• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

LOL' date=' tbh you got the max for him, anymore would be daylight robbery. :P[/quote']

Your joking right :confused::confused: i managed to sell Sidwell who is the same rating and plays far less for his real life club side for £8,000,000 i could of got higher if i had sold earlier in the season !

LOL' date=' tbh you got the max for him, anymore would be daylight robbery. :P[/quote']

What are you talking about :P He's valued at £6,200,000 by my chairman, now in this setup if the player joins for a couple million more then your chairman value then you've got a good deal. I can't see how some people see Bobby Zamora - £8,000,000 as a good price and then say Aaron Hughes - £6,000,000 no deals going to happen.

Anyway the deals complete and it's done wonders for my defence. It means any poor performers will just simply get the drop without any thought, something i couldn't do before with James Tomkins on the bench.

Your joking right :confused::confused: i managed to sell Sidwell who is the same rating and plays far less for his real life club side for £8' date='000,000 [/b']i could of got higher if i had sold earlier in the season !

Well done again, but I'm just surprised because you can get players for less than those values from externals. :confused:

Well done again' date=' but I'm just surprised because you can get players for less than those values from externals. :confused:[/quote']

You can get players, but not necesarily players you might want to buy.

I could have got Kalou > Agbonlahor, but i really like Agbonlahor

I couls have got Elano > Artetra, but i really like Arteta and so many managers want him and are prepared to pay a fair bit for him.

Well done again' date=' but I'm just surprised because you can get players for less than those values from externals. :confused:[/quote']

I agree with SwanseaJacks post on this but i also have another thing to add. As English football is easily viewed all around the world and if you live in England as i do you may only get to watch english football. So buying a player you can watch and read about every week vs a player you have never heard of = english player or player playing in england

I agree with SwanseaJacks post on this but i also have another thing to add. As English football is easily viewed all around the world and if you live in England as i do you may only get to watch english football. So buying a player you can watch and read about every week vs a player you have never heard of = english player or player playing in england

Soccerway ftw. :D

Massive game against Preston tonight and im confident this one's in the bag.

Good luck Rob

Definatly the big game of the day, well one of the biggest of the season in this circumstances.

I'll be very dissapointed if i fail to beat West Brom, one of the whipping boys of the division along with Cardiff & Doncaster.

I'm looking foward to the result, but at the same time, not looking foward to the result.

I'm disappointed that I got hit out at for my tactics and that I lack of knowledge', because I know myself I don't 'lack knowlegde' and I really don't appreciate that being said about me.

The previews are up so enjoy :)

i dont think ill be back on till tomorrow evening so see you then ;)

Bit harsh what you said about Rob isnt it?

Massive game against Preston tonight and im confident this one's in the bag.

Good luck Rob

Well i hope he smashes your scummy villa bottom :D

I'm looking foward to the result' date=' but at the same time, not looking foward to the result.

I'm disappointed that I got hit out at for my tactics and that I lack of knowledge', because I know myself I don't 'lack knowlegde' and I really don't appreciate that being said about me.[/quote']

I dont appreciate some idiotic jelous donkey saying that either :mad::D