Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

A lot of you people here dont really know whats going on here.

Ive spoke to Daft Punk with my honest side now I ahve found time to write it.

What you dont understand is how busy I have been today with other commitments. Ive been taking SJ's side of the story really, not mine. I have read his PMs and spoken to Daft from there.

Im now available to speak.

Does it not demonstrate that im busy by doing all my check ups around this time of day - no 12 at noon?

Just to put this record straight - I have been busy trying to sort my UCAS application for university out today. Surely I should be concentrating more on this than complaints from the m/r thread?

Surely?

Again im sorry if I have done anything to upset anyone other than Daft Punk?

Yawn, is this still going on. I know i'm one of them that's involved in the issue, but seriously. This certainly isn't Tom's fault, it was his choice to post the M/R again - he can't blame anyone but himself he knew what would happen. He's not co-oporation so what should he expect

I dont know why this has been made to be such a big issue. I really dont.

Daft Punk wants the atttention.

Well' date=' it probably doesn't help writing your message in a huge font size...[/quote']

He's just trying to get it through to him. But notice my small font size, noting that it's a tiny issue. Role on tonights games.

Just to put this record straight - I have been busy trying to sort my UCAS application for university out today. Surely I should be concentrating more on this than complaints from the m/r thread?

Surely?

Again im sorry if I have done anything to upset anyone other than Daft Punk?

Were not upset but i think its wrong to delete someone's post because Aidan didnt give the go ahead:rolleyes:.

Surely deleting someone's post when it's perfectly fine is against the rules for a mod.

Were not upset but i think its wrong to delete someone's post because Aidan didnt give the go ahead:rolleyes:.

Surely deleting someone's post when it's perfectly fine is against the rules for a mod.

Rush of blood. I asked Dai anyway I havent the powers for that section, I am Misc section.

I did copy this report and PM it back to Daft Punk so he could look at it again and involve SJ if possible & on monday if possible.

I would NEVER delete a post when you put so much effort into it NEVER! I hope everyone can understand me, as im not allowed to use big text now.

If someone decided to go ahead and delete one of my check ups I'd be furious, I really would. Thats why I pmed it to Daft so he had a copy of it still.

I hope you can all understand me.

The offer for Andreas OTTL of Bayern München from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cover for the Central midfield area, He's a safe 87 nothing special but as i said he's cover.

Hopefully another 4 arrivals will be imminent after the departure of Cardozo.

Finally if anyone has a defender for loan it would be greatly appreciated anything around the rating of 82-85 would be great, He would be cup tied aswell as he'll be used in all my cup games.

Power crazed Mods :eek:....managers foaming at the mouth:eek:....the sky darkened by barrages of toys being thrown from pram to pram ...accusations...of this :eek:....of that :eek:....and whatever :eek:...i know you wannabes are doing your best to imitate the mighty 106, but you are missing 1 vital ingredient namely a certain drunken Scotsman (god rest his degenerate soul) :P

Birmingham look to address a terrible sequence of results as they travel to Preston North end. Don't really know whats gone wrong but i suspect the premature departure of Owen Hargreaves has left a huge hole in the middle, still early days ;)

Brilliant advert for the set-up really :rolleyes:

You can't post an M/R unless it passes the judgement of another member and if it's not up to scratch then it gets deleted. Pretty disgusting really.

If I do get in, which I want to, I'll probably keep to the tough competition in-game. Forget M/Rs if your hard work's not allowed to be appreciated.

You can't post an M/R unless it passes the judgement of another member and if it's not up to scratch then it gets deleted. Pretty disgusting really.

If I do get in' date=' which I want to, I'll probably keep to the tough competition in-game. Forget M/Rs if your hard work's not allowed to be appreciated.[/quote']

Agreed, although im already in the setup i think its a little silly...

But there's always 2 sides to every story :P

If I do get in' date=' which I want to, I'll probably keep to the tough competition in-game. Forget M/Rs if your hard work's not allowed to be appreciated.[/quote']

where did you see that mate,havent seen that myself.

Stuart, you need to understand what's happened here. It was a joint post, and he just posted it wrongly. You can post an M/R all you like, you can't post a joint M/R on your own whilst not colabarating with the other participants in the post.

It's posts like this that are making it a problem. People that aren't looking into the issue at all and posting in a negative manner immeadiatly.

where did you see that mate' date='havent seen that myself.[/quote']

I've read the thread. It's pretty obvious what happened. Aaron posted some FA Cup previews which were met well by the 5579 community, SJ wanted a cut, Aaron thought his work was fine as it was, SJ threw a wobbly and the post is no longer there... go figure :rolleyes:

Yawn' date=' is this still going on. I know i'm one of them that's involved in the issue, but seriously.[/quote']

Oh, I'm sorry. Does it bother the great SJ to read posts from other members of the community? Luckily you're in a position to just skip on if you're not interested.

he can't blame anyone but himself he knew what would happen. He's not co-oporation so what should he expect

Are you aware of the connotation in what you are writing? You are not of a higher rank than Daft Punk ergo you shouldn't be throwing around "he knew what would happen if he didn't do what I told him".

