English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest Higgy

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Hey' date=' yeah, im the new man at villa :D

Been meaning to get back into this gw for a while.. Bit disappointed that my first season wasn't in the prem. I know the championships a difficult league with good managers..

Congrats to everyone who got promoted :)[/quote']

Great to have you back.

There's the Cork Jazz Festival from the 22nd to the 25th (I think' date=' just putting it out there). :P Shamrock Rovers, pah, not as good as the dead Cork City team who achieved great success, with guys like Kevin Doyle and John O'Flynn. They are now known as Cork City FORÁS Co-op who are in mid-table in the 2nd division due to money troubles and going under.

Fair enough, I thought a Division 4 side would swoop for him, he'd be a great signing for them.[/quote']

Shamrock Rovers, pah, :confused: lol how can you say that, when there one win away from being Irish Champions, and your mid table in the 2nd divison :P

Shamrock Rovers' date=' pah, :confused: lol how can you say that, when there one win away from being Irish Champions, and your mid table in the 2nd divison :P[/quote']

They are a very dirty side, seen many games of them? (not taking a dig there, genuinely asking) They have mad fans, about 5 times this season they've attacked the opposition's fans and started a fire, or stabbed etc. I'm not a fan of their's personally.

PNE face Goz's Charlton in a friendly on the 27th, I'm not very optomistic as I think he has a tremendous side that'll most likely best mine. I'm in the market for a CB, I've got 2/3 in mind from external sides, but if there are any 89+ CB's for cash internal just PM/VM me.

Signed 2 more players at Burton Albion today,the first is Joao Victor who plays for Mallorca and has started once and been a substitute once this season,the best thing is that his only rated at 70 and he should be in for at least a +8 rise in the next changes:),the second is Rafa Jorda who is in for a good rise at the Spanish changes as well,I'm looking at +3 for him and he should fit in nicely with Rukavytsta,Assadi and Paponi after they all get there own rises,I also beat Jinx's Shrewsbury 2-1 in a friendly which was a good result and I'm hopeful I can do much better next season then I did this season.

They are a very dirty side' date=' seen many games of them? (not taking a dig there, genuinely asking) They have mad fans, about 5 times this season they've attacked the opposition's fans and started a fire, or stabbed etc. I'm not a fan of their's personally.

PNE face Goz's Charlton in a friendly on the 27th, I'm not very optomistic as I think he has a tremendous side that'll most likely best mine. I'm in the market for a CB, I've got 2/3 in mind from external sides, but if there are any 89+ CB's for cash internal just PM/VM me.[/quote']

Yeh i have, but aren't they all ... Drogheda had two sent off in the defeat to Shamrock.

Beat Charlton in my first friendly, don't see the point in them to be honest.

Can i just say if theres anywhere in ireland to go it has to be Galway :) ' date=' can't think how i would spell the area i went to but its brilliant :P[/quote']
Should've gone to Cork' date=' much better than Dublin :P[/quote']

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Galway is just full of farms and cork is just.... Well.... There is nothing therwe apart from a few good beches(sorry Rob lol).

Dublin is the place to live in Ireland!

Blackpool mirroring real life by defying all the odds to somehow make the play offs and then win them!

What is ridiculous about SM though is that West Ham recalled their keeper so i had an 83 in goal, and my left back was injured and i forgot to change him so SM stuck an 85 rated CB (not even my best available CB) there. And i go and win 3-1 and 1-0. And yes you've guessed it, in the semi the 85 CB was man of the match and in the final the 83 keeper was MOM. Quite simply ridiculous!

What is certain though is that this Blackpool squad are onto a hiding next season!

Stefano PETTINARI has completed his move to Sunderland from Roma for £164,000 plus Zoltan BOGNAR and Nejc VIDMAR . All other offers were turned down.

Very happy with this. I have been waiting for him to get him added to the DB for a long while, and when he finally get's added, I don't have any competion for this lad. The perhaps biggest talent in Italy who isn't playing in Serie A :)

The offer for James PERCH of SpVgg Unterhaching from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very pleased with this signing. Getting good minutes for newcastle this season so assuming some form of rise next time it comes around. Also very versatile so can fill in anywhere across the back 4. Definatley a welcome addition to the team for the upcomming challange this season :)

Kyle HUTTON has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Rangers for £410,000. All other offers were turned down.

Kerem BULUT has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Mlada Boleslav for £510,000. All other offers were turned down.

Last bit of pre-season business.

2lnh406.jpg

Come on then lets all welcome my latest siging :D :D

Very happy with my latest piece of business, He may well drop in the spanish changes but even if he does im confident he will get it back eventually.

-----Pedro----Hulk----Benzema

----------Cordozo

I expect to see some goals in division 1 :D.

He was bought this time of the season' date=' last season. It was after last seasons awards, so i think he qualifies for the award.[/quote']

That makes sense. :)

Very happy with my latest piece of business' date=' He may well drop in the spanish changes but even if he does im confident he will get it back eventually.

-----Pedro----Hulk----Benzema

----------Cordozo

I expect to see some goals in division 1 :D.[/quote']

Ouch! That looks mean, Matty. You really look ready for D1.

Guest 1CapWonder

Hi guys.

I haven't looked at this thread at all, so apologies to anyone who was after Bristol Rovers.

Last time I attempted to get it, I wasn't allowed by the SMFA, and I thought that was it for me and 5579.

I was made aware of the fact that Bristol Rovers were free, and thought I'd click take team, just to see if I could.

I fully expected not to be able to, in fact, I'm a betting man, and I would have put money on it.

I hope none of you will take offence to me leaving Bristol Rovers. When I left Oldham, I made it known that I was searching for a big club in this setup, to compliment Rochdale in 106.

I'm assuming Aston Villa were taken? Had I known I could get in the setup, I would have worked day and night to get in I really would...

So apologies for my quick hello and goodbye, but when I team I really fancy pops up, I'll be quick on it's heels and hopefully 5579 can see the best of me :)

Cheers guys, and sorry for any inconvenience I really am! Thanks!

The offer for Mahamadou DIARRA of Real Madrid from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New to me.How does the chairman of Madrid choose between me ,Coventry and Bury.Does anyone know..

The offer for Mahamadou DIARRA of Real Madrid from Sheffield United has been accepted along with other club offers. Real Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

New to me.How does the chairman of Madrid choose between me ' date='Coventry and Bury.Does anyone know..[/quote']

The most value. So how much the player value is + money.

They only select more than one offer to stop people from bidding ridiculous amounts to stop another player signing the player. Sounds confusuing but read this...

http://blog.soccermanager.com/new-improvementsfeatures/changes-to-the-transfer-system-iii.html

New to me.How does the chairman of Madrid choose between me ' date='Coventry and Bury.Does anyone know..[/quote']

I am not to sure. In WC10213 I had bids on Henderson and Phil Jones, along with a number of other people. I bidded on them both first and although I was not the highest bidder I ended up getting them both. So I think it is who ever bids first. But I am not 100% sure.