Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Cordoza scores on his debut, and superman(Colunga) got an assist as I beat Neil's Northampton 3-1.

He really must hate me tonight.

Maybe focus abit more on the forum regulars as they are the ones who will most likely appreciate it the more then again i do think the teams should be chopped and changed every week just to make it abit more exciting.

That's what we do over in EC 7046 land, and for the other games without forumers we just post a score without description.

Cordoza scores on his debut' date=' and superman(Colunga) got an assist as I beat Neil's Northampton 3-1.

He really must hate me tonight.[/quote']

Got it totally wrong tonight.......No hate Sean.......Only myself to blame

Well done mate

Ok thanks guys I'lls ee what I can do for Wednesday. Although wouldnt it be nice if all the guys in the top 2 leagues especially used the forum. Ive got the West Ham manager on - as far as I know were just missing Man Utd Wiagn & Chelsea in the top league?

Guest drseanfitz

Got it totally wrong tonight.......No hate Sean.......Only myself to blame

Well done mate

have you seen scots 300 yet:D

Ye' date=' you can view them under "check-ups", all the M/R's are on the M/R thread under English Championships aswell.[/quote']

Thanks, not much info on div 4 tho :(

Im not going to bother with anymore of this nonsense and I'll be the big man and walk away.

Crewe Alexandra loose 2-1 tonight, ah well wasn't expecting much from a team like Burton! Well done Toonfan.

Thanks' date=' not much info on div 4 tho :([/quote']

Yes, there isn't an awful lot on Divison 4. Maybe what Divison 4 deserves, IRL there's only like 5 minutes of the football league show towards them, and it's motivation to get out of the divison. Divison 3 could also be improved on aswell, i don't know if Radabe is still doing the previews or not, same for Dale

Yes' date=' there isn't an awful lot on Divison 4. Maybe what Divison 4 deserves, IRL there's only like 5 minutes of the football league show towards them, and it's motivation to get out of the divison. Divison 3 could also be improved on aswell, i don't know if Radabe is still doing the previews or not, same for Dale[/quote']

Well i might just have to get my Walsall up to div 3/2 then :D

Just expected a little more coverage as there's a few formuers in div 4 + its quite competative :)

Well due to some very poor results recently I'm definitely going to be putting out a second string in the FA cup 1st round game. If results had been better I was going to give it a real go but I'm already slipping behind in the race for a play-off spot and can't afford to lose against bottom of the table Sheffield due to playing a weakened side in the league game.

Well due to some very poor results recently I'm definitely going to be putting out a second string in the FA cup 1st round game. If results had been better I was going to give it a real go but I'm already slipping behind in the race for a play-off spot and can't afford to lose against bottom of the table Sheffield due to playing a weakened side in the league game.

Good news for me :) I'm putting out a second string team aswell' date=' but thanks to the arrivals of David Jones & Michael Chopra my second string side is looking a lot better now. Actually really pleased with my second string side in all. All i can say though is that defensively, i dont have enough depth and i've had to deploy a few young players to play in the game - other then that in midfield and upfront i'm really happy. Also:

The offer for Joleon LESCOTT of Swansea City from Rubin has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hoping to get his replacement in by Wednesday's fixture with Crystal Palace.

Good news for me :) I'm putting out a second string team aswell' date=' but thanks to the arrivals of David Jones & Michael Chopra my second string side is looking a lot better now. Actually really pleased with my second string side in all. Also: [/quote']

I'm counting on your truly awful league form rubbing off on this game lol :P

Southend lose 2-0 to Gozzy's Charlton. I'm a bit disappointed but he's got a very strong side and hopefully I'll move on and get a good result against Shorpe in the league on Wednesday. First of all though I face Sheffield United in the first round of the Cup, not that I hold much faith in my 2nd team :o

I'm counting on your truly awful league form rubbing off on this game lol :P

It's not great league form, but it's not truely awful either. Anyway, i'm just slightly weak at the back, but other then probably three of the back four i would be confident in putting out the rest of the squad in a league game.

EDIT: The websites flying in terms of views, 25 views in the last 15 minutes. 86 views in the 2 hours or so the counters been up :)

Looking forward to this game Swansea vs Cardiff.

Could be fiesty - will be fiesty

I agree Swansea are not playing truly awful. They did beat Shrewsbury the other turn too. On evidence of our recentl league meetings I have had with both teams - Cardiff hold the biggest threat though.

Portsmouth disappointing lose 3-2 away to Bibi's Blackburn Rovers tonight. Well played again mate.

On the plus side, Quagliarella got his first league goal for the club while Melo got his 3rd goal in the most recent 3 matches.:)

Up next is Lyon in the Champions Cup.

Shrewsbury 1 Peterborough 1

A 86th-minute equalizer from Moussa Sow mean's Shrewsbury and Peterborough share a point. Was a respectable performance, saw less of the ball than Shrewsbury. Hopefully this is the start of many good results to come, Coventry up next.

Premier League ratings are expected to get under-way sometime this week along with Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A so depending what they start with first, I'm hoping the likes of Sertic, Eccleston, Albrighton, Coleman, Williamson, Walters, Jarvis and Caulker all get there expected rises, and all what they deserve. Could possibly see Ben Foster get a rise to 89, was fabulous today against Chelsea, and hasn't been to bad since joining Birmingham, but wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Looking forward to this game Swansea vs Cardiff.

Could be fiesty - will be fiesty

I agree Swansea are not playing truly awful. They did beat Shrewsbury the other turn too. On evidence of our recentl league meetings I have had with both teams - Cardiff hold the biggest threat though.

Na' date=' lost to Shrewsbury but beat Brighton. Here's my results for all:

Turn 1: [b']Swansea City 3[/b] - 4 Bristol City

Turn 2: Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 1 Swansea City

Turn 3: Shrewsbury Town 2 - 0 Swansea City

Turn 4: Swansea City 0 - 5 Coventry City

Turn 5: Sheffield United 1 - 1 Swansea City

As for the Cup, i'll name my 11 - although i'm not going to name my formation. (The numbers doesn't co-ordinate with the positions by the way)

1. Samir Handanovic

2. Adam Matthews

3. Craig Gardner

4. Ryan Bennett

5. Darron Gibson

6. Lee Cattermole

7. Jack Wilshere

8. Jack Cork

9. Michael Chopra

10. David Jones

11. Ruben Amorim

Shrewsbury 1 Peterborough 1

A 86th-minute equalizer from Moussa Sow mean's Shrewsbury and Peterborough share a point. Was a respectable performance' date=' saw less of the ball than Shrewsbury. Hopefully this is the start of many good results to come, Coventry up next.

Premier League ratings are expected to get under-way sometime this week along with Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga & Serie A so depending what they start with first, I'm hoping the likes of Sertic, Eccleston, Albrighton, Coleman, Williamson, Walters, Jarvis and Caulker all get there expected rises, and all what they deserve. Could possibly see Ben Foster get a rise to 89, was

fabulous today against Chelsea, and hasn't been to bad since joining Birmingham, but wouldn't hold my breath on it.[/quote']

I am also looking forward to the changes, hoping Matip gets a nice rice along with Edel and Theopile-Catherine.