English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Kinda did ask a few hours ago to do Div 3 previews and have just saw other people talking about but if anyone really wants to do I'm not that bothered but just saying. not trying to cause any confrentation or anything. Or maybe we can both do it

How about doing a joint one with tiesto?

Im all up for seeing D3 previews! whoever does them, it'll only help make the setup better 1 can guess!

I would however put having Carling Cup previews / reviews ahead of D3 previews / reviews if anyone is interested.

3rd round FA Cup previews coming later on today!

Hopefully two good forumers get the Hereford & Orient jobs

:)

In terms of transfer news:

Phil NEVILLE has completed his move to Swansea City from Bayern München for £950,000 plus Andrew KEOGH

Not great on the wages, but an extra first team squad member who'll play a fair bi of football this season, Keogh's never done much for me, mainly playing in Cup games but i got some decent cash for him with the part exchange deal.

Far from the best signing of the turn so far, got to applaud a great signing for Watford as they've brought in Criscito from Genoa. Not going great on the pitch for them, six straight defeats and there bottom of the league but there continuing to add to there great young squad and managing to keep hold of Muller, Kross, Poli, Honda

Well i'm back from holiday and shall being doing more reports and stuff now' date=' now to read over the past two and a half weeks of this thread :o[/quote']

Not alot has really happened except for that me and Tiesto will be making reviews and stuff for Div 3.

Well After a long weekend away i log back on to see the Leicester steam train just keeps on going by beating Coventry 2-1 on there own turf, Bent and Gouffran with the goals to keep me 3 points ahead of PNE in 2nd and 6 ahead of Sheffield Utd in 3rd.

Up next in the league is Aidans Swansea which despite my form im expecting a tough game.