• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Aidan he wont be screwing you over he will be doing what you had done when you cancelled my bid for Khalifia and do whats right for his club.

If he accepted CV for a player of his quality he would be pretty crazy.

Well he's coming to me anyway cause you offered a rubbish bid :P

The deal has been agreed for over a fortnight, it's always been known between us that the deal would have and will go ahead, you can't hold this against me again it was barely agreed but i don't want to go into this AGAIN as i'm the only one that get's held up in this sort of situation.

Well he's coming to me anyway cause you offered a rubbish bid :P

The deal has been agreed for over a fortnight' date=' it's always been known between us that the deal would have and will go ahead, you can't hold this against me again it was barely agreed but i don't want to go into this AGAIN as i'm the only one that get's held up in this sort of situation.[/quote']

Ohh yeah because your CV bid was so freaking amazing wasn't it.

If he wanetd to get 8 million for him and didnt have to wait for you to stump up the cash then he would accept mine wouldn't he.

Ohh yeah because your CV bid was so freaking amazing wasn't it.

If he wanetd to get 8 million for him and didnt have to wait for you to stump up the cash then he would accept mine wouldn't he.

He's PM'd me, and he's coming to me, so shut up - don't moan about and don't try and ruin my deal.

He's PM'd me' date=' and he's coming to me, so shut up - don't moan about and don't try and ruin my deal.[/quote']

Well OK then, that's a pretty good signing for CV then isn't it.

And please don't tell me too shut up, ohh and ruin your deal wow your quiet the hypocrite aren't we my boy.

The offer for Silva Ferreira ARI of Spartak Moskva from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Since SM decided to be idiots, I've decided to sign him. A good striker in his Allsvenskan days with Kalmar but he was rubbish at AZ. Graziano Pelle made him look first class though. :D He's now at Spartak Moskva and he's doing well. He should rise to 88, if he doesn't then I'll go crazy. ;)

Well OK then' date=' that's a pretty good signing for CV then isn't it.

And please don't tell me too shut up, ohh and ruin your deal wow your quiet the hypocrite aren't we my boy.[/quote']

If you negoiate a deal for Steven Piennar in public, then i can have an opinion on it - if i say that's a lot to pay for him, or if i say that's a bargain. It's not a C/V bid, it's over C/V.

Our deal is AGREED!!!, so there's no point in upping your bid.

If you negoiate a deal for Steven Piennar in public' date=' then i can have an opinion on it - if i say that's a lot to pay for him, or if i say that's a bargain. It's not a C/V bid, it's over C/V.

Our deal is AGREED!!!, so there's no point in upping your bid.[/quote']

I can do what i like, my bid of 8.5 is there incase he decides to take it.

He may not but its there just incase.

And this deal is now public so im allowed to have a say aren't i.

Anyway Aidan I really cant be bothered to argue with you.

I can do what i like' date=' my bid of 8.5 is there incase he decides to take it.

He may not but its there just incase.

And this deal is now public so im allowed to have a say aren't i.

Anyway Aidan I really cant be bothered to argue with you.[/quote']

It's not in Public, everything is being done via P/M, your just deciding to be an idiot about it, as he's happy with my bid and he's happy to sell him to me.

Just don't continue to speak about any deal, as it's just not going to happen Matt.

Guys i think this division 2 promotion battle has gone to your heads and now your arguing more then ever. Didnt there used to be a time where you actully praised each other for signings and the like ? and if so is there any chance you can go back to that as at the moment it always seems to be you 2 slating each other.

Edit: Oh and ed i found out who Ed Moses was the other day :o i thought you had just made a random name up.

122 victorys in a row wow :P

hang on fellas...........

First....

Man-Doing-Laundry-Putting-Clothes-In-Washer-Photo.jpg

Then....

1211583165_washingup.jpg

A quick....

