• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

3-2 defeat to Sheffield not so bad as my average rating was only 81 :o compared to around 88/9. Should be improving the team a lot in coming days.

You did very well with a av rating 81.Good luck with those signings.b

Well done SJ ,hopefully youve now turned that corner and Arteta and Crouch will continue the fight back...

Well lets start with something positive before i get into the posts that have been made about my previews. Turn 24 has seemed to have been a good one for me with a 4-2 win over qpr, i know its not the most convincing win but i managed to take 65% possession and have Huntularr score a double on his debut with a man of the match performance. The win takes me up one place to 11th

I'm looking foward to the result' date=' but at the same time, not looking foward to the result.

I'm disappointed that I got hit out at for my tactics and that I lack of knowledge', because I know myself I don't 'lack knowlegde' and I really don't appreciate that being said about me.[/quote']

Im sorry mate if it offended you it was never meant to come across in that manner. I remember people on here analysing your tactics earlier in the week and saying about them being default so i thought i would include it, it wasn't my personal view on you it was just an idea for the preview.

Bit harsh what you said about Rob isnt it
I dont appreciate some idiotic jelous donkey saying that either :mad::D

Firstly are you even in this set-up if not you dont really have any right to post on here .

Secondly dont ask for my msn i dont really want some useless computer threats from some kid i don't even know and tbh never want to from what i've seen on some of your posts

Thirdly Idiotic jealous Donkey ? how long did it take you to come up with that because im dead offended as you can tell ;)

Im sorry mate if it offended you it was never meant to come across in that manner. I remember people on here analysing your tactics earlier in the week and saying about them being default so i thought i would include it' date=' it wasn't my personal view on you it was just an idea for the preview. [/quote']

It's okay mate :)

Well lets start with something positive before i get into the posts that have been made about my previews. Turn 24 has seemed to have been a good one for me with a 4-2 win over qpr' date=' i know its not the most convincing win but i managed to take 65% possession and have Huntularr score a double on his debut with a man of the match performance. The win takes me up one place to 11th

Im sorry mate if it offended you it was never meant to come across in that manner. I remember people on here analysing your tactics earlier in the week and saying about them being default so i thought i would include it, it wasn't my personal view on you it was just an idea for the preview.

Firstly are you even in this set-up if not you dont really have any right to post on here .

Secondly dont ask for my msn i dont really want some useless computer threats from some kid i don't even know and tbh never want to from what i've seen on some of your posts

Thirdly Idiotic jealous Donkey ? how long did it take you to come up with that because im dead offended as you can tell ;)[/quote']

ah thats a replacement for something i'd call the welsh its not aimed at you :P

And i believe i can post anywhere mister bossy boots

Drew 0-0 with JinxMillion's Shrewsbery Town, no reason to complain as his team is significantly better than mine, I was away from home, and I got beaten in every statistical category except the final score. 'bout time I was on the winning/benefitting side of one of these SM screwups :P

I've got 1 million to spend, but it is a testament to this setup that every single target I usually go for in other setups is taken. If anybody would like to suggest some targets perhaps, it would be oh so appreciated, although I can understand if people feel no need to help another manager get to the players they want.

Peterborough's form of result goes from good, to bad, to ugly, a 3-1 defeat at the hands of Doncaster makes me wonder when a win will come along but i just hope its soon, wasn't happy when the result came through, not happy at all, but hopefully a couple of signings this week could change things before Saturday.

The first of many, not necessarily going to change my luck in fortune this season, but in seasons to come this signing could be a brilliant buy, Steve Caulker signing for a measly £800k, heard alot about him and is predicted to do very well in the future, and one day become a Premiership regular, a product of the Tottenham Academy, hopefully he comes good.

My second signing... Barry Ferguson, needed to buy him after the sale of Alan Smith left me in the poo. Will certainly start on Saturday as we welcome Coventry to London Road, hopefully a dominating performance from Ferguson, which we haven't necessarily had since the sale of Alan Smith, will turn the game for us, and with that our form. Signed by Alex Mcleish in real life for a bargain price of £1.2million ill be paying abit over that at £6.6million. ;)

Kyle Naughton and Gregory Sertic will both miss the game through suspension and will miss Coventry, Middlesborough and West Brom which just adds insult to injury with Mike Williamson out still with his broken arm, and won't return for another 3 weeks. Fourteen games to go, and 42 points up for grabs, i think 20 out of them 42 will see me to safety, and possibly with that a top half finish. Currently sit 9 points away from 6th place Middlesbrough too, so a decent run of results could easily see me reach the play off's.