• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

West Ham beat Wigan 2-0 away from home at the DW Stadium, with goals from Bryan Ruiz and Kalou.

However, Ismail Koybasi has been injured for 4 weeks. So, Would anyone be kind enough to loan me an 84+ left back?? As Tremoulinas (9 weeks out) and Koybasi (4 weeks out) are now both injured. :o

Now lets kick things off tonight in stylee

4-0 win over poor Doncaster.

SJ - I would like you to tell me who scored my goals - thanks :)

Haha, well as expected despite no real form and a weaker squad to mine who are struggling on the verge of the relergation zone who beat me 1-0 with a Ronaldinho goal - on the 1st minute of his debut.

Gutted, but always had a bad feeling about it. Anyway a poor result with this game doesn't put me in great stead going into the South Wales Derby.

Haha' date=' well as expected despite no real form and a weaker squad to mine who are struggling on the verge of the relergation zone who beat me 1-0 with a Ronaldinho goal - on the 1st minute of his debut.

Gutted, but always had a bad feeling about it. Anyway a poor result with this game [b']doesn't put me in great stead going into the South Wales Derby[/b].

Really looking forward to this now ! :D

Dont be made to eat your words.

Remember what setup this is, its far too unpredictable. I'll probably get hit for 7 on saturday against coventry!

Still the draw between the teams just above you maybe helps. Your 7 points from safety with 11 games to go!

A win on saturday and its on big time!

Haha' date=' well as expected despite no real form and a weaker squad to mine who are struggling on the verge of the relergation zone who beat me 1-0 with a Ronaldinho goal - on the 1st minute of his debut.

Gutted, but always had a bad feeling about it. Anyway a poor result with this game doesn't put me in great stead going into the South Wales Derby.[/quote']

I've replied to your question ;)

Dont be made to eat your words.

Remember what setup this is' date=' its far too unpredictable. I'll probably get hit for 7 on saturday against coventry!

Still the draw between the teams just above you maybe helps. Your 7 points from safety with 11 games to go!

A win on saturday and its on big time![/quote']

Personally before this game I set an aim of 6 wins out of 13, now its 5 in 12 and with this team I'm fairly confident of doing that, but ofcourse much work to be done yet. ;)

It is an amazing game, really the biggest games i've ever been in charge of on the game. The highlight being able to thrash you lot 6-1 in the Shield Semi-Final last year. That was up against the pole though, then Synyster came in and i beat him and i'm hoping to beat you aswell.

Extremley happy as i've just beat play-off contenders Wolves 4-3 at the walkers, An own goal in the 4th minute by Halliche and then followed by a Cordozo strike and then super signing Stephen Ireland with the other two.

Although the score indicates a very tight game the stats say differantly.

Possession

60% 40%

Total Shots

36 13

Shots On Target

19 9

Corners

8 6

Yellow Cards

2 2

Red Cards

0 1

EDIT- And to top the night off PNE lost :D

Unlucky Rob

Also significantly - Sheffield United close the gap on 2nd to 3 points!!! We thought it was all over...

Yeah :(

It's eating at me though, I build up a lead over a team and all of a sudden I'm in trouble and in up finishing 3/4 places below.

Hopefully it won't come to this.

As soon as i saw i had a club message my heart was racing! Click on it.....drew 1-1. OK OK OK Nothing awful there i guess, but had 65% possession, i was playing defensive, yes. But only managed a shot on goal out of six total shots, which obviously went high, wide and not at all handsome. Chris Brunt scored a 79 minute goal to save West Brom a point, and Ben Foster received man of the match after an outstanding performance. I can already feel the pressure lifting of my shoulders with Stoke losing and me going up a place to 16th.

Also significantly - Sheffield United close the gap on 2nd to 3 points!!! We thought it was all over...

It's not over until it's over, Tom.

Sorry for the slight lateness of tonights Championship check up. The Premiership preview is directly underneath if you fancy a nice entertaining insight to tonights top fixtures in EC5579 just before the result is expected around twenty to 9!

Good luck to everyone tonight ;)

Some big news coming from Bristol city by the way!!!

Giorgios Samaras has been dropped for tonights game at Doncaster. Yildrim and Balotelli start in strike force.

Glad to see Yildrim do well for you fella! Also on the loan front Diakhate (88 CB) and ekdal (85) can go on loan.

Birmingham with another cheeky victory win 3-2 against burnley!

EDIT: chairman wont let either go apparently

Blackpool drew 1-1 at Millwall and stay in the play offs. Bad news though is my star left back Diego Renan is out for 5 weeks now so i think i'm going to sell him on.

Hope to make a few long overdue signings this week now i finally have some money to spend.

Completely owned in possession but managed to record a 2-2 draw. Also managed to get rises for Fagner, Jonathan, and Roberto, Fagner adds depth as a squad player and Roberto will probably be added to the rotation as well. Once Robston and maybe even Saimon get rises then the team will really be deep enough to have a decent second team to compete in cup/shield games or handle injuries.

Bristol Rovers remain undefeated since I've taken over, but playoffs look unlikely. Will not give up this early though, with 12 games to go anything can happen!