• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• swanseajack

• Matty_avfc

• koplfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Can you help poor Kieran? Kieran Westwood - Goalkeeper - Aged 26 - Rated 85 This is Keiran, he likes sunny days, cold milk and fresh cookies.

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread Building on Ed's work and in contrast to SJ's predictions ('cos I agree with you Ed' date=' many do seem to be writing off the new boys, with no rea

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread hang on fellas........... First.... Then.... A quick.... Remember to... Then grab some.... And a.... Into position...... ......

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Wow' date=' speaking of Diouf and Rooney scoring for Manchester United against Burnley. Rooney scored a hatrick and Diouf scored one for mine against Stoke, ALL in the first half! But Rooney got a red :( Looks like I have to play Aguero with Diouf on the next match.[/quote']

I saw you posted this on the other thread;)

Ouch, no Rooney for 3 games? be a bummer if you get an injury to Aguero in the next game or he gets sent off:eek:

I've just looked at the result, and you won 4-1, but at half time it was 4-1, and then Rooney soon went off in the 55th minute. Looks like you might miss Rooney:rolleyes:. But i'm sure when Rooney and Aguero partner up, you'll have one of the deadliest forward lines in the game world!

I saw you posted this on the other thread;)

Ouch' date=' no Rooney for 3 games? be a bummer if you get an injury to Aguero in the next game or he gets sent off:eek:

I've just looked at the result, and you won 4-1, but at half time it was 4-1, and then Rooney soon went off in the 55th minute. Looks like you might miss Rooney:rolleyes:. But i'm sure when Rooney and Aguero partner up, you'll have one of the deadliest forward lines in the game world![/quote']

Haha, Me posting on the other thread was accidental, forgot that it was the match report thread. Deleted it though. Yeah no Rooney for 3 games I think a Yellow card then a straight red. Not good. 3 matches for Aguero and still to keep match fit with Diouf? I think I have to send Dani Aquino out in one of the games. Maybe a Diouf-Aquino partnership for the next match against Burnley.

Haha' date=' Me posting on the other thread was accidental, forgot that it was the match report thread. Deleted it though. Yeah no Rooney for 3 games I think a Yellow card then a straight red. Not good. 3 matches for Aguero and still to keep match fit with Diouf? I think I have to send Dani Aquino out in one of the games. Maybe a Diouf-Aquino partnership for the next match against Burnley.[/quote']

That will be a close game, but i suppose you could use the midfield to dominate the game. Have you seen my Peterborough team? its more like a division 3/4 team! :eek:

I may have to send Grant Holt and David Hoilett back to there parent club so i can bring in two midfielders.. But i might keep Grant Holt when i think about it and send David Holett back and bring in an Undisclosed midfielder on loan;), but play less in midfield and more in attack.. After today's result i need to really think hard about my team..

That will be a close game' date=' but i suppose you could use the midfield to dominate the game. Have you seen my Peterborough team? its more like a division 3/4 team! :eek:

I may have to send Grant Holt and David Hoilett back to there parent club so i can bring in two midfielders.. But i might keep Grant Holt when i think about it and send David Holett back and bring in an Undisclosed midfielder on loan;), but play less in midfield and more in attack.. After today's result i need to really think hard about my team..[/quote']

Ahh. I'd basically use my midfield to contribute to my forwards. And I won't be using Diouf-Aguero partnership against Burnley, more of Zigoni-Dani Aquino partnership. As I just realized the game after Burnley is with Arsenal. Just did a match report though.

Is there anyway of recovering what you have typed and then lost. I just spent a hour and half doing match report and now I cant get it back. I pressed preview and the it says i have logged in since the revios page was loaded.

Really upset rite now it was really good Match Report :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ahh. I'd basically use my midfield to contribute to my forwards. And I won't be using Diouf-Aguero partnership against Burnley' date=' more of Zigoni-Dani Aquino partnership. As I just realized the game after Burnley is with Arsenal. Just did a match report though.[/quote']

Ah, well no Rooney for the Arsenal game, ouch, you'll have to hope Arsenal get some injuries.

Ill check your report now:)

Is there anyway of recovering what you have typed and then lost. I just spent a hour and half doing match report and now I cant get it back. I pressed preview and the it says i have logged in since the revios page was loaded.

Really upset rite now it was really good Match Report :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ouch, when this happens to me, I just press forward page if i go back, but i use a web browser called 'Safari' maybe you should use it? its very good..

Really upset rite now it was really good Match Report :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i think u should copy it first before preview or post for safety . :D