• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: English Championship 5579 - Discussion T

at least understandable:o

i know' date=' spanish its way harder to learn than english.[/quote']

I heard it was the other way round :o apparently english is hard with all our accsents and funny wording :D I repped you btw :) and you madrid and swansea jack for excellant MRs

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

ohh bummer ashley coles goal was world class.

That's the only goal i saw' date=' just watched the United vs Burnley game:).

Did'nt Newcastle Loose?? And If They Did Were Are The Swansea Players They Beat Em >???:rolleyes:

You asked this on the Match report thread, wrong place to ask it.

No, Newcastle won 2-1 against Swansea. But i'm not going on the team that won, i'm going for the players that played best.

Lost 1-0 to Leeds:(

I suppose they are a very good side' date=' really disappointed to have lost my opening game though.[/quote']

Feeling mutual my friend..

Ill be keeping an eye on other teams to slip up now as i'm chasing promotion..

Need to make some more signings though, team was so poor comparison to Middlesborough's team today, got a loan move in order, have to let a loan player go though to bring in this other player, want to bring in a new striker but already got a load of them, but rather to look at defense and midfield over coming days before my fixture against Leicester.

Feeling mutual my friend..

Ill be keeping an eye on other teams to slip up now as i'm chasing promotion..

Need to make some more signings though' date=' team was so poor comparison to Middlesborough's team today, got a loan move in order, have to let a loan player go though to bring in this other player, want to bring in a new striker but already got a load of them, but rather to look at defense and midfield over coming days before my fixture against Leicester.[/quote']

I'm glad I'm not alone so :o

Yeah I'm hoping for a promotion spot, thats my aim. Need to bring in more like you, so I'm hoping to do it soon. You want a friendly? I still need to sort out my tactics and stuff so a friendly will help. . .

I'm glad I'm not alone so :o

Yeah I'm hoping for a promotion spot' date=' thats my aim. Need to bring in more like you, so I'm hoping to do it soon. You want a friendly? I still need to sort out my tactics and stuff so a friendly will help. . .[/quote']

I see your bids have been accepted for my recommendations :D:)

They have' date=' so I hope they're worth it:D They were great help.

Bids accepted for a few others too so they'll go through, I'll have a fairly big squad then.[/quote']

Good to hear and don't worry they are worth it :), Zezinho especially, who is moving to Arsenal and is looking for a rise, he's made 22 Appearances so far scoring 2 goals ;)