Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Why are you even getting involved? Yeah' date=' we all have our opinions on it but it should be kept for the setup to sort out. If you have a problem you should PM someone about it.[/quote']

I'm allowed to post wherever I please. Read my opening post and you'll see how 5579 links in to what I'm saying. Every post since then is quoting someone who quoted me.

Don't know how the set-up can sort this out :confused: Especially seeing as SJ is adamant that he's in the right when so many think he's screwed up on this issue. At least Tom has the balls to admit his error.

Was 2-0 down at home to Mr. Izod's Birmingham but Tiago and Cacau come o the rescue as we nab a point. It's been a decent start in my view

Well played young Rob......:) 65'...GOAL!! - A wicked deflection wrong foots the unfortunate stopper! Cardoso Tiago will take the credit for that!...you jammy little git' date=' i'll ave you next time[/color']

1-0 victory over Burnley proved Toms prediction wrong which im pleased about :D , Put Palacio in the team before the game to offer something different upfront as results had started to take a dip with the draw and loss and he was man of the match and the goalscorer :)

Up to 4th after 5 games hope i can stay there for the season :P

Don't want to get to involved in this' date=' but i believe Tom asked forumers at the start of the season whether they wanted to cover a certain league or competition, everybody got their oppertunity and all he's trying to do is put some order in the match report thread. Fair enough Daft has every right to post FA Cup previews but what's the point when somebody else already is?

I just think he should have taken a look at the M/R thread then chosen something different to report on like transfer rumours instead of having repeated reports. Anyway that's just my view i'm not saying it's right.[/quote']

SJ & Daft Punk were goign to work together on it. But I think a minor break down in communication has made it look like a major issue when it really isnt.

It'll get resolved, tomorrows another day...

Feel pretty bad for Sj though.

1-0 victory over Burnley proved Toms prediction wrong which im pleased about :D ' date=' Put Palacio in the team before the game to offer something different upfront as results had started to take a dip with the draw and loss and he was man of the match and the goalscorer :)

Up to 4th after 5 games hope i can stay there for the season :P[/quote']

Good work!!! Can you be a team to gate crash the top 4?

just come back from a great day in cardiff and come back to you lot squabbling silly really haha:p:p

anyway Torquay produce a very dominate performance against rochdale with cerci running the show im going places and im up to 15th LOL my place in the table does not show how good my team has been as we have domanated lots of games but failed to pick the points up hopefully taht will change!!:P

SJ & Daft Punk were goign to work together on it. But I think a minor break down in communication has made it look like a major issue when it really isnt.

It'll get resolved' date=' tomorrows another day...

Feel pretty bad for Sj though.[/quote']

Right, i got the wrong end of the stick. Atleast everybody will learn from this and communicate a little more in future:cool:

1-1 draw with swanjacks swansea.how the mighty have fallen(me and sj).not happy or very impressed with my team at the moment.

I think it was a fair 1-1 draw' date=' with your lack of confidence going into the game you seem awfully dissapointed with a point. I still have confidence in my team though, obviously with two in midfield i didn't get a decent amount of possesion but for an away side i was probably unlucky not to win with the shots stats and the play ratings. Well done with your first point of the season though, i'm just glad to be out of the relegation zone. :)

Roll on the South-Wales derby in the cup.

Got no idea what you mean in the bolded part there to be honest,if there was nothing wrong with either Andy's post or Fercasti's then why would he quote it? Jinx will quote your posts as your related to the initial incident involving Daft Punk,it's probably me been dumb or I've misunderstood what you have meant perhaps but it just seems like a bit of a contradiction to me.

EDIT:Speaking of Daft Punk I beat his Crewe Alexandra 2-1 tonight :).

Because he quoted my post, which i believe is equally fine to those two posts aswell.

Why can't he do previews then? I think that's what gets people; you think it's your right :rolleyes:

He can and he is doing the Shield previews.

65'...GOAL!! - A wicked deflection wrong foots the unfortunate stopper! Cardoso Tiago will take the credit for that!...you jammy little git' date=' i'll ave you next time[/color']

Tactical masterstroke :P I saw no prediction for Preston vs Birmingham, why?

1-0 loss away to Coventry. Really getting annoyed now, more possession, more total shots, more on target and even more bizarre they had two injuries in the game aswell:confused:. I set up to get the most posseion which often wins games so I can have no complaints with my tactics just more good ol' fashioned bad luck I guess. ;)

Hopefully the worst that happens this campaign is I experiance midtable mediocrity. :o

Lost 2-1 away from home to Arsenal Yet again Hulk with my goal.

A more winnable game up next against Toon.

Not very impressed with my start to the season, yes ive had some tough fixtures but i was hoping for more than 3 points after 5 matches.

Also' date=' I try to spread it about so everyone gets to feel the whole division, not the same teams every turn being looked at.

Although, I could try to just look at all the regular forumers in the division if thats what everyone wanted?[/quote']

It would be better in my opinion if you focused on the actual forumers in the league instead of the most high profile matches.

Also' date=' I try to spread it about so everyone gets to feel the whole division, not the same teams every turn being looked at.

Although, I could try to just look at all the regular forumers in the division if thats what everyone wanted?[/quote']

Maybe focus abit more on the forum regulars as they are the ones who will most likely appreciate it the more then again i do think the teams should be chopped and changed every week just to make it abit more exciting.