English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Put my votes in.We all would love to recieve a MOTM award so let us all try and vote and do our part to support those who set it up and manage it.

I agree, if evreyone voted who checked this forum regularly we would have around 30 votes. Also its very tight in all four divisions.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

I haven't wasted my whole budget on one player and plus although strikers get all the credit when they score it is the midfielders that create most of the goals and even the likes of rooney or torres would be useless without a good midfield to supply the balls for them ;)

Not your whole budget but most of it, and if I'm not mistaken isn't Masch firstly a DM hence not a creator of goals. ;)

Seems like yet again Im unable to land a right back, this time missing out on young Irishmen, Seamus Coleman who now has to join a club where he'll be third!! choice right back at Manchester City would of been more useful at London Road where he'd make his début on Saturday, and would be first choice right back, and the only right back at Peterborough, so i still don't have a right back who i can call my own. :(

Seems like yet again Im unable to land a right back' date=' this time missing out on young Irishmen, Seamus Coleman who now has to join a club where he'll be [b']third!![/b] choice right back at Manchester City would of been more useful at London Road where he'd make his début on Saturday, and would be first choice right back, and the only right back at Peterborough, so i still don't have a right back who i can call my own. :(

I was quietly confident of getting him i think my overall bid was something like 4.8 million but i found some other targets so opted for them, It's obvious that city brought him hoping he turns into some wonderkid.

The offer for Anunciado JOSUE of VfL Wolfsburg from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

I get my man, very pleased, I love Josue so much.

His arrival will complete a new 9 man outfield that I have brought in.

Getting a new a striker and 'keeper in next, but who will it be :P

Also, hard luck Dan, I knew how much ya wanted and needed him, gutted for ya :(

I wish i'd of landed Seamus Coleman before Everton swapped him out for Pablo Barrera. I had him on loan in season one for sixteen games and always wanted to bring him in permanently, actually think i had spoke to Fercasti about that. Well anyway, missing him more or less has screwed up my chances of getting the other player i wanted to get, but ohwell, life goes on, and shouldn't really be complaining seeing as i signed Jonathan Walters, Steven Caulker, Ben Foster and Barry Ferguson without having any competition.

I get my man' date=' very pleased, [b']I love Josue so much.[/b]

His arrival will complete a new 9 man outfield that I have brought in.

Getting a new a striker and 'keeper in next, but who will it be :P

Also, hard luck Dan, I knew how much ya wanted and needed him, gutted for ya :(

:confused::confused: Ok then. :P

I was quietly confident of getting him i think my overall bid was something like 4.8 million but i found some other targets so opted for them' date=' It's obvious that city brought him hoping he turns into some wonderkid.[/quote']

I bought him as I think he should be getting alot of starts this season for Everton so could get a decent rise. He is also a very good player who I enjoy watching play.

In other news I signed Hietinga the other day which is a great signing as he can play anywhere across the back and in DM.

Lost 3-2 to Charlton in the Youth Cup final' date=' a brace from Antonio German but well done Gozzy you deserved the win. :)

The likes of Joe Allen, Michael Morrison, Adam Matthews, Mark Davies and co can now go out on loan.[/quote']

Thanks Aidan,good game. Finally getting some achievement here, so now i can proudly say I'm The EC5579 Youth Cup Winner Season 2.

The offer for Loïc RÉMY of Sevilla from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Finally!

Can't believe so many clubs were interested but nobody bidded for him so i managed to snap him up for £9.6m. An absolute bargain considering he will be a big name for France in the future:D

Finally!

Can't believe so many clubs were interested but nobody bidded for him so i managed to snap him up for £9.6m. An absolute bargain considering he will be a big name for France in the future:D

I just don't have the cash to do a deal for him :(

Btw, looking for a 90+ CB who won't drop! PM or leave a VM to me and we can discuss a deal ;)