Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Crackin work SJ, I have signed up.

The website will collate and reflect 5579 rather than contain unique posts though right? Just checking thatit wont remove or replace any of the input into our two threads on here?

Good luck to one and all tonight!

I have completed my first ever check-up for EC5579. The FA cup... Take a look. :)

Mate, lovin it - really good work.

Have a good feeling about my match thanks to your post, I spent ages yesterday ripping all my Jay-Z albums and lo and nehold its the FA Cup first round theme tune and my match againt Spurs is the 1st pick!:D

Probably get mauled now though!

Crackin work SJ' date=' I have signed up.

The website will collate and reflect 5579 rather than contain unique posts though right? Just checking thatit wont remove or replace any of the input into our two threads on here?

Good luck to one and all tonight![/quote']

Yes, it wont take anything away from either of the threads. It's main role is to replace the old group thread.

Mate' date=' lovin it - really good work.

Have a good feeling about my match thanks to your post, I spent ages yesterday ripping all my Jay-Z albums and lo and nehold its the FA Cup first round theme tune and my match againt Spurs is the 1st pick!:D

Probably get mauled now though![/quote']

Cheers mate appreciate it, and haha ye I love that song!

http://ec5579.webs.com/

Guys, sign up, it's quick and simple, don't need to verify your email adress or anything just sign up as a member. Got it all sorted bar the check-ups section, i've added a chat function for the time being, might be easier to communicate for 5579 relevant issues.

I'm going to post on the newspaper aswell, to try and get non-forumers involved if possible.

Guys' date=' sign up, it's quick and simple, don't need to verify your email adress or anything just sign up as a member. Got it all sorted bar the check-ups section, i've added a chat function for the time being, might be easier to communicate for 5579 relevant issues.

I'm going to post on the newspaper aswell, to try and get non-forumers involved if possible.[/quote']

I've signed up. :) Also you DO need to verify your email. ;)

No longer going to do check ups(Thanks SJ)' date='so enjoy falling asleep whilst reading SJ's check ups and enjoy listening toMary Byrne. (God help us)

Thanks to yourself mate.

Tom "Sort it out, and on Monday post a joint one"

1 hour later and you post the same one.

Don't blame anyone else but yourself.

Aaron'll no longer be doing the FA Cup previews' date=' i'll have someone else to do joint one's with from the 2nd round onwards. Nothing more, no issue.[/quote']

:confused:.

Have you said he cant do them or has he taken the decision himself.

:confused:.

Have you said he cant do them or has he taken the decision himself.

He wasn't co-oporating with me, he was given a chance but he posted the thing and then when i told him he weren't bothered. Although he's trying to drum up some attention on here.

I've linked all the check-ups so the website is finished :D Any feedback is approved, if you can think of anything to make it better just submit it there, and if you think there could be a section on something then put it in there. Four members (Jenks, myself, Ed & Dudeskin) and but i'd like for there to be a lot more members to make it look a lot better.

Handbags down ladies.

Anyone should be allowed to post what they want where they want even if it infurates a few people here and there , this is a forum after all where we can all show our own opinions and the like.

Im with Aaron on this one im sorry to say , SJ sometimes you get a little ahead of yourself and believe your in charge or have more influence than other managers when you dont. What Aaron wants to post is for him to post and not for you to incrimeinate or for Tom to delete as the post in my opinion was good a worthy of the read (FA one right ?).

Dont want to cause a divide but thas just how im feeling

I know what Im doing and its for the good of the setup. Aaron has stepped down and thats fine. I gave him a choice and thats what he's done, sulked into his corner as I put it.

BUT:

THIS MARKS THE END OF THE SILLY LITTLE MATTER WHICH IS BEING MADE TO LOOK BIG!

ROLL ON TONIGHTS GAMES!!!

I know what Im doing and its for the good of the setup. Aaron has stepped down and thats fine. I gave him a choice and thats what he's done' date=' [b']sulked into his corner as I put it.

[/b]

BUT:

THIS MARKS THE END OF THE SILLY LITTLE MATTER WHICH IS BEING MADE TO LOOK BIG!

ROLL ON TONIGHTS GAMES!!!

A bit immature of you and hypocritical. You try get the last word in then put down the warning so nothing can be said back to you. :rolleyes:

This is not your thread, this is not your game world. You're just a guy with a blue name, if your going to infract me, infract yourself while your at it.

A bit immature of you and hypocritical. You try get the last word in then put down the warning so nothing can be said back to you. :rolleyes:

This is not your thread' date=' this is not your game world. You're just a guy with a blue name, if your going to infract me, infract yourself while your at it.[/quote']

Sorry Tom, gotta totally agree with Daft Punk on this one. If it's going to be the last word make it so, not leave the door open for more of the same.

He wasn't co-oporating with me' date=' he was given a chance but he posted the thing and then when i told him he weren't bothered. Although he's trying to drum up some attention on here.[/quote']
I know what Im doing and its for the good of the setup.[/size]

First things first' date=' SJ and Tom, you’re both great assets to this setup! I’ve always appreciated the time and effort you put into your posts and hope that you continue doing so.

That being said, I really think the above comments take away from the good reputation you have built.

Speaking for my self here Tom, I’m not comfortable with you, or anyone else, single-handily deciding what’s best for this setup. I actually find it incredibly arrogant.

I dont know why this has been made to be such a big issue. I really dont.

Well, it probably doesn't help writing your message in a huge font size...

First things first' date=' SJ and Tom, you’re both great assets to this setup! I’ve always appreciated the time and effort you put into your posts and hope that you continue doing so.

That being said, I really think the above comments take away from the good reputation you have built.

Speaking for my self here Tom, I’m not comfortable with you, or anyone else, single-handily deciding what’s best for this setup. [b']I actually find it incredibly arrogant.[/b]

That is whats frustrating me, Ive told in a message that he and SJ know whats best for the setup as they have been in it since the start, but I have just as much say about this setup, as do we all.