Gents%20toilet%20block%20for%20sale.jpg

Remember to...

washing_hands.gif

Then grab some....

popcorn.jpg

And a....

soda_fountain.xlarger.jpg

Into position......

la-z-boy.jpg

........now Matty.....SJ...... do carry on. :)

I'm in stitches Ed' date=' that's the funny post i've ever come across :P

Guys i think this division 2 promotion battle has gone to your heads and now your arguing more then ever. Didnt there used to be a time where you actully praised each other for signings and the like ? and if so is there any chance you can go back to that as at the moment it always seems to be you 2 slating each other

Well he's got me tied up against the wall at the minute hasn't he, i've got things negoited with an unnamed manager for an unnamed player for an unnamed price - how i'd like it to stay, and then when i'm on holiday for a fortnight by the time i'll have come back he's probably knicked the player from me. Hopefully an unnamed manager will do a deal with me, which i expect him to.

Why does he need him anyway, why not just sell Bent to external and sign Tevez from Liverpool for C/V which Bail said he wants to do :rolleyes:

Guys i think this division 2 promotion battle has gone to your heads and now your arguing more then ever. Didnt there used to be a time where you actully praised each other for signings and the like ? and if so is there any chance you can go back to that as at the moment it always seems to be you 2 slating each other

Oh yeah Ash' date=' yeah, what do you know about it ???

:D Just choking your chain Bud ! Ash is right here lads - take your debate to PM, its making this thread feel all neg. Thats what my wifes for, I like to be a little more chilled here.

I'll say no more (as i secretly make a £9m bid for Piennar)

Catch up with the times Ash....

Slating each other is what we NEED ;)

It's not in Public' date=' everything is being done via P/M, your just deciding to be an idiot about it, as he's happy with my bid and he's happy to sell him to me.

Just don't continue to speak about any deal, as it's just not going to happen Matt.[/quote']

How am i deciding to be an idiot, It have actual interest in the player. I made a bid and them PM'ed him to see if that offer was good enough he said that he had already said that he was going to sell him to you.

I thought ok then, my bids there if you accept it great if not ill just buy someone else.

I dont think there was ever a time its just a rivalry all good setups have them and it creates banter.

I can also take more pleasure when i crush him.;)

No harm done.:D

I can also take more pleasure when i crush him.;)

You've said that for a season and a half but you've never beaten my Swansea.

And Ashh, what does EdMoses mean then?

EDIT: quick wiki search and ye, a track sprinter. Gold in '76, Gold in '84 and Bronze in '88

But his full name is Edwin Moses :P So Edwin what's your obsession with him about:p

Oh yeah Ash' date=' yeah, what do you know about it ???

:D Just choking your chain Bud ! Ash is right here lads - take your debate to PM, its making this thread feel all neg. Thats what my wifes for, I like to be a little more chilled here.

I'll say no more (as i secretly make a £9m bid for Piennar)

:(;):P

Im fine with all the little rivalries and stuff its just when it gets serious its only a lad guys come on :)

and nice Ed ive made one for 10

Catch up with the times Ash....

Slating each other is what we NEED ;)

Im sorry Tom ive only just left 2009 :/ ;)

Well he's got me tied up against the wall at the minute hasn't he' date=' i've got things negoited with an unnamed manager for an unnamed player for an unnamed price - how i'd like it to stay, and then when i'm on holiday for a fortnight by the time i'll have come back he's probably knicked the player from me. Hopefully an unnamed manager will do a deal with me, which i expect him to.

Why does he need him anyway, why not just sell Bent to external and sign Tevez from Liverpool for C/V which Bail said he wants to do :rolleyes:[/quote']

Aiden hes doing it out of revenge not out of need.

You've said that for a season and a half but you've never beaten my Swansea.

And Ashh' date=' what does EdMoses mean then?

EDIT: quick wiki search and ye, a track sprinter. Gold in '76, Gold in '84 and Bronze in '88

But his full name is Edwin Moses :P So Edwin what's your obsession with him about:p[/quote']

Saw it on sky sports the other morning and was just like :eek: , im a bit suprised that i hadnt even heard of him although i was born well after he was racing.