Daft Punk wants the atttention.

Maybe. I don't know Daft Punk. But there should be a small light bulb turning on above your head when everyone all of a sudden sympathizes with him, no?

He's just trying to get it through to him. But notice my small font size, noting that it's a tiny issue. Role on tonights games.

I'm pretty sure that everyone on this forum is aware of the implication of using large lettering followed by exclamation marks... If a member of this forum believes a simple misunderstanding is blown out of proportion then perhaps the most clever way to tone the issue down isn't using size 6 when trying to get across that very message. Just a suggestion. Tom is of course free to do as he pleases.

It's posts like this that are making it a problem. People that aren't looking into the issue at all and posting in a negative manner immeadiatly.

People aren't reacting to the fact that Daft Punk posted a preview before time. People are reacting to the way you are handling the issue, SJ.

I've read the thread. It's pretty obvious what happened. Aaron posted some FA Cup previews which were met well by the 5579 community' date=' SJ wanted a cut, Aaron thought his work was fine as it was, SJ threw a wobbly and the post is no longer there... go figure :rolleyes:[/quote']

No, that's not what happened. You've completely misunderstood, and i'm tired of saying what has happened again ... and again ... and again.

Jinx i say something like that and you say i'm disrespecting people. Seriously, all i said was this was rather boring, yet you take no quote to anything Andy said and Fercasti's picture (not that i feel there's anything wrong with either of these posts)

And for the thing, "he knew what would happen" what is wrong with these words. He got told he was given a final chance after the first incident, so by posting it again he knew he wasn't going to be doing the previews

Yes Stuart you are correct by what you are saying. What I did was a rush of blood.

CAnt people understand though me and especially Sj are only trying to help the setup. Does making a website for the setup not suggest that? Im sorry if not.

End of the day - I chose Daft to do the FA Cup previews and Carling Cup ones - not him. But - as I said, to delete was a mistake, but i didnt completely remove it end of - i copied it in a PM for him.

Cant wait to move on from here and just forget it. Its like a house fire. Started like a lit cigarette dropped on the floor, to the house up in flames, like an inferno.

No' date=' that's not what happened. You've completely misunderstood, and i'm tired of saying what has happened again ... and again ... and again.

Jinx i say something like that and you say i'm disrespecting people. Seriously, all i said was this was rather boring, yet you take no quote to anything Andy said and Fercasti's picture (not that i feel there's anything wrong with either of these posts)

And for the thing, "he knew what would happen" what is wrong with these words. He got told he was given a final chance after the first incident, so by posting it again he knew he wasn't going to be doing the previews[/quote']

Why can't he do previews then? I think that's what gets people; you think it's your right :rolleyes:

No' date=' that's not what happened. You've completely misunderstood, and i'm tired of saying what has happened again ... and again ... and again.

Jinx i say something like that and you say i'm disrespecting people. Seriously, all i said was this was rather boring,[b'] yet you take no quote to anything Andy said and Fercasti's picture (not that i feel there's anything wrong with either of these posts)[/b]

And for the thing, "he knew what would happen" what is wrong with these words. He got told he was given a final chance after the first incident, so by posting it again he knew he wasn't going to be doing the previews

Got no idea what you mean in the bolded part there to be honest,if there was nothing wrong with either Andy's post or Fercasti's then why would he quote it? Jinx will quote your posts as your related to the initial incident involving Daft Punk,it's probably me been dumb or I've misunderstood what you have meant perhaps but it just seems like a bit of a contradiction to me.

EDIT:Speaking of Daft Punk I beat his Crewe Alexandra 2-1 tonight :).

Why can't he do previews then? I think that's what gets people; you think it's your right :rolleyes:

Why are you even getting involved? Yeah, we all have our opinions on it but it should be kept for the setup to sort out. If you have a problem you should PM someone about it.

Don't want to get to involved in this, but i believe Tom asked forumers at the start of the season whether they wanted to cover a certain league or competition, everybody got their oppertunity and all he's trying to do is put some order in the match report thread. Fair enough Daft has every right to post FA Cup previews but what's the point when somebody else already is?

I just think he should have taken a look at the M/R thread then chosen something different to report on like transfer rumours instead of having repeated reports. Anyway that's just my view i'm not saying it's right.