English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Just saw that JinxMillion put in a vote for me as MotM, majorly appreciate that man, its good to see someone appreciate the work I've put into this side. Obviously don't think I deserve it yet, but the recognition is very nice to have.

Although it seems before I can even try to win MotM, I'll have to try to convince people to even put me in their "end of season" odds and include me in their championship predictions...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, huge thanks/shout out to the Everton manager, I put in a loan bid for Wijnaldum and sent him a PM and he almost immediately accepted my bid. Love the signing, gives me a quality starter on the wings & adds depth.

• Replies 38.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Just saw that JinxMillion put in a vote for me as MotM' date=' majorly appreciate that man, its good to see someone appreciate the work I've put into this side. Obviously don't think I deserve it yet, but the recognition is very nice to have.

Although it seems before I can even try to win MotM, I'll have to try to convince people to even put me in their "end of season" odds and include me in their championship predictions...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, huge thanks/shout out to the Everton manager, I put in a loan bid for Wijnaldum and sent him a PM and he almost immediately accepted my bid. Love the signing, gives me a quality starter on the wings & adds depth.[/quote']

Speaking of the end of season awards, i'll be doing them again.

It's very hard to please people i know, so i'm just going to keep to naming the award, and then letting people select anybody. I'll just have to discard stupid votes (Voting for themselves or there clubs, or voting for somebody who isn't eligible for example a midfielder being voted in a striker section) But i'll keep to the same awards as last year and hopefully it'll be a success.

EDIT: Also' date=' huge thanks/shout out to the Everton manager, I put in a loan bid for Wijnaldum and sent him a PM and he almost immediately accepted my bid. Love the signing, gives me a quality starter on the wings & adds depth.[/quote']

No problem, i loan out the players to the most interested teams.

The loan offer for Michael MORRISON of Swansea City from Burton Albion has been accepted. The transfer has been completed.

First one out, don't miss out if you need one of the lads in my post earlier. Anyway hopefully he gets some football at Burton, bad news for Morrison recentley thanks to Sousa Nil.

Still the likes of Matthews, Allen, Mark Davies, Josh Thompson, Matt James & Charlie Austin left.

First one out' date=' don't miss out if you need one of the lads in my post earlier. Anyway hopefully he gets some football at Burton, bad news for Morrison recentley thanks to Sousa Nil.

Still the likes of Matthews, Allen, Mark Davies, Josh Thompson, Matt James & Charlie Austin left.[/quote']

Thanks a lot for that mate,was badly in need of a centre back so it's nice to have one for the rest of the season,and he will be one of my first choice defenders alongside Vukovic and my new signing.

Guest Scout Maker

Decided to withdraw 2 of my 4 bids and placed a third bid on another player.

I again would like to state that Tom Cleverley is available in the £6-7M reigon.

I also have an 88 rated CB for cash so if you want any player off me just PM or VM me..

Not singling you out and I think that it's fine you're putting him on the Transfer List for that amount but I got flamed for putting Zamora on the TL for £8M and he's rated 88, starts for Fulham and recently was called up to England.

Not singling you out and I think that it's fine you're putting him on the Transfer List for that amount but I got flamed for putting Zamora on the TL for £8M and he's rated 88' date=' starts for Fulham and recently was called up to England.[/quote']

I think its been generally agreed (with exception to swanseajack) that the 8 mil for Zamora is and was fine. I would personally have listed him even possibly in the 9-10 mil region if I personally had him. I just sold Sekou Cisse (86) for 7 mil, so why not sell Zamora for 9-10?

Not singling you out and I think that it's fine you're putting him on the Transfer List for that amount but I got flamed for putting Zamora on the TL for £8M and he's rated 88' date=' starts for Fulham and recently was called up to England.[/quote']

There's nothing wrong with that, just no reason for me to buy him when Aaron Hughes was availible for so much less.

Tom Cleverley wont go for that sort off fee, he might go for something like £5.5 million depending if anybody wants him.

Swansea City Players For Loan:

Mark Davies - CM - 82*

Michael Morrison - RB/CB - 82*

Joe Allen - CM - 82*

Adam Matthews RB/RM - 82*

Matt James - CM - 80

Josh Thompson - CB - 80

Charlie Austin - CF - 78*

Ashley Richards - RB/LB - 78

Ryan Bennett - CB/RB - 77

Jonathan Franks - Fwd - 77

Antonio German - Fwd - 76

Mark Cullen - Fwd - 75

Aaron Wildig - CM - 75

Luke Hyam - CM/DM - 75

Lorenzo Insigne - CM/AM - 75

Aidan White - LB - 75

Scott Wagstaff - Wing - 74

Marvin Sordell - Fwd - 73

Tom Bradshaw - Fwd - 72

Waide Fairhurst - Fwd - 72

Adam Barton - CM - 72

Dan Gray - CM/RB - 70

Neil Taylor - LB - 68

Chris Maxwell - GK - 67

First come first serve basis

* - may need to be recalled during the rest of the season

Are Cardiff expempt lol ? :P

Isn't that 79/80 ? :confused:

I can't loan him to myself ...

Division 1' date=' 2 and 4 Previews up, what do you all think?[/quote']

Good first time, but maybe write less on each match, and do a lot more matches. Even if with some your left to do one sentence, you'll keep all the Divison 4 managers happy if you cover say 8 matches a week. But good work and Tom's & Dan's were up to there usual quality aswell, unfortunatly nothing from Dale tonight but he does do it on the majority of occasions.

EDIT: Now Dale's up ... is the first time all four divisions have been covered Tom?

Guest Scout Maker

Good first time' date=' but maybe write less on each match, and do a lot more matches. Even if with some your left to do one sentence, you'll keep all the Divison 4 managers happy if you cover say 8 matches a week. But good work and Tom's & Dan's were up to there usual quality aswell, unfortunatly nothing from Dale tonight but he does do it on the majority of occasions[/b'].

Yeah, sorry to the guys who were not mentioned, I'll make sure to do a Preview on your team next week. (I doubt I'll be able to do one on Wednesday what with Homework and all.)

And there we go, Dale does a Division 3 Preview, a Preview from every League today :)

Well done everyone :)

Good first time' date=' but maybe write less on each match, and do a lot more matches. Even if with some your left to do one sentence, you'll keep all the Divison 4 managers happy if you cover say 8 matches a week. But good work and Tom's & Dan's were up to there usual quality aswell, unfortunatly nothing from Dale tonight but he does do it on the majority of occasions.

EDIT: Now Dale's up ... is the first time all four divisions have been covered Tom?[/quote']

GREAT for the set up ,there cant be many set ups with all divisions done.thats why l think we are No1 or very close.

Guest Scout Maker

Fulham draw 2-2 with Manchester City.

Wendel and Raul with the goals for Fulham.

Pretty Fair result looking at the statistics, although I could have nabbed it. I had 11 shots on target to their 2, which went in. They had 51% of possesion to my 49%.