English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Exeter are absolutely rubbish when playing away but on Wednesday we could earn some vital points against bottom place Southend in Division 3. Though looking at my squad who are currently 19th I will probably draw but I can believe also I am just going to buy random youth because I've got my 3rd round match against Leyton Orient tommorrow. I know 19th place in Div 3 and am quite close to 4th round of the cup :) Also there is alot of talk of Div1 and Div2 but Div 3 needs to get a shout out abit so I might make a few reports on Div3 match previews if that is alright because I feel sorry for all those managers that aren't a big team and could really get a shout out to others. Between 15th and 19th there's only 3 points so a win can really get me out of relegation on Wednesday depending on other results...

Go for it. Its a good idea. :)

Go for it. Its a good idea. :)

Any M/R's are welcome.

And Dan, if you win, your basically in the play-offs with the league so tight. I can guarentee at least half of the top six wont win, only Matt has picked up some consistancy. And this season consistancy will equal promotion, something i currently do no possess.

And Dan' date=' if you win, your basically in the play-offs with the league so tight. I can guarentee at least half of the top six wont win, only Matt has picked up some consistancy. And this season consistancy will equal promotion, something i currently do no possess.[/quote']

True true. These are the games that will be contested between clubs in the play offs and promotion places in turn 14,

Leicester City - Swansea

Sheffield United - Derby County

Im not going to get ahead of myself as Blackpool are a very good side and have home advantage. But by looking at that list i can see someone will drop points...

Guest Scout Maker

Moussa Sissoko (89) DM/CM Age 20 Is for Sale!

In real life he has recently been linked with Liverpool and Real Madrid and today I found this link which shows Manchester City and Lyon are both interested.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=809731&sec=transfers&cc=5739

Me and Pazzano have agreed a £20M deal for him but if anyone offers more than that then I will accept it. I am also open to P/E offers!

Shrewsbury bring in two new first team players:

The offer for Fernando GAGO of Real Madrid from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Ânderson NENE of Paris Saint-Germain from Shrewsbury Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Gago (rated 90) arrives for 7.5 million and Cisse (rated 75, bought for 50k). Nene (rated 89) arrives for 4.1 and Ferrario (rated 80, bought for 600k). I'm very pleased with both! :)

Gago (rated 90) arrives for 7.5 million and Cisse (rated 75' date=' bought for 50k). Nene (rated 89) arrives for 4.1 and Ferrario (rated 80, bought for 600k). I'm very pleased with both! :)[/quote']

Very nice signings mate espically Gago , i had him shortlisted with Bolton and was going to get him a few days ago but poulson was cheeper and aloud me to still get carew , but very very good signing.

How many more players are you hoping to bring in ?

Gago (rated 90) arrives for 7.5 million and Cisse (rated 75' date=' bought for 50k). Nene (rated 89) arrives for 4.1 and Ferrario (rated 80, bought for 600k). I'm very pleased with both! :)[/quote']

Quality signings Martin. Shrewsbury are looking even meaner. ;)

I don't mind doing Div 3 previews. But' date=' sometimes I might not be able to do it.... But, I'll try anyway. :)[/quote']

That'd be great if you could! Just give me a few games to get the hang of this new team first...:rolleyes:

Very nice signings mate espically Gago ' date=' i had him shortlisted with Bolton and was going to get him a few days ago but poulson was cheeper and aloud me to still get carew , but very very good signing.

How many more players are you hoping to bring in ?[/quote']

Obviously Gago is the gem of the team now. I'm grateful that you chose to upgrade your depth at Bolton and skip Gago. ;)

I'm currently shipping out money spinners and bringing in replacements. I'll probably bring in ten new players.

Quality signings Martin. Shrewsbury are looking even meaner. ;)

Thanks mate. I really need to upgrade the team if I want to keep up with you guys (the top of D3).

Obviously Gago is the gem of the team now. I'm grateful that you chose to upgrade your depth at Bolton and skip Gago. ;)

I'm currently shipping out money spinners and bringing in replacements. I'll probably bring in ten new players.

He should do very well for you in div 3, and yeah i saw you were down to your 21 hopefully you can push yourself up the league :)

Sorry lads, but im going to quit City. I think another manager will be more comited. More involved in Gold Champs at the moment. Don't go thinking i haven't tried to comit to them.

So good-bye for now, Its a great English Champ, by far the best one ive been in.

Thank you to all

Sorry lads' date=' but im going to quit City. I think another manager will be more comited. More involved in Gold Champs at the moment. Don't go thinking i haven't tried to comit to them.

So good-bye for now, Its a great English Champ, by far the best one ive been in.

Thank you to all[/quote']

Very Interesting.

The offer for Phil NEVILLE of Bayern München from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A bit of versatility on the bench, he could replace Luke Young in the first team at right-back or possibly Fellaini or even Arteta in holding midfield. He's a solid 88 and a bit of experience to add to the squad.

Anyone who gets that offer should consider taking it.

Hmm i don't know , it depends whos got it. If its someone thats been there since the start they should stay with who they go look at Gaga he went to Fulham and then left not to long later. It will be either low division 1 or high 2 thats got the offer i supose

Guest Scout Maker

Looking for a winger.

Cheaper the wages the better. (Recently risen)

Any rating.

Olic? He rose quite recently but I'm not sure if Gadga offered him a new contract before.