• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Won 4-1 against Arsenal' date=' Forlan scored 2 goals:D

Absolutely dominated the match, i had 62% posession.[/quote']

Won 4-2, was very happy to see that, but what was much more exciting was that Wijnaldum scored a hattrick on his debut!

Team looks pretty legit now, to be fair it would probably be alot worse without the loanees but as of now it is doing great! Still in 12th place but only 8 points seperate us from Charlton Athletic in 6th place ;)

Now have 3 wins and 1 draw since I've taken over. Bristol Rovers are marching to the top! (or in this case 6th place)

Blackpool lost a tight game 1-0 at home to Cardiff. Thankfully though i've seen the Brazilian and Argentinian changes started today, this is great news as my squad has THIRTY EIGHT players from these 2 countries so i'll be doing quite a bit of Redknapp style wheeling and dealing in the next couple of weeks.

United starts off the month of September with a 3-2 win over Newcastle United with United's winger Santi Cazorla opening the match before Newcastle took over the lead through Ba and Lincoln before Christian Chivu and David Silva finishes off a very close game. United now tops the table with 54 points, 6 points more than second places Portsmouth. United are going to prepare for their next match, against Arsenal. On a side note, United have a agreed to sell striker, Fernando Llorente for a sum of 11M to Millwall.

Swansea City Players For Loan:

Mark Davies - CM - 82*

Michael Morrison - RB/CB - 82* - Hereford United

Joe Allen - CM - 82* - Burton Albion

Adam Matthews RB/RM - 82*

Matt James - CM - 80

Josh Thompson - CB - 80

Charlie Austin - CF - 78*

Ashley Richards - RB/LB - 78

Ryan Bennett - CB/RB - 77

Jonathan Franks - Fwd - 77

Antonio German - Fwd - 76

Mark Cullen - Fwd - 75

Aaron Wildig - CM - 75

Luke Hyam - CM/DM - 75

Lorenzo Insigne - CM/AM - 75

Aidan White - LB - 75

Scott Wagstaff - Wing - 74

Marvin Sordell - Fwd - 73

Tom Bradshaw - Fwd - 72

Waide Fairhurst - Fwd - 72

Adam Barton - CM - 72

Dan Gray - CM/RB - 70

Neil Taylor - LB - 68

Chris Maxwell - GK - 67

First come first serve basis (Cardiff exempt)

* - may need to be recalled during the rest of the season

The offer for Ezequiel LAVEZZI of Napoli from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Aritz ADURIZ of Valencia from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Two good strikers, will be happy for Lavezzi to just keep his rating but Aduriz brought in from Mallorca should be playing regulary for a Valencia in the Champions league and might get a +1 if things go well. Also scored in his first game. :)

Won 2-0 for the second week in a row, this time against QPR.:) We still remain 6 points behind Man Uted though after their 3-2 win over Newcastle Utd. I think they probably have the league wrapped up unless they have a major disaster which isn't likely.

The offer for Tomás ROSICKY of Chivas de Guadalajara from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Will add experience and a touch of class to the right wing Rosicky and Hunt on the wings.Tomas can also play as a attacking Midfielder.Paid just over 2 m more than cv due to others bidding,but he 's not a player brought in to sell on,he s there to give Eagles or Philips time to make there first team spot there own.

Beat Birmingham 2-1 last night my best goalscorers both hit the net, Villa and Chamakh:cool:

I hope bail doesnt mind for a friendly at the end of the season' date=' could be a good omen :P[/quote']

I would definatly be up for a friendly at the end of the season but this time Matty will get what's coming to him:p

3-1 over the villa ' date=' nice.

Motta MOM bail you should of kept him ;)[/quote']

Well maybe i should have but i am even happier with his replacement!

The offer for Yann M'VILA of Valencia from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Really happy about that can't believe only Reading made a bid alongside me, i did pay 9m and players which mean't the whole deal was about 13m but i am a big fan of this guy future star for France and he plays for my second favourite team in France Rennes:D

Only bringing in one more highly talented player in the next few days then my squad is complete. Also:

Loïc RÉMY has completed his move to Liverpool from Sevilla for £9,650,000

Anyway i'm off to listen to Tinie Tempah, Calvin Harris and a few others at my local festival today so have fun guys:p

Had a striker in mind to buy but due to selling Seedorf to Milan he's out the window.

Time for PNE to make a splash in the market!

EDIT - Two depth bids accepted

The offer for Keith FAHEY of FC Porto from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Jos HOOIVELD of Celtic from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A 2-1 defeat to Coventry last night makes it no win in six games, and leaves Peterborough in 17th place and six points away from the drop zone where i don't think I've ever been and don't want to start now. I'm still trying my up-most to gain a win, but whatever i try doesn't work. But it doesn't help at all when Jody Craddock adds to my growing players who will be sidelined. Now without no Mike Williamson (broken arm, been out for long time and won't be back for another 3 weeks), no Kyle Naughton who sits out with a 2 match ban along with Gregory Sertic.

Anyway, time for some good news, Seamus Coleman is on his way to ..... London Road, not Eastlands and not the Walkers Stadium. He's going to get regular minutes under his belt and is signing on for a cheap price of £2.8million. Have some very promising talents now at Peterborough, the likes of Seamus Coleman, Marc Albrighton, Steve Caulker, David Meyler (Sadly Meyler suffered serious cruciate ligament damage, leaving him sidelined for 12 months), Emmanuel Mbola (Believed to be close to signing for Arsenal), Nathan Ecclestone and Matthew Briggs. Also young Frenchman, Arnaud Mendy is getting some game time under his belt at Tranmere (on loan from Derby), and he also scored the winner in there 1-0 win against Peterborough yesterday afternoon.

Another recent signing Barry Ferguson made his début last night, and got a rating of 7, and actually kept Coventry quiet seeing as they only managed to net two goals, we didn't see as much of the ball as Coventry but things are beginning to look up, Fraizer Campbell also received man of the match. The two wide men in dos Santos Giovani and Jonathan Walters received ratings of 5, but i think i know why that is.

All in all mixed feelings this morning. But bring on West Brom on Wednesday. :)