Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Lost 2-0 to Jinx. Not pleased, but Giggs is back from suspension which is a real boost - time for another change of tactics as it really didn't work today and wont work against Coventry. Mainly just got to congratulate Jinx, stuck with his tactics and he got a deserved win and his first points of the season.

Well done :)' date=' i knew you would win :P. I think Pazzano need Ronaldinho, but he will never get him, because he will retire at Reading :D.[/quote']

Thank you, it feels more than 3 points because i have some kind of rivalry with Pazzano:p

Plymouth Argyle 2 - 3 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE

Not bad this division 3 lark is it ;)

And you all said my team were too weak :P big roger johnson and tiote playing vital roles in the win on their debuts :)

yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first win for torquay against a good exeter i win 3-2 my first win in 5579

brand new signing TSAGOV SCOREING ON HIS DEBUT TO WIN THE MATCH IN THE 86 MINUTE B)

ohhh ****. good result for ya there m8. need another 88 forward to partner Rocchi as I've noticed an 88 and a 76 dont mix..

Just noticed who I'm playing next, Tom. Picked up all three points against him last night in 106. Aurélian Chedjou will return after being out for just over 9 weeks. Barry Ferguson will also return after five days out with a bruised thigh. The return of both will be huge, and going by previous meetings so will the game. :)

Mixed views on the game last night.

Lisandro got a red card and he isnt impressing me at all.

Capel picked up an injury which means both of my wingers are out for my game against Barnsley.

Milito picked up mom and scored a goal which is his first of the campaign.

Rofles scored his 4th in 3 games. Which is quite impressive considering that he is a CM/DM!

David Dunn got the other goal and created an assist.

The ratings were really up against villa in the game. All the stats went QPR's way.

Won 3-1 against Sunderland even though they scored the first goal:D

3 losses in a row' date=' as I said before the season started - ''I think I have a good chance of getting relegated''. I don't really know what's going on. I win every friendly game quite comftorably and Dzeko scores a hattrick or so, but when the league is coming up, I lose everytime. SM hates me! :P

Well deserved victory, though.

Well done :), i knew you would win :P. I think Pazzano need Ronaldinho, but he will never get him, because he will retire at Reading :D.

Season long loan? ;):P

Lisandro got a red card and he isnt impressing me at all.

How much for him? :)

Southend beat MK Dons 1-0 thanks to a late Marco Donadel goal :) That moves us up to 3rd in the table, on GD. Hopefully N'Gog and Pereira will be fit for Wednesdays game against Plymouth!

Made a little tactical tweak for tonights game against Pat.....

Won 2-1 :eek: Eduardo finally scored and Berra made his debut and scored but got injured for 9 days. Fantastic and shocking result for me anyway' date=' hard luck Pat.[/quote']

Well played Rob, you deserved the victory.:)

We will just have try and move on when we face Bordeaux in the Champions cup in midweek.

last Post regarding Rosicky he's now been placed on the tranfer list.would possibly sell any other player in my squad if the offer was good enough,but l only see one player leaving.

3 games 3,losses am l this years Swansea,but worse(sj not your fault sm).It wont change anythink for me l wont quit even if l lose every game this season.It could be a coincidence but l won some good friendly matches,then gave about 8 new first teamers new improved contracts,since them 3 out of losses..

last Post regarding Rosicky he's now been placed on the tranfer list.would possibly sell any other player in my squad if the offer was good enough' date='but l only see one player leaving.

3 games 3,losses am l this years Swansea,but worse(sj not your fault sm).It wont change anythink for me l wont quit even if l lose every game this season.It could be a coincidence but l won some good friendly matches,then gave about 8 new first teamers new improved contracts,since them 3 out of losses..[/quote']

I've only got 3 from 3, so don't count me out to be this seasons underachievers again.

After seeing how people with less gates then me, can maintain there squad. I think i'm up for less cuts, i'm still looking to sell Joleon Lescott, Peter Crouch & Aaron Hughes though. Along with Michael Morrison and Antonio German (possibly Ryan Bennett if Elliot wants him). Contact me via p/m if your interested in any of those players.

Prices:

Joleon Lescott - CV (£11,000,000)

Peter Crouch - £10,500,000

Aaron Hughes - £6,200,000

Michael Morrison - CV (£2,200,000)

Antonio German - CV (£550,000)

This means that Raul Garcia, Mikel Arteta, Carlos Cuellar, Samir Handanovic, Aidan White & Lorenzo Insigne will no longer be leaving the club.

I've only got 3 from 3' date=' so don't count me out to be this seasons underachievers again.

After seeing how people with less gates then me, can maintain there squad. I think i'm up for less cuts, i'm still looking to sell Joleon Lescott, Peter Crouch & Aaron Hughes though. Along with Michael Morrison and Antonio German (possibly Ryan Bennett if Elliot wants him). Contact me via p/m if your interested in any of those players.

[b']

Prices:

[/b]

Joleon Lescott - CV (£11,000,000)

Peter Crouch - £10,500,000

Aaron Hughes - £6,200,000

Michael Morrison - CV (£2,200,000)

Antonio German - CV (£550,000)

This means that Raul Garcia, Mikel Arteta, Carlos Cuellar, Samir Handanovic, Aidan White & Lorenzo Insigne will no longer be leaving the club.

that my thoughts l am justing getting rid of 1 player and l will re assess at a later date, rosicky is the highest paid out the squad.shame as he's average is better than many of my current squad and would like to keep him but my options are quite limited.But as l said l would consider a offer for any player,except Sant as l plan to keep him busy over xmas..