Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

:D

Burnley ??....Andrei Arshavin rings a bell from somewhere?

That's like at least a year away, maybe 2012 :rolleyes: (If you've not died from natural causes by then :P)

And isn't he that fat Russian bloke on Strictly, or am i just seeing 15 years into the future.

Birmingham City | Longnose

Everton | Fercasti

West Ham United |

Tottenham Hotspur | bcfc12345

Arsenal

Manchester City | Adam D

Blackburn Rovers | bibi

Liverpool | bail

Bolton Wanderers | ashh

Portsmouth | 374

Manchester United | AzRule

Fulham | ScoutMaker

Burnley

Preston North End | Rob Walshe

Sunderland | Pazzano

Blackpool |

LEICESTER CITY | Matty-Avfc

Chelsea

Wigan Athletic |

Newcastle United

Division 2

Millwall

Cardiff City | DudeSkin8

Hull City | Ian Eltringham

Crystal Palace | Jooles

Coventry City |

Bristol City | Tom_MFC

Reading | Villa

Barnsley |

Middlesbrough

Watford | ► Real Khai ◄

Peterborough United | Koplfc

Wolverhampton Wanderers |

Swansea City | SwanseaJack

Shrewsbury Town | JinxMillion

Sheffield United | Biran Sandalls

Aston Villa |

Queens Park Rangers | Charlize

Ipswich Town | Rory Mitchell

Brighton and Hove Albion | EdMoses

Derby County

Division 3

Sheffield Wednesday |

Hartlepool United | Andyowls

Tranmere Rovers | Dolbar

Norwich City |

Plymouth Argyle

West Bromwich Albion | Federico Macheda

Dagenham & Redbridge |

Bury

Oldham Athletic | REDDEVILFC

Southend United | jenks

Wycombe Wanderers | TERENCE GRIFFIN

Stoke City |

Nottingham Forest | Radebe20

Colchester United |

Charlton Athletic | Gozzy

Doncaster Rovers | Chazza

Milton Keynes Dons | Craig

Bristol Rovers | Gadga

Shorpe United |

Southampton | Katia

Division 4

Huddersfield Town

Brentford

Northampton Town | Lenny

Leyton Orient |

Exeter City | Dale147

Barnet |

Yeovil Town | DrSeanFitz

Crewe Alexandra | Daft Punk

Carlisle United |

Walsall | Becky B

Swindon Town |

Torquay United | Swindon1991

Bradford City | Gary Townsend

Notts County |

Leeds United

Burton Albion | ToonFanForLife

Stockport County | 1CapWonder

Rochdale |

Gillingham

Hereford United

Ive done the one's i know' date=' Feel free too add any more. Once its completed ill add it to the M/R thread.[/quote']

Hereford = me :)

Speaking of which, starting to strengthen my team. Gilks has come in on loan along with the permanent signings of Mongongu, Campagnaro, Glushakov, Bresciano, Biagianti and Di Vaio. Hopefully another striker and a pair of full backs to join.

Can anyone loan me 86+ up front in either full back posistion? :). Where I'm in need of now

Hereford = me :)

Speaking of which' date=' starting to strengthen my team. Gilks has come in on loan along with the permanent signings of Mongongu, Campagnaro, Glushakov, Bresciano, Biagianti and Di Vaio. Hopefully another striker and a pair of full backs to join.

Can anyone loan me 86+ up front in either full back posistion? :). Where I'm in need of now[/quote']

Take a look at Everton:)

I wouldn't say so' date=' it's a very tough job with a lot of expectation.[/quote']

Yeah i suppose, who would want a team with a squad valued over 350 mill, a 75k plus stadium and players like Rooney, Vidic and Casillas :rolleyes:

Did he quit or was he a 30 day kick out ?

Not see him on the forums much lately

He has a Derby County in EC 2933 and was last logged on 6th Nov 2010 so he must have willingly quit.
He left 106 a while ago.....Which I was really suprised....Nothing against 2933 and 3951 but I know which 2 I'd have stayed at:eek:

Sorry guys, i'm in the process of trimming down my teams. I had something like 10 across 2 accounts and i couldn't keep up with them all. Quit 3-4 of them in the past couple of weeks.

I thought it better that someone took Blackpool over at the start of a season who could devote more time to them.

I am still in 106 (Chesterfield) but to be honest i'll probably leave them soon. I don't get on here as much any more due to work and i'm literally logging on to do my teams and that's it. And it's hard to be competitive, research players and buy risers in set ups where some people are on here literally every other hour.

2933 - i've just reached a cup final and i'm top of division 2 so i'll stay in that for a bit.

3951 - i'll decide at the end of the season.

Yeah i suppose' date=' who would want a team with a squad valued over 350 mill, a 75k plus stadium and players like Rooney, Vidic and Casillas :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes the 75k plus stadiu, is nothing but great for the new manager. But when you come in with a good squad, with on the back of the side winning a league title - there's a lot of expectation and it's very hard to match that expectation.

List of Players Availible At Swansea - UPDATE

Joleon Lescott - 90

Mikel Arteta - 90

Peter Crouch - 90

Michael Morrison - 82

Charlie Austin - 78

Ashley Richards - 78

Ryan Bennett - 77

Jonathan Franks - 77

Antonio German - 76

Aaron Wildig - 75

Aidan White - 75

Lorenzo Insigne - 75

Additions: Lescott, Arteta, Crouch

Taken Off: Matthews

I'm not going to name any prices, if your interested either make a bid on contact me via p/m so that we can discuss a deal. I've had acceptable bids for Charlie Austin, and Aaron Wildig, just waiting to see if there's any rivalrly for them. Also recieved strong interest in a number of players, so even if your just raising the cash a player your interested in - notify me know so that i know your interested in the player.

David Edwards may be allowed to leave Brighton if a decent offer comes in.

The 24 year old is currently rated 85 and can play in the centre or on the right and is a regular for Wolves and an international for Wales.

Anyone interested feel free ot PM me

Portsmouth had two risers today;

Sutherland +8 to 73

Shinnie +10 to 75

Nothing special but the profit should help with the wage issue.

Also, Marouane Fellaini has completed his move to Portsmouth.:)

The offer for Free Agent Marko VESOVIC from Manchester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Marko VESOVIC will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Martin JASANSKY of Ceské Budejovice from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Martin KOTYZA of Bohemians 1905 from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Petr WOJNAR of Baník Ostrava from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pavel RICKA of 1.FK Príbram from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Seung-Hui LEE of Chunnam Dragons from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Takashi AMANO of Yokohama F. Marinos from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All should get at least +3 rises. So it should make me a bit of cash.

Southend should have the strength in the squad to overcome the promoted Dagenham, who are commonly accepted as punching above their own weight.

So you all think this way about my dagenham side do you?... buggers :P

So you all think this way about my dagenham side do you?... buggers :P

Didn't think i was going to get anyother bid for Wildig' date=' so rather then on Friday ... i thought i'd accept the bid now just to lighten you up.

The offer for Aaron WILDIG of Swansea City from Dagenham & Redbridge has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only £3,350 of the wagebill, as i bought him when he was a 70. But it's something, and generally it's one less man to pay for in my squad. Before: 42 man squad, Now: 39 man squad. Lot of work to be done.

Didn't think i was going to get anyother bid for Wildig' date=' so rather then on Friday ... i thought i'd accept the bid now just to lighten you up.

[/quote']

Cheers! been looking to get my hands on a city player permanantly since i got into this set up, so nice to finally have one on his way :)