Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

As for the changes, i'm hoping rather then expecting in most cases. I'm expecting Jack Wilshere to get a rise to at least 87, whilst i'm hoping i can keep onto him on loan. I'm hoping Craig Gardner rises to 87, i'm hoping Kevin Doyle rises to 88 and i'm hoping that there's a possiblity Agbonlahor will rise to 90. David Jones and Darron Gibson have slight chances of hitting 86, whilst Lee Cattermole should get to 88. I'm hoping Aaron Hughes eventually gets his deserved rise, and i'm hoping for Arteta to get to 91 ... although i'm certainly not getting my hopes up on that.

I should get at least one or two rises though which can only be good for me and can only give me a boost.

Just got back from townnnn.. and well well well to my pleasent suprise

Shorpe United 1 - 3 DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE

So thats 5 games played, 9 points gained, and ricky van wolfswinkle scoring for fun :D and you guys all had me pegged to right right back down ;)

Sorry for being slightly non active... got a few probs at home that come before sm....

anyways... BRISTOL ROVERS beat Colchester 2-1... Murphy and Gatagov got the important goals for the Pirates... moved upto 15th.. got 2nd off bottom Radebe's Notts Forest next..lv to see what he puts for the div3 round up...

I'm having a problem joining the website. Everytime I enter all my details etc and then click on 'create account', it keeps telling me I have entered the words into the box incorrectly, despite me clearly entering them correctly.:confused:

Anyone else having this problem?

I doubt that' date=' he only scored his first goal yesterday and Wolves are sitting 19th in the table :P[/quote']

There squads improving, and there'll be a few players rising for them. Hoping that there star striker is one of those, i'm certainly not expecting him to rise though.

I'm having a problem joining the website. Everytime I enter all my details etc and then click on 'create account'' date=' it keeps telling me I have entered the words into the box incorrectly, despite me clearly entering them correctly.:confused:

Anyone else having this problem?[/font']

No. If it's the robot protection thing, then generally your just getting it wrong. Keep trying and you'll get it right.

As for the site, we currently have 7 members and i'd like a few more. Feedback is welcomed, i'd rather have feedback then no feedback.

http://ec5579.webs.com/

The offer for James COLLINS of Sheffield United from Montpellier HSC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..7.5 m bid,if anyone want to up that l may pull out..

Rosicky will be leaving very soon,Cardiff bound..

Will bring in a defender to replace Collins,he will either be a cheap replacement ie 4-5m ,but experienced player or a young defender on lower wages.whoever comes in looking at a lower wage of between 5-10k a week with some capital cash for the kitty.

also plan to bring in a high wage earner for purely profit reason and will sell on again in 10 weeks .cant reduce my wages that much without undoing my squads quality so will try and make some cash instead and save wages where and when possible.

No. If it's the robot protection thing' date=' then generally your just getting it wrong. Keep trying and you'll get it right.

As for the site, we currently have 7 members and i'd like a few more. Feedback is welcomed, i'd rather have feedback then no feedback.

[url']http://ec5579.webs.com/[/url]

I think it is very well done and looks professional but I feel as it separated from the forum by being a different site altogether it will be hard to keep it alive as people will just forget about it without constantly being reminded (well at least that's how I see it).

For me it would be a lot better for you to just create a new Social group which has more chance of being used as it directly links peoples forum accounts to it and also doesn't require the effort of registering again (just this process alone can put people off, lazy people that is :P).

I think it is very well done and looks professional but I feel as it separated from the forum by being a different site altogether it will be hard to keep it alive as people will just forget about it without constantly being reminded (well at least that's how I see it).

For me it would be a lot better for you to just create a new Social group which has more chance of being used as it directly links peoples forum accounts to it and also doesn't require the effort of registering again (just this process alone can put people off' date=' lazy people that is :P).[/quote']

I see what you mean, can't really use that as feedback though. I don't see it as a major problem, as long as it's still mentioned here - as it could easily die out.

Joleon LESCOTT has completed his move to Rubin from Swansea City for £10,970,000. All other offers were turned down.

Not delighted to see him leave, he's another English international which everyone turned a blind eye to. Was never outstanding for me though, and i'm fine to loose him for a lower rated defender.

Currently have £21,500,000 in the bank, and i'll be spending less then £7,500,000 on the replacement.

Raul Garcia is still availible at CV (£10,500,000)

Guest Scout Maker

Fulham 1 - 0 Liverpool! :)

Olic with the goal, Fulham up to 6th!

The offer for Evaeverson BRANDAO of Marseille from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

A cheap replacement for Cardozo and will hopefully make his debut in the shield.

The offer for Michele PAZIENZA of Napoli from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with my business in the last few days as ive not got some depth and ill be able to cope with injuries. A defender is the next priority.

Won 3 of my last 4 games scoring 11 goals out of them and letting in 4. Surely consistency isnt a problem. Considering that I drew with one of the 4 games. Villa now lie in second..

Next match welcomes PNE. I reckon I can prove the prediction wrong, again.

Next match welcomes PNE. I reckon I can prove the prediction wrong' date=' again.[/quote']

I'm not going for the win, playing a very, very, very poor team. Signed one of my favourite strikers in Das Bundesliga;

The offer for Claudio PIZARRO of Werder Bremen from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A very clinical finisher, one of the best in Germany, one of my favoiurite strikers. £7.5M, pure bargain :D.

Won 3 of my last 4 games scoring 11 goals out of them and letting in 4. Surely consistency isnt a problem. Considering that I drew with one of the 4 games. Villa now lie in second..

Next match welcomes PNE. I reckon I can prove the prediction wrong' date=' again.[/quote']

I predicted you to win the game :confused:

Agreed site looks pretty cool :)

With 9 points gained in the first 5 games in division 3 im delighted how well my Dagneham & Redbridge side are performing this season. My recent form is WLWLW so im fully expecting to lose my next match and win the one after to keep it going :P

In other news

Suárez JEFFREN has completed his move to Dagenham & Redbridge from Reading for £5,500,000. All other offers were turned down.

Nice addition to my squad, young player, getting some sort of game time up in Barca, can play on the wings or upfront, and selling RODRIGUINHO Batista for 3.6mill payed towards alot of the cost. Got a few mill left in the bank now to help cover wages.

yeh things are looking pretty good for my side currently :D

The offer for Michele CAMPORESE of Fiorentina from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy with this. Camporese has looked impressive under those 2 games I've seen him play + he'll join the millions of Italians in my squad :)