honest, i think it'll be somewhere inbetween. But i really can't see you getting 15 million for Bent, if someone has a quick search they can just bring in the [b']big[/b] player your after rather than a 90 rated player.

Well ive had abit of interest and someone verbally offered nearly 15 mill (not quiet) And the big player is worth alot more than the 15 million i want for bent,quiet a bit more infact.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Hartlepool United are trying desperately to concentrate on the league, yet they keep on causing shocks in the cup competitions. Tonight, West Brom were the sent hurtling out of the English Shield as the 80-rated Monkey Hangers eased to a 2-0 victory - away from home. Marco Perez and Pedro Rios got the goals to set up a third round clash with a formidable looking Portsmouth side.

Ugh! A 5-1 drubbing for the first game in charge at the hands of a strong Hull City isn't exactly going to endear the Palace fans to the new manager.

With 23 to 25 shots, 17 to 17 shots on target, and only a slight difference in possession of 45% to 55%, perhaps Palace can count themselves unlucky, but Hull's class seemed to shine through in the end.

With little money in the bank and many players transfer-banned it could be a long arduous season...

Chris SMALLING has been re-called by Sheffield United from Peterborough United

:(

Will need someone to replace him now, so does anyone has a 83+ centre back available for loan? If over 86 they'll get regular football, if below they'll most probably just play shield games and fill in for injuries. If i don't get any responses for a defender, would anybody have a DM, CM, AM, ST or CF over 84? Would be highly appreciated. So if anyone does have anyone i could loan, please contact me. :)

Will hopefully sign 4 more players and my squad will be pretty much complete then,it will be mainly made up of players between 75-80 but I will have plenty of depth for the season ahead,I look forward to seeing how this Burton side performs throughout the rest of the season.

Baines will be leaving in the next 24/48 hours unless l get a firm offer for him.some interest but l want to bring in his replacement so he going to go one way or the other.cash only bids.

Chris Smalling has gone out on loan to Stockport,where he will play in the first team.

Paul Scholes to be named captained for Tomorrow evenings game.

After last nights win in the shield will be giving it more proirity as l near the final games,but wont risk any first teamers fitness.

may consider a good offer for Smalling or Fryatt,but not desperate to sell but always have a iron in the fire.