Guest Higgy

English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 5579 - Discussion Thread

Looks great to me' date=' but will it just be for Div 1?[/quote']

Thanks mate :) , yes at the moment it will just be for division 1 from me anyway and i wont be able to extend that to all 4 divisions until at least the end of the school yeat unless someone from each division takes on the role for there division ! All it takes is to choose the best 11 in 4-4-2 formation or whatever for the week , Highlight a star man and then find 3 random short stories from the week :)

Would love people to get involved with this !

Great idea' date=' Ashh! Go for it. Maybe it'll inspire someone to do it for the other divisions as well.

@ Ed: Too bad, but nice try![/quote']

Thanks mate , hopefully as we have the previews sorted it would be nice to get a sort of semi review under way , i may add a screen shot of the table + results for the week to it and make it a little turn by turn review of whats happened :)

The offer for Chris MAXWELL of Llanelli from Sheffield United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

a bright prospect' date='thought he's worth the gamble,been linked with Everton..[/quote']

Good signing with Wheater but ... Maxwell isn't going to get a move higher then a League 2 side. He's just about Wrexham's number one, in the conference but a mistake or two and he'll be the number two. Low fee so you can't loose out though.

And unlucky Ed, you did everything right ... just needed a little luck but it doesn't always come.

Yes! They'd be a good re-addition to the M/R thread.
Good idea Assh - will link in well with Premier Check Up

Ashh' date=' you've been given the go-ahead - you may now go forth with your idea.

Only joking guys, before you get your knickers in a twist!

Right lads there's 36 Gold managers in the setup but only 17 international managers, Now if you wouldn't mind can everyone who's gold but doesnt manage a team could you please take one just adds to the setup a little bit.:)

I very very very nearly bidded on him about 30 minutes ago' date=' How annoyed would you have been.:D[/quote']

Very, and this has just made me a lot more nervous :(

(Everyone'll start searching around now, they'll find him and i'm guarenteed to no longer get this player)

Lost to Leverkusen 2-1, not a good night for english clubs in the Champions League...everybody lost:(

I think SM has something against people participating in Europe who aren't gold members, i've never won a game in Europe in the game world and yet i do pretty well every week in the league. And this is the same with all of my teams:confused:

Lost to Leverkusen 2-1' date=' not a good night for english clubs in the Champions League...everybody lost:(

[b']I think SM has something against people participating in Europe who aren't gold members[/b], i've never won a game in Europe in the game world and yet i do pretty well every week in the league. And this is the same with all of my teams:confused:

I can't use that excuse :o

Oh my god, 27 hours and someone bids. This is ridicolous, not only that but they don't even need him .. at all .. he's not even a youth. I'll bid what i can, but SM have really messed with me today, there's not even a replacement availible.

Oh my god' date=' 27 hours and someone bids. This is ridicolous, not only that but they don't even need him .. at all .. he's not even a youth. I'll bid what i can, but SM have really messed with me today, there's not even a replacement availible.[/quote']

I take it he reads the forums then :D.

I wish that Birmingham manager would respond to my Hart bid. Look' date=' do you want to sell him or what? :confused:[/quote']

I am considering a rival bid.... B)

Can't get a performance out of my lads in Europe. Hull City bottom of SMFA Shield Group B with just 1 point after a 2-1 defeat at Stuttgart :(

Maybe they don't like playing for a grass ?..:P

Birmingham boost their European hopes with a vital 2-1 home win over Lille' date=' to close the gap to just 1 point on next weeks visitors second placed Lazio..:)

[/color']

That didn't stop the rival bidders :rolleyes:;)

I'll most likely get him anyway' date=' it's just going to waste cash in what is a financial crisis at Swansea.[/quote']

Yeah, well he's doing well at his club :) I wont give too much away ;)

Anyone interested in Didier Zokora? 89 DM/Def