• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Play Blackpool this eve in the play offs.Steven Ireland has come in for schools.a bit expensive at 11m,but he has great stats 12goals in 26games and 11 assists.was used by matt in many positions.hope he justifies the pay out,got to be a cash deal record for my club.got 3m after last game,did nt say why hope to bring in one more experienced player.

The offer for Da Silva EDUARDO of Shakhtar from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know, I know, it's a signing that may raise eye-brows but I'm signing him on the basis he is a starter for Shakhtar and is also a nippy enough striker in my view. Also a handy player on SM :)

Would anyone be interested in competing in the Youth Cup next season. SwanseaJack doesn't want to do it any more so I will take over. I need at least 8 people.

It will be the same format as last year, with no players can be registered that are over the age of 21 and the rating of 80. However if a player turns 22 or rises above 80 they are still allowed to play.

Would anyone be interested in competing in the Youth Cup next season. SwanseaJack doesn't want to do it any more so I will take over. I need at least 8 people.

It will be the same format as last year' date=' with no players can be registered that are over the age of 21 and the rating of 80. However if a player turns 22 or rises above 80 they are still allowed to play.[/quote']

I'm interested :)

EDIT:

The offer for Kévin CONSTANT of Chievo from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:D

Pedro Leon is available aswell. If a decent cash bid or a P/E bid comes in, then I'll most likely accept.

Guest Scout Maker

It will be the same format as last year' date=' with no players can be registered that are over the age of 21 and the rating of 80. However if a player turns 22 or rises above 80 they are still allowed to play.[/quote']

Count me in, when would it start?

Guest Scout Maker

The offer for Gai ASSULIN of Barcelona from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Needs no introduction, very good signing and can go out on loan.