Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Agreed to sell Cardozo to sean for 14' date='250,000. I should be able to invest in some depth with that.[/quote']

Yeovil will have a front pairing of Cardozo & Colunga, hopefully in time for saturday(just awaiting 2 sales to external)

Peter CROUCH has completed his move to Barnsley from Swansea City for £8,004,000 plus David JONES . All other offers were turned down.

He just wasn't good enough for his £40,000 a week plus wages for me, so i'm happy to get rid of him and replace him with Jones and Chopra (see below). Happy with the deal, much better then any offer i got from other clubs ... but at the sametime i think it's a fair deal, as he is who he is. Jones'll do alright on my bench and that, can fill in if needed wont expect him to play regular football though.

The offer for Michael CHOPRA of Bayern München from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with this, although he's rated a lot lower then Crouch i've got players of lower ratings to score goals for me previously and i'm hoping that when he plays he scores basically.

He just wasn't good enough for his £40' date='000 a week plus wages for me, so i'm happy to get rid of him and replace him with Jones and Chopra (see below). Happy with the deal, much better then any offer i got from other clubs ... but at the sametime i think it's a fair deal, as he is who he is. Jones'll do alright on my bench and that, can fill in if needed wont expect him to play regular football though.

Happy with this, although he's rated a lot lower then Crouch i've got players of lower ratings to score goals for me previously and i'm hoping that when he plays he scores basically.[/quote']

Was going to challenge you for chopra but opted for the other player but you probably already know that.

Guest drseanfitz

Óscar CARDOZO has completed his move to Yeovil Town from Leicester City for £14,250,000. All other offers were turned down.

happy with that one

Thinking of making a free website, seeing as the group is all over the place at the minute. It'll be easier to sort out the polls and stuff for Manager of the Month, and i'll try and round up the data from previous Seasonal and Monthly awards and put that in. Also will put up all the EC5579 currently running personal M/R threads, and a link towards the Check-Ups. Would this be a good idea?

Michael CHOPRA has completed his move to Swansea City from Bayern München for £5,430,000. All other offers were turned down

In time to possibly make an appearance against his former club. Happy with the signing in general, gives me a lot more to write on the M/R thread in the future.

Joleon Lescott will be going to external unless an £11,000,000 bid or more is recieved by 10:00PM.

Raul Garcia can go for for C/V at £10,500,000 after David Jones joined. He can also go for a part exchange deal aswell.

Annoying!

Isn't it just. But, I figured out how I can get on. Once you do the log in, give it ten seconds, then click on the SM icon on the top left side of the screen, it'll take you to the SM home page where you register, then click the same icon again and it should take you to your SM homepage.

Thinking of making a free website' date=' seeing as the group is all over the place at the minute. It'll be easier to sort out the polls and stuff for Manager of the Month, and i'll try and round up the data from previous Seasonal and Monthly awards and put that in. Also will put up all the EC5579 currently running personal M/R threads, and a link towards the Check-Ups. Would this be a good idea?

[b']

If you could do that it would be great.

Schweet. Looking good.. Do we all register? Or is it just you?

No-no join. There's a small forum on there, for specific EC5579 things such as job offers and that. This should make things more organised, also putting the managers of the months on there.

Any feedback? Obviously other then finishing the thing.