• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Had the same problem with a deal with Wigan' date=' never even done a deal with Wigan before. So random, and so annoying.[/quote']

Yeah, it's very frustrating and it's especially stupid by SM to block this deal when I've offered Noble to Sheffield for 3 times his value, which Sheffield rejected and I offered Sheffield him for different fees several times before we agreed a 400k deal, so it's quite stupid by SM to block this. I've never ever done a deal with Sheffield aswell :mad:

Yeah' date=' it's very frustrating and it's especially stupid by SM to block this deal when I've offered Noble to Sheffield for 3 times his value, which Sheffield rejected and I offered Sheffield him for different fees several times before we agreed a 400k deal, so it's quite stupid by SM to block this. I've never ever done a deal with Sheffield aswell :mad:[/quote']

It happened to me with Bail but it was for a much better player Tevez and I ended up loosing out on him.

Yeah' date=' it's very frustrating and it's especially stupid by SM to block this deal when I've offered Noble to Sheffield for 3 times his value, which Sheffield rejected and I offered Sheffield him for different fees several times before we agreed a 400k deal, so it's quite stupid by SM to block this. I've never ever done a deal with Sheffield aswell :mad:[/quote']

Having that type of day.Hope it improves from here on..

Pazz.Sure you get a offer else where for such a prospect

Update,just got worse.have to up my bid a bit...

I can confirm that the 'End Of Season Phase' will return to EC5579 on Turn 26. This includes at least 1 interview from a manager accociated with the Higgy Championship within each championship check up!!!

Look forward to it,

Ive managed to get 20 people to vote for MOTM but in division 2 there's a tie and im not sure if ill be able to get anyone else to vote.

Sorry for the double post but just looking at the home/away table and im terrible at home !

Ive won 1 , drew 8 and lost 2 scoring 10 and conceding 10 < thats just rubbish to be honest ive managed to win 7 draw 3 and lose 3 away from home which im happy with but the reebok is meant to be a fortress and i intend to make it so !

Anunciado JOSUE has completed his move to Preston North End from VfL Wolfsburg for £9,000,000

Goes straight into my team for tonight.

I'm still awaiting Cardiff to bid on Llorente but I don't think he will so Llorente will have a bid accepted by tonight and will be gone in the morning.

I expect to have 4 new faces by tomorrow night, all 4 being depth however.

Here's my form

Home

Won - 6

Drew - 4

Lost - 2

Away

Won - 8

Drew - 2

Lost - 2

Well my away form is better than my home which bodes well for tonight :D' date=' i've also only lost 4 all season which is only bettered by Man Utd[/font']

I think we should of known who the league favirotes really were when King Bail was embarrised in pre season :)

I think we should of known who the league favirotes really were when King Bail was embarrised in pre season :)

:D:D

I've forgot what the score was, i never read to much into friendly's really but it was nice to beat the div 1 champion.

I also need to open up a gap again as it's getting smaller and i feel ive hit a mid season sticky patch.

:D:D

I've forgot what the score was' date=' i never read to much into friendly's really but it was nice to beat the div 1 champion.

I also need to open up a gap again as it's getting smaller and i feel ive hit a mid season sticky patch.[/quote']

I hope bail doesnt mind for a friendly at the end of the season, could be a good omen :P

Nah, I mean you and Preston have got the strongest squads in my opinion, and sensible managers to go with them. Its not a finalised conclusion that you'll be playing premiership football next season, as the likes of Biscuit's blackpool, or maybe brian's sheffield utd could come in late and raid the top 2. It can be done, but i dont rate those chances.

I normally should of beaten Preston I tell you. Rob has done unbeliveably well there, and the team he's making. I just couldnt physically win that match. Similar when I faced Leicester.

Swansea City Players For Loan:

Mark Davies - CM - 82*

Michael Morrison - RB/CB - 82*

Joe Allen - CM - 82*

Adam Matthews RB/RM - 82*

Matt James - CM - 80

Josh Thompson - CB - 80

Charlie Austin - CF - 78*

Ashley Richards - RB/LB - 78

Ryan Bennett - CB/RB - 77

Jonathan Franks - Fwd - 77